• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guldo vs Madara Uchiha

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going with guldo only slightly. He has time freeze which my not last long but with small planet+ Ap he can one shot madara in that time. This is the only way I see him winning.

since madara has several limbo clones and I can't remember if the others will get paralyzed if the real one does but if guldo doesn't do what I said then madara can do him in.

Thinking that Madara will take this due to better versatility and experience. both have limited time manipulation. He just seems more versatile.

@Lord Griffin

Guldo isn't Small Planet+, he and Madara have the same tier.

Guido should win this with his time stop and paralysis spell. It will render madara immobile, and Guido can take his time trying to make him submit since this is Edo tensei madara.

KillitwithC4 said:
Guido should win this with his time stop and paralysis spell. It will render madara immobile, and Guido can take his time trying to make him submit since this is Edo tensei madara.
Madara could still make multiple clones or heal from whatever injury Guldo does. He could also mind hax Guldo to make him stop.

Griffin did state that the clone would be rendered immobile if madara can't move. Also Guido can just torture him as much as he wants until madara submits. Also imagine if you're immortal and was constantly being stabbed over and over again, that's basically what Guido can do thanks yo the environment.

It sounds like Madara has the edge in hax. The only thing Guldo might surpass him in would be possibly speed (a dubious claim considering how easily Gohan and Krillin trashed him) and destructive power, being a DBZ character and a member of the Ginyu Force, but otherwise Madara's got this, at least imo. He's had a higher number of appearances than Guldo as something other than a literal one-hit wonder, more exposure to him, his feats, his backstory, what he can do, the full scope of his powers, while Guldo's single appearance had him getting beaten around like a rag doll. Too many people have speculed the only reason he's on the Ginyu Force is due to his time-stop, and that's it. Also don't forget he's overweight and visibly laments his girth because it's hindering him in his fight. In short, Madara has more hax, and he's bigger and can kick Guldo around. Sure, Guldo may be able to stop time, but fat let of help that did him against Gohan and Krillin, since the overweight blob couldn't even attack them because he was running out of air! The only way I can actually see Guldo pulling this off would be that chakra doesn't work on ki, like TheSaiyan17 speculated. I'd say Madara wins 7/10 with mid to high diff, though I agree with BruceTheBatman, it's absolutely sad this is the best victory for the Naruto fans when it comes to Madara vs. DBZ. SMH

Madara creates a few limbo clones which will counter the time stop, then KO Guldo with genjutsu. No need for TSB or soul stealing. Madara has too many ways to win honestly.

@Lord Griffin

Guldo isn't Small Planet+, he and Madara have the same tier. </div> When I wrote that Guildos page said he was small plant level+ it I can't seem to even find his page but it doesn't even matter as I said guildo only has a small chance of winning if he quickly did what I said which is unlikely.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Lord Griffin

Guldo isn't Small Planet+, he and Madara have the same tier.
Guldo doesn't have enough AP to bypass Madara's regen. This fight is a stomp really. Once Guldo is done with time stop Madara ends fight with genjutsu

Can someone show me guildos page or not because I can't find it.

Edit: Never mind I found it. Also it says at least small planet level that means at the lowest, Madara has moon level plus. Moon level dose not beat small planet level so with a wide blast yes he can one hit kill madara but I said it was unlikely. Madara has more hax which makes it a stomp. Make speed unequalized madara would get stomp.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Can someone show me guildos page or not because I can't find it.
Edit: Never mind I found it. Also it says at least small planet level that means at the lowest, Madara has moon level plus. Moon level dose not beat small planet level so with a wide blast yes he can one hit kill madara but I said it was unlikely. Madara has more hax which makes it a stomp. Make speed unequalized madara would get stomp.
Madara stomps regardless, Guldo has nothing over Madara's regen.

I agree this is a stomp when Guldo time-stop finishes he get's turned to dust or he get's Mind-Raped either way he loses.

AllanSaiyan said:
I agree this is a stomp when Guldo time-stop finishes he get's turned to dust or he get's Mind-Raped either way he loses.
Just to reiterate how big a stomp, even if Guldo had telepathy resistance, Madara would still beat him with just genjutsu. Maddy has put the 4th raikage under genjutsu and all kage have resistance against genjutsu (even genin at academy are taught how to dispel genjutsu). Just to show how much gap there is in hax between the two verse.

This thread can be closed but to say all kage have high resistance to genjutsu is just wrong. That's like saying all kage should have the same intelligence or fighting skill because their the same rank which doesn't make sense at all. Also we have never really seen the way the other academy's teach their students for example the mist village made their ninja kill each other and made anyone who survived a ninja and can we please give the hole naruto has more hax then Dragonball a ton verses have more hax then Dragonball.

