• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hagoromo minor feat

15_-_1.jpg

Time travel should be added since he's already done it apparently.

Wasn't his appearance attributed to his chakra being powerful enough to remain as it is? I'm not sure if the posted image is an accurate translation.

Incorrect scanlation, maybe? I'll look into it and reply.

@Lord Kavpeny

He said whenever so that already implies he's done it more than once and I've already looked up multiple other translations but they all state the same thing .But take your time tho

@Faisal Shourov

No despite dying his chakra is what's still present basically he utilizes chakra to time travel since it's obviously the only source of power he uses to do it doesn't matter either way.

Still, what's the use of adding ability if it has no use in battle at all? This is vsbattle wiki, and hagoromo can't travel time physically

He uses chakra to time travel...chakra trascends death in the series and it should be added since it's an ability of his.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
He uses chakra to time travel...chakra trascends death in the series and it should be added since it's an ability of his.
Of course chakra transcends death. It's a combination of two types of energy, and energy cannot be created or destroyed.

Of course chakra transcends death. It's a combination of two types of energy, and energy cannot be created or destroyed.

True.

I think it's limited though otherwise he would had helped Naruto in the past. It's most likely that he can only view events and manifest himself in them but it's unable to come in have an actual physical form, its more like hes projecting himself as a figure by using his Chakra.

How would he help Naruto in the past? He decided to end what he started and give both of his sons the chakra instead of just one.

Also Chakra is both spiritual and physical energy furthermore chakra has physical footing in the real world obviously so it's not arguable whether or not he's able to do it in physical form.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
How would he help Naruto in the past?
Chakra is both spiritual and physical energy so it's not arguable whether or not he's able to do it in physical form.
If he travels trough time he shoud have seen the event's coming and should at least dropped hints to Naruto or at the most have a greater influence in the series. Well then it seems that he got another ability.

If he travels trough time he shoud have seen the event's coming and should at least dropped hints to Naruto or at the most have a greater influence in the series. Well then it seems that he got another ability.

Not quite he said whenever I travel through time to meet a "transmigrant" I can clearly feel the discrepancy in our values ....

He also says : I could also methodically learn new cultures and languages but.. (He's stopped by Naruto)

It implies he travels in the future regularly so he shouldn't know about this and even if he would it wouldn't change a thing.

And yes it is time time travel ,what else is traveling through time and learning new established things supposed to be? Lol That sounds pretty ridiculous.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Not quite he said whenever I travel through time to meet a "transmigrant" I can clearly feel the discrepancy in our values ....

He also says : I could also methodically learn new cultures and languages but.. (He's stopped by Naruto)

It implies he travels in the future regularly so he shouldn't know about this and even if he would it wouldn't change a thing.

And yes it is time time travel ,what else is traveling through time and learning new established things supposed to be? Lol That sounds pretty ridiculous.

lol You are right then, though I do wonder who were these "Transmigrants" that he was speaking about.

Back