• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2017-11-17 at 19.34.08
Fiction's haxeiest candelabra

Heaven Dio
Golden Boi #5

For my first match thread of the year, I wanted to **** shit up.

Story: Dio notices shit happening somewhere in the universe, encounters AoC, fight ensues, yadda yadda yadda.

Speed Equal

Victory via SBA

May the Lord have mercy on my soul.

Yeah, this feels stompy against DIO. He has to fight against passive soul, memory, and life drain by merely being near AoC. Then Power Drain if he manages to get touched by AoC (Note it has worked on 2-A characters before).

There's also the fact that there is talk about passive duplication/power mimicry, and potentially enemy's memory based power mimicry and duplication. (In which case, DIO would also have to fight against those he has memories of.)

We talking game Ball Breaker / Tusk? Or the currently High 3-A ones?

Madoka's 2-A feat isn't baseline, and even if it is, it isn't to the point that we would be forced to assume Power Drain won't work.

The World passively protects?

Both.

Which will be updated to 2-A for being able to annihilate construct made up of infinite universes. But currently on part 2 updating. And gonna go within order. But could just slap tier on ball breaker for now.

The World negs powers that come in contact with him. Passively Not sure. But kinda happens .

But Giorno stated he was doing his "nah" power (througjout the entire battle) but DIO was unaffected which he assumed was due to his power working.

Construct made up of infinite universes? Do you mean piercing the dimensional walls of infinite universes or did I miss something big in SBR?

Well, A- The World will have to react to the abilities first, B- like I said, the first three drains come from being around AoC, he will have nothing to contact.

High 3-A Giorno? Is he gonna be upgraded to 2-A? If so, then you could make an argument (Unless you're talking about Casualty Manipulation, in which case DIO would have been immune regardless.)

Funny stated he would have completely destroyed love train if the steel ball was not chipped.

Yeah, like ger? Maybe contact was the wrong kind of word .

No. Just game Giorno for being >>>infinite spin.

Now I'm just confused, Love Train was made of infinite dimensions? I thought it was dimensional walls?

GER's isn't passive.

Last time I checked, infinite spin isn't acausal, so its still restricted by the laws of causality, unless he fought it (Infinite Spin) with Energy Projection.

Yes.

No? But all effects he attempted including ones against dio (no not the punch) apparently got negated. Which dio obviously would have no idea.

No? Funny stated ger>>>tusk and the game puts giorno >jojnny.

Yes to both or to one of them?

HA DIO is acausal, he quite literally, automatically negs GER.

That's because he would be, GER would still be able to completely neg Johnny and beat him quite easily if he's not acausal.

Former.

Dimension walls is for universe hopping.

He is only acasual because he negged ger. If I ever find the quote itd be closer to anything be low overwrite .

Not according to mr. Exposition. Ger was put over the infinite spin for a reason. Ger was actually compoared to twoh pre boost .

You sure? Because I'm checking other sources and they show infinite dimensional walls, not dimensions themselves? (Maybe show the scan?)

Can you find it then?

Which is understandable, causality manipulation on his scale would be comparable.

Yes. Funny even has it noted on his profile. But kinda hard man, will do that when got free time, especially as we already.accept that.

Find What? The acasuality? The quote? For giorno? Trying.

What.

I don't think we do, as it would make Love Train have 2-A durability, which he doesn't.

The quote.

GER > Infinite Spin via hax, that's a reason why Funny would put him above it.

>Unknown with Love Train (Love Train's ability makes it very difficult to kill let alone harm him. Any attack by normal means will be deflected elsewhere, and the wall itself is made out of an infinite number of dimensions.)

Trying, not a cutscebe quote.

Well that is fine, except why would ger be directly compared ta over heaven pre boost?

>Unknown

>Conflicts with reasoning

Can you just tell me when the infinite dimensions revision happened? I can look for it myself.

Ok

Well what can he do pre-boost? Neg Infinite Spin right? What can GER do? Neg Infinite Spin right?

>Implying I know.

And? Then put tier 2 durability. Probably becayse arigamy said he is not that sure how dimensional Tiering works.

Ok.

Does not matter, pre boost twoh can neg the spin. Even at minimum, pre boost DIO can completely shut the spin down, post boost, well considering he absorbed the soulks of tusk and ger. Plus that means nothing when giorno was pusged as the closest to twoh.

GER's main gimmick is casuality manipulation. The World over Heaven just nope'd it with strong reality warping.

What get did does not matter, what matters is if twoh goes nah constantly. Which according to the one off hand, character quote that Giorno stated while on the overworked map, he was doing the hax. The full moment he got pulled.

I'll ask Ari then.

>Funny sees TWOH (Pre-Boost) neg Spin

>Funny sees GER can also neg Spin

Based on this, GER would obviously be comparable to TWOH (Pre-Boost) to Funny.

@Neo as I stated before, HA DIO has acausality on his page, which negs GER.

@Somebody o╠Ân╠Âc╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Â

Listen, man. I just made the match, spewing out whatever I think, and hoping this match is fair.

Somebody, ya kinda missed he why he had that. Hell, i will take it off and swutch with time paradox immunity when done with manga.

However, I will agree that Avatar gets overwritten.

@Gar I forgot. Oh wait, no, I didn't. TWOH does, DIO doesn't.

@J-Man and so how did he compare GER to TWOH if not seeing GER negate anything?

@DMUA passive drain remember?

Speed is equalized, it's irrelevant to both in some manner or another.

@J-Man yeah, but walls in comparison to full dimensions is an entirely different degree of 2-A.

Dio would get infinite speed from reacting to ger.

Because he could. And no, giorno did after fighting dio, funny just stated he was better over tusk.

Passive and? No need for his soul , gonna mention that, scales off jotaro. Who could move arou d without his soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back