• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about toppo hakai.

Btw, sorry if my English so badđź’€

In dbs super eps 125, toppo use hakai to destroy frieza but.

Toppo Hakai Explode and bending void in void realm.

But my friend said, that not a hole.

He say:

"That's seen from the point of view from behind the lights, the lights only shine on one side, while the back is dark"

So, if that not a hole. What is that? A ligth ball/lamp?

I've seen beerus profile and Listed toppo hakai Bending voids, but my friend say that not a hole.

This scene hakai toppo bending void.

If that not a hole in void how hakai user get void manipulation?

Note: I already said that is void manipulation to my friends, but my friend say that not a void manipulation.

Back