• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hajime Nagumo vs Nacht Faust (6-B Versions)

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Hajime Nagumo

IMG_2369.jpg

Vs

Nacht Faust

IMG_2370.jpg

Equal Speed
Sba

6-B versions are used.

Last edited:
Najime stomps except if Nacht lands a shadow grab

And only if Najime does not have any type of overpower bullshit that let´s him escape even when being grabbed, which I am sure he should have but his power section is massive and I am not in the mood to read it entirely

I asked a friend that have read the novel

If this starts a 4KM, he use a snipe, if close, pistols

Now, I don´t know what either of those do in terms of powers

Waiting supporters
Partially correct, before for long range Schlagen (the sniper) was his main weapon with a range so large but by this point he also have Hyperion/Pulse Hyperion (satellite type lasers of focused sunlight which have small suns inside them) and Meteors (which are... meteors), so those are now his main ranged options and Schlagen is now more let to when he need big penetration power. His guns however still are his main weapon in close combat, though they aren't his only ones since he can use simultaneously his army (which at this point I believe were around the 500) of Cross Velts (drones) and Grim Reapers (golems/robots), or change from his guns to any of his other weapons.

Base Hajime is 3.44 teratons while with Limit Break he is 10.32 teratons and with Overload 17.2 teratons. Schlagen is also 5-6x stronger than Donner, which mean that it would be something like 17.2-20.64 teratons in base, with Limit Break it would be 51.6-61.92 teratons with Overload reaching 86-103.2 teratons, and by this point he upgraded it making the Schlagen AA, Pile Bunker is even stronger than Schlagen and the upgraded version (Gatling Pile Bunker) even more so, similarly Hyperion and Pulse Hyperion are even stronger than that, so in general the big weapons of Hajime reach High 6-B with Overload and 6-B+ with Limit Break, and since Hajime already begin with Limit Break active do to begin at 6-B then his weapons are at that level.

Hajime also grew in strength, speed, skill, etc by each second so the longer the fight last the stronger he will become (in his previous key this showed to make him stomp a perfect copy of himself after some minutes of battle and talk).
so what’s his overpowered wincon and does he start with it?
One of his starting moves is Riftwalk which is a 12x speed amp (it also grant an even higher perception amp), another of his starting things are Cross Velts which grant defences by isolating space via ancient magic (law and concept manip) specifically spatial magic. His other weapons can also be summoned with a thought and he use them if necessary, so he isn't short of options.

I forgot but there is also his bloodlust which is even in previous keys already was layered fear hax and madness, it had various feats in early points like making people faint, feel physical impacts, make them unable to breath, want to vomit, have blurred vision, or make a ghost who he couldn't kill desire to disappear as quickly as possible just to escape from his bloodlust, then in the post-schnee key his will reached conceptual levels and his bloodlust made robots without feelings be terrified along with people with supernatural willpower and made crazy some of the strongest dragons in the world, there is also a feat from his after stories key which apply to this Hajime (he basically made a machine without consciouness feel a physical impact, a robot with will have illusions of the space breaking and a robot at the other side of the planet with super defences ******* her pants, everything with just feel his bloodlust an instant)

In my case is because Hajime has broken hax, I think is was clear this was a 6-B match
What hax?

One of his starting moves is Riftwalk which is a 12x speed amp (it also grant an even higher perception amp), another of his starting things are Cross Velts which grant defences by isolating space via ancient magic (law and concept manip) specifically spatial magic. His other weapons can also be summoned with a thought and he use them if necessary, so he isn't short of options.
I see.

That law and conceptual manipulation tho. Isn't that too Overpowered for this? Let's restrict it.

Wait, I forgot about the 6-B but this is for that right? Because then makes senses.
That law and conceptual manipulation tho. Isn't that too Overpowered for this? Let's restrict it.
If restricted the matches can't be added to his profile but since this is a tournament then I guess is fine.

Though still, Natch have something actually useful against Hajime? The only thing I read above that could be useful is shadow grab Hajime and that's only if the Class T of Natch also apply to his shadows (which I suppose it do), in which case Hajime couldn't just break the shadows?

If restricted the matches can't be added to his profile but since this is a tournament then I guess is fine.

Though still, Natch have something actually useful against Hajime? The only thing I read above that could be useful is shadow grab Hajime and that's only if the Class T of Natch also apply to his shadows (which I suppose it do), in which case Hajime couldn't just break the shadows?
What is his country-level key anyway? Post evolution, Post Shnee?

Nacht could crush him tho. Don't you need to be able to move to an extent to apply AP?

What is his country-level key anyway? Post evolution, Post Shnee?

Nacht could crush him tho. Don't you need to be able to move to an extent to apply AP?
End of Main Story is the 6-B key.

I mean, he can move various of his weapons with his magic power and his aura also give physical impacts. Magic also have the NPI needed to actually destroy the shadows.

Also, I just confirmed with a calc member that the calc to which he scale actually also work as LS and we somehow overlooked that, so all this time we somehow ignored a Class E feat in front of our eyes.

But before the shadow grab things like the fear/madness hax and 12x speed amp are problems Nacht will need to somehow overcome to even try to grab Hajime.

But before the shadow grab things like the fear/madness hax and 12x speed amp are problems Nacht will need to somehow overcome to even try to grab Hajime.
Nacht also has his amps but I can’t get them over 12x. However! There might be a way. Manazone not only amps his stats but allows his shadow arms to appear from any direction. And shadow encompasses the surroundings which takes away vision and hinders senses and precognition. All of which boosts his stealth allowing him to definitely catch him anywhere.

Also in Gallus mode, he can make a sound that paralyzes who ever hears it for a moment. Allowing him to grab Hajime too.

Nacht also has his amps but I can’t get them over 12x. However! There might be a way. Manazone not only amps his stats but allows his shadow arms to appear from any direction. And shadow encompasses the surroundings which takes away vision and hinders senses and precognition. All of which boosts his stealth allowing him to definitely catch him anywhere.

Also in Gallus mode, he can make a sound that paralyzes who ever hears it for a moment. Allowing him to grab Hajime too.
I mean, before he get a chance of use Manazone Hajime probably had already killed him. There is also the fact that his instincts (see the enhaced senses part to see specific scans) let him know things before they happen (like know the location of instantaneous teleportation and counter it), it can also tell him to not enter inside the Manazone (like how in vol 1 his instincts tell him the danger of a room before he entered it), he can just analyze the Manazone with his eye and know the effects of it. His senses also scale to be able to detect a dude who even before get magic already was undetectable to modern machines and even while talking to people they simply forgot of him do his low presence, the same do later got so much stealther that even futuristic sensors are unable to sense him and super AI's forget his existence, at vo, 1 Hajime also needed to surpass enemies with "layered invisibility" (I know it sounds dumb but the monsters at each deeper level in Orcus Labyrinth somehow had better stealth abilities and thus better invisibility), people who also scale far below Hajime can fight without problem with their senses (like vision or hearing) impaired (like Gahard) or with their perception manipulated (like a dude from Zero that I forgot his name).

About the shadows affecting precog I don't think that they will work against Hajime since his instincts are like a sixth sense and they worked against Apostles who someone with precog was unable to see their future (I'm waiting some time to publish the Zero crts and add the feat to their profile, though I can post the scan now if wanted to show that is true).

Hajime resist paralysis and status effect, along with also have his own sound/vibration manipulation which could help against that.

In general I don't really see Nacht doing something to Hajime.

Back