• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok what? I remember a couple months back Nyar was considered superior to Hajun by a crap ton but now Gudou Gods are strong enough to stalemate Nyar? What happened?

Tony di bugalu said:
TFW even a Gudou God can incon Nyarla...
I am in the discord chat where new tiering system is being discussed and from what I seen only Hajun would be Outer Gods level at best and no one else. Everyone else is around or above Hypnos who is infinite outversal level.

Ravenous4th said:
Abu2411 said:
The thing with the Gates is that each one transcends the last the same way the last transcends the one before it. And the difference of transcendence with these Gates is that the strongest being from A lower Gate will seem just like a regular human compared to even the weakest being in the Gate beyond. Exaclty like Yato saying fighting Hajun is like fighting a God.
Debunked by the staff outside of wiki.

It's an inconclusive, even a Gudou God Vs Nyar would be inconclusive.

Might as well kill the thread.
Do you have a link? Also, wwhy would it always end up as an inconclusive?

Debunked by the staff outside of wiki.

It's an inconclusive, even a Gudou God Vs Nyar would be inconclusive.

Might as well kill the thread.

Do you have a link? Also, wwhy would it always end up as an inconclusive?

It was in VBW discord

Particularly because while some 1-As can be put under degree of "muh transcendence", these guys are something that are purely abstract even in relation to that.

Completely beyond scale, you can't put them under "levels" as they are too arbitrarily high, True "1-As" If I were to say.

Making "Hajoon vs Ultmate Gawds" will always end up as inconclusive, because you can't make accurate comparisons for them anymore.

And I don't think you can.

Isn't that why you use transcendence chains in order to see who is more complex and abstract than others? I'm not trying to argue, I just want to try to wrap my head around this whole "too high to quanitfy thing".

Because it reaches the point where you can do nothing but wank a side or downplay the other at all.

It is just so high that it's completely arbitrary and unquantifiable.

To put it bluntly, theses guys are completely beyond the "Outerversal Scale", they belong to something else.

Ravenous4th said:
Because it reaches the point where you can do nothing but wank a side or downplay the other at all.

To put it bluntly, theses guys are completely beyond the "Outerversal Scale", they belong to something else.
tier 0 hajun vs featherine owo

Ravenous4th said:

I don't know. To be honest I think you are absolutely right when you say that these guys are incredibly high, and may need to be quantifiedd as something else, but saying that it reaches a certain point where you can't do anything but wank or downplay the other side, can be somewhat mitigated by having people who are knowledgable in either verse debate about the outcome. For example, you and Azzy talking about this battle.

Time to close this thread, If I'm right and its a stomp or if Rave and Witch are roght that it is inconclusive, either way this thread has to die.

It will always be an undecidable stomp, one of the reasons why these matches will be banned after the revision.

"Muh transcendence" died a painful death the moment you reach the gods' levels. It is something too arbitrary to be compared.

Yes, this was already discussed. Now someone has to shoot this thread down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back