Madara's limbos exist in an entire different plane of existence,guldo can't percieve or interact/time stop them in any way,but they can beat the crap out of guldo,that's 4 automatic defenders and attackers for madara that guldo can do nothing about,even if we were to not discuss madara's far greater and more versatile arsenal,regen and possible immortality(compared to similar tiers),hence the necessity to seal him,the limbo clones are enough for a very easy win,this is a stomp

KazarianFahs said:
Madara's limbos exist in an entire different plane of existence,guldo can't percieve or interact/time stop them in any way,but they can beat the crap out of guldo
That's not true. They are in the same plane of existence, however they are impossible to perceive or detect using the naked eye. This does not mean however that they won't stop when Guldo stops time.

Aimenaltair said:
Madara was nearly killed by Guy
Guldo times stops and blitz madara
That was Madara before the Shinju absorption and the Rinne-Sharingan, he was missing the second rinnegan and lost fragments of his power by Obito, he also underestimated Guy. With all his abilities and hax, he defeats Guldo with medium difficulty.

Regen isn't a problem for DB characters unless it's above cellular.

Other then that I agree that Guldo wins for reasons above

Aimenaltair said:
Madara was nearly killed by Guy
Guldo times stops and blitz madara
Madara was toying around with Guy to see his full power, he could've easily killed Guy with a juubidama if he wanted. Using PIS scene doesn't help in battle

Toying with him ha! Thats funny. Yes I can admit without the others guy would have died from the tsb but after he charged him with night die madara became stupid and put the staff out thinking it would stop him. Then gets his side blown off. Lucky for him he had regen but also guy was lucky he had help from the others. Anyways how come this still hasent been LOOKED!! YET!! We no madara wins more then guldo and speed is equalized close this thread, lock it and throw away the key.

though Guldo has hax Madara has limbo and other haxes now i wanna ask can his limbo clones within stopped time (i doubt it but just asking considering no one can really see them) so idk yet

Can Guldo even use Ki attacks? He had to use his time stop hax and paralasis spell to try and kill Gohan and Krillin.........WITH A TREE TRUNK.....

Madara has much more hax and should win due to reasons above. I dont think Paralasis will even work here considering even the most average Jonin can use Paralasis type jutsu (when Anko was by herself and up against 3 giant tigers some Jonin came to stop them with a Paralasis jutsu)

And don't forget, Madara can always just use Izanagi to escape anything Guldo can do to him too

Going with Madara via hax stomp

Guy was using Pure Taijutsu skills aka the only weakness a juubi jinchuriki have, Guldo's paralysis is a form of telekenisis and his time stop has a moderate time limite, Guldo wins via sheer DC advantage and good hax.

The Guy seen is considered a PIS here and again, the average leaf jonin have paralasos ninjutsu and what's stopping madara from just soul stealing?

And again, i dont see how theres a DC advantage when Guldo cant even unleash KI attacks...otherwise he would have done so against Gohan and Krillin when they were trapped instead of having to rely on a Tree Trunk.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Toying with him ha! Thats funny. Yes I can admit without the others guy would have died from the tsb but after he charged him with night die madara became stupid and put the staff out thinking it would stop him. Then gets his side blown off. Lucky for him he had regen but also guy was lucky he had help from the others. Anyways how come this still hasent been LOOKED!! YET!! We no madara wins more then guldo and speed is equalized close this thread, lock it and throw away the key.
You do realize Guy harming Madara was pure PIS right? Madara could've one shotted everybody nearby with juubidama spam or TSB.

PIS really? Because if it was PIS then why in the hell is guy moon level?. Also why are people still commenting on this fight its completely mismatch end it already.

But its not a Mismatch

Guldo's hax can be countered by Madara's larger Varsatility of hax and without hax there's literally no way Guldo can win here.

^What are you taking about. If we took away both characters hax Guldo destroys madara. All his stats are higher unless your talking about only taking away Guldo's hax.

How exactly? His feats were trash when getting his fat ass whipped by Gohan and Krillin and the only level of KI manipulation he has is flying. He cant even unleash a KI attack of his own.....otherwise he would have just one shotted Gohan and Krillin when he trapped them in his paralasis spell.....not rely on a freaking tree trunk to kill them.

With the exception of speed and maybe durability, i dont see how he destroys Madara in any other category when Guldo's most decent capabilities is with his hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back