• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hagoromo otsutsuki (Naruto) vs Yhwach (Bleach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to say Hags. Without Almighty, TSB will terrorize Yhwach...depending on how you view Quincy taking Reishi from nature. While it's similar to what Sages do, Spirit Particles =/= Nature Energy.

Argument 1: Yhwach has the fire power but Hags has the Hax. Hags win via TSB.

Argument 2: Going on the assumption Reishi will be equalized to Nature Energy, I say it'll be Hags win still. While Yhwach does have more Fire Power, his Durability is low enough that it wont make a difference. One can at least make the argument that Hags is also immortal given Izanagi is a watered down version of Creation of all things. Don't want to say it's a NLF but he at least can be argued to have Izanagi like abilities up his sleeve.

So overall, I'd say Hags.

Hagoromo's treasured tools will be a headache for Yhwach. Except that nonsense banana palm or whatever it's called.

Anyway, won't this be closed? The last time Yhwach had the Almighty restricted in a match against a Narutoverse character, it got closed.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Hagoromo's treasured tools will be a headache for Yhwach. Except that nonsense banana palm or whatever it's called.

Anyway, won't this be closed? The last time Yhwach had the Almighty restricted in a match against a Narutoverse character, it got closed.
Why would the match be closed if I restrict the Almighty?

The problem with the Almighty in a match like this is not the fact that Yhwach can manipulate the reality of the future, as Hagoromo also has reality altering abilities via izanagi but because Yhwach can see the future before hand and can make counter measures for everything Hagoromo has.

In other words Yhwach is always going to be one or even a few steps ahead of Hagoromo by default if I put the almighty on because he is going to see what Hagoromo is going to do before hand.

The only technique in Naruto that has a very high possibility of working on Yhwach and getting him off guard is Madara's limbo.

Anyway if someone wants me to put on the Almighty I will, but I want to hear a few more opinions in the mean time before I do so.

Lord Hades Prince Of Darkness said:
reality altering
Hagoromo has Creation of all things which is more powerful then izanagi

+ even Almighty Yhwach got caught in Illusion/Genjutsu so he cant see everything

+ if its jj Hagoromo vs Almighty Yhwach

then Infinite Tsukuyomi will 1 shot Almighty Yhwach

+ he has sun moon seal

if it touch Almighty Yhwach then game over

Hagoromo has Creation of all things which is more powerful then izanagi

+ even Almighty Yhwach got caught in Illusion/Genjutsu so he cant see everything

+ if its jj Hagoromo vs Almighty Yhwach

then Infinite Tsukuyomi will 1 shot Almighty Yhwach

+ he has sun moon seal

if it touch Almighty Yhwach then game over

Sorry, I was meaning creation of all things not Izanagi but thanks for reminding me.

Yes, the genjutsu will work on the Almighty but Yhwach will know it is coming and make counter measures.

BarryAllen2.0 said:
Not really, no. Without Almighty, Yhwach can be beat a multitude of ways.
I know he can be beaten in a multitude of ways without his Almighty but I was just suggesting that if he had his Almighty Madara's limbo would be the most effective measure to use.

I'm going to add in the Almighty stipulation so we have broader aspects to talk about.

Round one Yhwach oneshots with any technique due to superior ap and the fact he can tank anything hagoromo throws at him with blut vene anhaben

Round 2 is a stomp in Yhwach favour for obvious reasons.

LordAizenSama said:
Round one Yhwach oneshots with any technique due to superior ap and the fact he can tank anything hagoromo throws at him with blut vene anhaben
As far as round 1 goes, with preta path, he's not one shotting. And i forgot about Blut Vene and BV Anhaben...****, let me think.

R1: Hagoromo wins due to his TSB and his blut vene won't last for long since it's gonna get hit multiple times.

R2: Yhwach stomps as Hagoromo has no way of countering how to repel the Almighty so it's a GGWP.

Yhwach is pretty casual in character. He's not going to use a Planet level attack right off the bat. And even if he does so, some of his techniques are energy based which could be absorbed. And we're also forgetting that Hagoromo can one-shot pretty easily too. Still think Yhwach gets sealed.

The only person Yhwach holds back on is Ichigo for plot convience.

Also its NLF for Hagoromo to absorb attacks stronger than his ap. He would be overwhelmed.

Lets also not forget Sklaverei which will just absorb hagoromo and all his power himself.

Hagoromo can oneshot with certain techniques but not every technique like Yhwach would.

Wasn't he also casual with Aizen even when his ability to see futures with The Almighty was getting messed around with?

I don't think so. Pain absorbed Naruto's Rasenshuriken and it's greater than his normal AP and Madara absorbed Onoki's Jinton and he would be around City Block level without Susanoo according to the impending revisions. And there's also a possibility of Hagoromo dispersing them with Shinra Tensei like Pain did to Rasenshuriken and Amaterasu. Keep in mind that Pain's normal blasts are nowhere near Town level.

Sklaravei works on spiritual things. Hagoromo isn't. Except there's something I'm missing. And like others have said, there's a pretty good chance of Hagoromo altering reality to achieve results at least similar to or much greater than what Izanagi can do.

Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki said:
Well I think it's NLF like what Aizen said for Hagoromo to split Yhwach's power since he hasn't really done it in Naruto with a stronger character than him.
It's unknown what Hagoromo can do with the Creation of All Things. It warps reality so it would ignore durability. Don't think it's NLF. But like I said, it's unknown and there's no need for assumptions at this point.

Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki said:
Well I think it's NLF like what Aizen said for Hagoromo to split Yhwach's power since he hasn't really done it in Naruto with a stronger character than him.
Just so everyone knows I am only placing my vote for Hagoromo if Yhwach does not use the Almighty.

If Yhwach uses Sklaverei to absorb Hagoromo he will always be able to get out just like Obito and Danzo who did something similar on a smaller scale. Unless this is round 2, Yhwach cannot trap him in any technique.

Creation of all things is a very amplified version of Izanagi. It is reality warping.

Err, well you can't really vote since you're the creator of the thread.
Yeah, I know but you know what I mean.

Hagoromo's attack potency needs to go up to at least 5B as the one that we are using is not Hagoromo after absorbing the ten tails

Only Kaguya is Planet level with a certain technique. We can't give him such an upgrade based on him being far superior to his previous version.

Not sure about round 1

Round 2: Yhwach stomps by absorbing Hagoromo completely. He would pick a future where Hagoromo won't use IT and have a good snack

LordAizenSama said:

Are all the techniques that Yhwach possesses really 5B in attack potency? I understand that merging the 3 worlds together is a 5B feat but what about the others?

Joseph619 said:
Not sure about round 1

Round 2: Yhwach stomps by absorbing Hagoromo completely. He would pick a future where Hagoromo won't use IT and have a good snack
Yes, that's exactly why I think round 2 Yhwach wins. But round 1 Hagoromo is free to spam the reality warping technique without worrying about being countered.

He can... There's no difference between him and the Madara who flew into the sky to acquire the Rinne Sharingan. If he wanted to, he could. He's just a good guy. :)

He can... There's no difference between him and the Madara who flew into the sky to acquire the Rinne Sharingan. If he wanted to, he could.
But would have to get rinne sharingan activated first which he never did. Why are we giving non existent feat to Hagoromo?

No, I didn't say he would use the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Like you (or someone) said, he doesn't have the Rinne Sharingan. What I'm saying is that he could technically gain access to it if he wanted the same way Madara did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back