• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hajun vs DC comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hajun suddenly find himself in DC world and he is annoyed of all the trashes around him so he do what every DC villian do, he start destroying the multiverse because why not ~ How will they ever stop him ?

How far will he go before he is stopped ?

This is hajun with tumor

Scenario 1 : every few heroes attack him at once

Scenario 2 : in case they faill everyone will gang up on im

No BS like This or That

This either blow up or fail miserably 0_0

Uk38wwE
The ultimate evil is approaching and trying to destroy all existence

DC-Universe-MARQUEE 5746289099cbe1.78748240
Just another day for DC

firstly who is the strongest 1-A in DC the presence? Or someone else and what are the best feats he/she has?

We had long thread about the presence back then and some people seems to think even lucfier beat hajun

i read that and oh boy...anyway if no one in the verse that can make all the 1-As in DC look like humans and trashing them i'll go with hajun really better feats and strength plus the only way to remove tumor is to know it exists in the first place and rein knew because of apoptosis nature and tumor is similar to him which in DC i don't see anyone having that kind of nature. And the funny thing my thread was lucy vs ren and practically everyone agreed ren decapitates :p so yeah...

Yeah, no. Not even the Presence or Elaine are a degree of infinity above baseline Outerversal. Even the weakest Hadou Gods are seven degrees of infinity above baseline Outerversal, with such hax that they're basically immune to nearly all hax of anything weaker, and their weak hax could bypass immortalities, Immunities, and Regenerationn. Even the First Heaven could spite the Presence, who gets spited by Nerose Satanel, who gets spited by Reinhard, who gets spited by the Tenma, who get spited by Hajun.

first heaven got spited by second tbf but otherwise that's correct but satanel paradox second to hell so yeah

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Even the weakest Hadou Gods are seven degrees of infinity above baseline Outerversal,
I'm assuming you mean Hadou Gods that have actually appeared?

Because a Hadou God with 1 Taikyoku is only 1 degree of infinity above baseline

Regardless, Hajun solos

uhm lol? Only those 2 you excluded in OP can potentially beat hajun atm. This essentially the presence vs hajun which X

Zensum said:
uhm lol? Only those 2 you excluded in OP can potentially beat hajun atm. This essentially the presence vs hajun which X
The writer is bs 0 tier and The Overvoid is High 1-A unless you want to argue about hajun potential high 1-A raw power but that another case

There no "potentially" for the overvoid it's stomp hajun based on what we know

ZERO7772 said:
The writer is bs 0 tier and The Overvoid is High 1-A unless you want to argue about hajun potential high 1-A raw power but that another case
There no "potentially" for the overvoid it's stomp hajun based on what we know
So whats the point of this thread. All other charcters are irrelivant on the 1A level. This is pretty much Pressence vs Haju

If DC fans argue that much about Hajun vs Pressence then if he have more support he should beat Hajun don't you think, there also the fact some people argue hajun is weaker than lucf ....

this is just what if battle, for example if they can figure out his tumor somehow other 1-A character more than likely to be able to fight him

ZERO7772 said:
If DC fans argue that much about Hajun vs Pressence then if he have more support he should beat Hajun don't you think, there also the fact some people argue hajun is weaker than lucf ....
That vs never ends well and rofl

Hajun mere outflow of his law will just destroy the whole multiverse, leaving only the 1-A Contenders (Which i have no knowledge on considering i don't follow DC) :V

The First Heaven would spite the Presence. Even the First Heaven is overkill. The weakest Gudou Gods shown in the series are overkill. Hajun is a massive spite. Close this thread.

Honestly, Hajun with Tumor is filled with so much NLF as the whole point of him is being always stronger than his enemy due to Tumor shenanigans.

No, Taikyoku is the reason this is spite, not any NLF. The only NLF I heard was "if the Presence had more support, he could beat Hajun". Hajun is literally over an infinite degrees of infinity above baseline 1-A. The gap between him and the Presence is bigger than the gap between the Cosmic Armour Superman and me and you.

I mean none of the DC fans replayed on this yet, again if they can figure out his tumor they can beat him

Still

I think I'll move this to the fun and games board, seeing as it is more of a hypothetical "could they find the tumor" thing

That's not how 1-A battles work. Quite literally, Hajun would just oneshot.
He didn't just one shot the DI gods even though they are infinity weaker than him, he's super arrogant and nearly insane

>He didn't just one shot the DI gods even though they are infinity weaker than him, he's super arrogant and nearly insane

In one of the variations mind you, in the other one which lead to KKK he utterly and without effort curbstomped to hell.

Hell even in the main one in which he loses his Tumor he still badly stomps them, Mercurius was lucky that he lived

Monarch Laciel said:
Still
I think I'll move this to the fun and games board, seeing as it is more of a hypothetical "could they find the tumor" thing
I really don't see the issue here

From past thread seems we conclude the Presence is comparable to hajun and iirc eline is equal to the Presence and there many other 1-A characters

ALRF said:
>He didn't just one shot the DI gods even though they are infinity weaker than him, he's super arrogant and nearly insane
In one of the variations mind you, in the other one which lead to KKK he utterly and without effort curbstomped to hell.

Hell even in the main one in which he loses his Tumor he still badly stomps them, Mercurius was lucky that he lived
Point is he had tumor in both routes but for some reason he doesn't godly stomp like KKK, i had long discussion about this in Animesuki and they assume DI gods can tank hajun at full power for some time

>ALRF, didn't Hajun need to stomp on Marie like, many many times before she died?

That's more of him being a dick really lol, considering he one shotted Mercurius with a single move

The Presence best feat is probably being able to instantly erase all 1-As(and all 1-A DC realms bar the Overvoid) in DC if he wants to with them not being able to do anything about it

Monarch Laciel said:
ALRF, didn't Hajun need to stomp on Marie like, many many times before she died?
it was just to overkill her really @Zero i heard that it was because ren reached marie in time before Hajun so it became rea route during the aftermath while in KKK ren failed to reach marie in time and she got rekt

No, Taikyoku is the reason this is spite, not any NLF. The only NLF I heard was "if the Presence had more support, he could beat Hajun". Hajun is literally over an infinite degrees of infinity above baseline 1-A. The gap between him and the Presence is bigger than the gap between the Cosmic Armour Superman and me and you.
lol, this is what is meant by NLF. Both are above baseline 1A the presence unquantifiably so.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Monarch Laciel said:
ALRF, didn't Hajun need to stomp on Marie like, many many times before she died?
it was just to overkill her really @Zero i heard that it was because ren reached marie in time before Hajun so it became rea route during the aftermath while in KKK ren failed to reach marie in time and she got rekt
The main difference is whatever Marie law was broken or not meaning they can gang up on him without worrying about hurting each other

I don't know "Ren reach marie " mean isn't he with her all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back