• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hagoromo otsutsuki (Naruto) vs Yhwach (Bleach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest Kaguya being sealed didn't make any sense to me, Kaguya has even more abilities than Hagoromo and should be able to resist the sun and moon seal. But given how Madara was beaten I doubt Kishimoto cared.

Most offensive jutsu are fodder compared to the TSB.

Deffensive jutsu are useless compared to shinra tensei + chakra absorption.

He should be, tho, able to use All-killing Ash bones because:

1. Kaguya's son, therefore, similar body-structure.

2. Bone techniques are still usable by current ninjas (or were, rip Kimimaro).

Edit: maybe Sasuke's teleportation thingy? He gave him his power.

@PaChi

He just gave him half of his power. He shouldn't be able to use stuff like Amenotejikara. It should be exclusive to Sasuke, the same way Limbo is to Madara.

Yeah each rinnegan has their unique abilities. Also Sasuke's rinnegan is definitely mutated, Hagoromo never had any tomoe

Lord Hades Prince Of Darkness said:
When a person with a rinnegan absorbs ninjutsu do they gain more chakra?
I don't think so. It's more like some sort of power nullification. I don't remember either Madara or Pain saying they felt stronger.

Now that round 2 is removed...it could go either way I guess. Slightly more leaning towards Yhwach for more AP.

Hagoromo also has very good sensing abilities so it's going to be very hard to get him off guard. He does not need his sight to even see what is coming. He can sense how much force an individual is putting into an attack and he can sense when a person is about to do an attack.

I'm not sure if Yhwach has Regenerationn someone please remind me.

He also has creation out of nothing. He can use it for an escape manoeuvre if he does a mistake and gets absorbed by Yhwach's darkness. If Danzo and Obito can use for an escape tactic then Hagoromo can and he can keep using it without major cost.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Only Kaguya is Planet level with a certain technique. We can't give him such an upgrade based on him being far superior to his previous version.
also Yhwach is Planet level with a certain technique

+ we dont even know if he can spam his Planet level attack

He already stomped Kaguya in a separate thread.

any 1 can stomp kaguya if u restricted her Invulnerability

otherwise kaguya/rsm user would stomp Almighty Yhwach

Hagoromo should have:

• All Rinne abilities (Barring Ameno and Limbo)
  • Infinite Tsukiyomi (Assuming this is Juubi Jin Hags, remember he did study the ability extensively to break it)
  • Six Paths Sage Mode
As for the Preta Path:

296 modified

So yes, when they absorb energy it makes them stronger, and we know that they can absorb and attack simultaniously (Regulating his Chakra levels) except when they are noobs like Sasuke was. So, Yhwach's AP is moot considering any of his energy based attacks can and will be absorbed and make hags stronger.

Also, is this Dead Hags or Alive?

Also, what invulnerability?
did u forgot that

ninjutsu doesnt work on rsm user only senjutsu/ taijutsu work on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back