• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hades (Saint Seiya) VS Eru Iluvatar (Lord of the Rings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking at the profiles, I think Eru has to take the cake here.

He has better dura with his intangibility.

Plus most of the gods seem to be 2-C for transcending Low 2-C beings, and I doubt they can transcend Low 2-C more than Eru, who's transcends a court of Low 2-C beings, which combined are probably 2-C already.

Basically:

Hades>>>>>Low 2-C

Eru>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Low 2-C*15=Likely 2-C

Also omnisceince

Hades obliterates.....

Like, pretty sure this should be closed.

Arda, if that's how you think Hades is scaled, you should probably reread Saint Seiya.

The gods are scaled to 2C because he's insanely superior to mutiple 2C Titans, Athena (Saint Seiya) and Pegasus Seiya at the same time.

Hades Reality Warps him to death, slices him with the sword and throws him into non-existence etc.

I think Omniscience evens things out for Eru. With that he should know everything about Hades including his sword and know not to get hit by it.

However there's not much he can do to Hades so inconclusive for me.

Because Hades is stronger, more haxed, and absolutely nothing that Eru can do will put him down?

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I think Omniscience evens things out for Eru. With that he should know everything about Hades including his sword and know not to get hit by it.
However there's not much he can do to Hades so inconclusive for me.
Omniscience doesn't work outside other verses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back