• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gunvolt fought a Artifical Planet (Gunvolt vs Uranus)

Another Silverio match who not named Shitty Helios,this gonna using another planet,and throw her against a character who i used in first time,who would win!!?

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in Mars Colony

-Range is 100 meters

-Win via death!!!

Uranus Render
Gunvolt Artwork

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

Uranus via Regenerationn, bypassing durability with absolute zero and having no weaknesses (if the last one even qualifies as a weakness lol).

Gunvolt has fought someone with below AZ attacks. Here's his profile. Someone probably should add resistance to AZ attacks to Gunvolt and Copen's profiles. And Gunvolt's weakness is really only to balance out his incredibly powerful elemental intangibility.

Yeah, but Uranus can bypass durability with her below AZ attacks. And I also neglected to point out her type 1, 3 and 7 immortality.

But I completely forgot GV's fought someone with absolute zero attacks....

Also, who has the AP advantage?

Anyway, Uranus is nothing that Gunvolt hasn't seen before besides the regen, witch Gunvolt probably would be able to handle with relative ease (He's fought someone who can turn into an army of energy flies before. This is Tuesday to him.) His Elemental Intangibility and healing will let him live long enough to get a fatal blow.

Legit Gunvolt has fought an Ice Adept with ice colder than absolute zero... And he can also Prevade everything...

What is the debate here?

Smashtwig said:
Legit Gunvolt has fought an Ice Adept with ice colder than absolute zero... And he can also Prevade everything...
What is the debate here?
Even I have to agree with this.

This has already enught votes, the resistance can be added.

I personally think with an unbiased opinion (only knowing Uranus today) that Uranus wins. Uranus' immortality (types 1, 3, and 7) should allow her to survive anything Gunvolt throws at her. Type 3 also allows her to survive the natural causes of lightning that Gunvolt uses. With her higher amount of range and unlimited stamina she should take the cake. With feats in mind, Gunvolt defeated a person who destroyed a building. Uranus should be able to destroy multiple buildings in a single attack. I don't know if this is after an update, but she could square up with Christopher who is likely Country level. With that being said, having done all to stress my point, Uranus wins in my opinion.​

Hm. I don't think Type 3 works in the way you portray, if so, then rip GV. I think Type 3 just means immunity to dying via things that like age, but not something like lightning or bullets. I won't argue with the stamina and range part. GV has fought Nova, who is the guy who destroyed the building you mentioned, but that's only by merely growing and powering up, his actual attacks are definitely more powerful, Gunvolt should be 8-B via Anthem, so that's equal to Uranus's own 8-B. The main problem for Uranus is gonna be Prevasion, GV's turning into electrons all the time, and he can do that against Absolute Zero guys as well, Uranus would have trouble landing a hit.

How are there no votes yet? I sware that my argument clearly stated, "Uranus wins in my opinion."

I know, so if GV tried to kill her, she could go Solomon Grundy and still come back. I have a feeling this would be able to wear GV out.

That's not how type 7 works. Solomon can resurrect himself through type 4 immortality. Type 7 is literally just being undead.

The Smashor, I just used my account for the first time 15 hours ago. I apologize for my ignorance regarding this topic. I guess Gunvolt wins.

Type 7 Immortality: Characters who cannot die due to technically being already dead, often overlapping with other forms of immortality.

Yes my b I screwed up the immortality

Type 7 doesn't really work well aganist GV since he fought undead zombies in the Elise stage, not to mention that Elise also is kinda undead too

Back