• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guilty Gear: Wait... What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways High 6-A is accepted then, idk what's the consensus on the thread anymore considering no side wants to concede, opposition is mostly claiming "WE'LL MAKE ANOTHER THREAD TO REVERSE THIS ONE"

Shit's just fairly frustrating for me since now I'm stuck as the OP of an unfinished revision :/

Maybe getting more supporters to check the issue may help, I'll try to cobble some supporter pool at Discord.

I honestly don't care anymore if the low 1-C gets changed to environmental destruction or hax cause I'm honestly just really tired of arguing. Whatever happens to the scaling just happens. Continental, moon level or whatever I'm honestly just done.

Ike so like, would you say this is a concession? Because that helps with thread resolution.

Being "done" means I'll have to see if anyone in the existing supporter pool is willing to continue arguing on your behalf, since we straight up haven't reached a conclusion.

Okay. I would prefer if the two of you can try to politely reach some sort of agreement though.

Ike so like, would you say this is a concession? Because that helps with thread resolution.

Being "done" means I'll have to see if anyone in the existing supporter pool is willing to continue arguing on your behalf, since we straight up haven't reached a conclusion.
Yes, I concede hopefully you find someone else on the supporter list who knows the scaling cause I honestly don't want GG to wind up being verse with only one active supporter saying something.

Mention my name if you’re going to speak of me indirectly. I don’t like that, I was pretty respectful and trying to avert a problem, so quit bolstering my words.
You're opposition are you not? Or did that basic fact escape you to try to tough-guy me?

In general don't be uppity about minor stuff like that. Being thin-skinned isn't a good look.

You're opposition are you not? Or did that basic fact escape you to try to tough-guy me?

In general don't be uppity about minor stuff like that. Being thin-skinned isn't a good look.
Yeah, I am opposition. I said we can present new arguments and dust off the verse, not all caps reverse the decision, or did that fact escape you when you took your pretentious high horse?

If you don’t like the response, don’t misconstrue what I’m saying. Calling me thin-skinned while you twist my words is ironic sad hell.

Impress, please stop provoking the regular members. They haven't insulted you as far as I have noticed, but this situation will quickly deteriorate if you do so to them.
Not exactly insulting them back either. Getting offended over minor stuff can only have so many responses, and no they very blatantly did begin insulting me by the second post

Yes, I concede hopefully you find someone else on the supporter list who knows the scaling cause I honestly don't want GG to wind up being verse with only one active supporter saying something.
I would much prefer if you continue to help out here though.

That seems excessive. I didn't actually see him/her do anything particularly bad.
It's only a day for a reason, it's not like this thread is moving super speed and the stuff Milly was saying was like... very blatantly deteriorating thread, again, there are only so many responses one can give to that.

Not exactly insulting them back either. Getting offended over minor stuff can only have so many responses, and no they very blatantly did begin insulting me by the second post
Well, the staff are supposed to try their best to not ignite situations by provoking members. We should constantly try to calm down situations instead. Aggression should be entirely onesided on their parts, and if they get out of hand we report them.

Sorry for being gone for a while. My mom wasn’t feeling well (not sick, just needed some company), and I had to go a few places.

Are we just trying to decide the new keys? Or are we still talking about absolute world. If we are deciding the new keys I already have a list of who goes where, but I need to add a few things to it. People would still have low 1-C hax, so I need to add that to the list.

By the way my phone is about to die, so I’m just going to post what I think the new scaling should be if the characters get downgraded:

Sol, Justice, I-No, Valentine, Dizzy, Johnny, Anwser, Ky, Sin, Bedman, Jack-O, Axel, Chipp’s second key, That Man, Slayer, Gabriel, A.B.A while amped (and arguably unamped but I’ll explain), amped Baiken, Leo, Robo-Ky, Izuna, prime Kliff, Testament, and Paradigm will be High 6-A for scaling to 5 petatons vaporization of Japan.

Universal Will would scale 20 times above 5 petatons

Dragon Install Sol scales to stomping Universal Will, possibly God I-no and Dragon Install Ky would be here too.

Everyone else should backscale to baseline 6-A+ at best, though just 6-A maybe a bit more appropriate. At worst Dizzy’s first key would be 6-A+

For A.B.A when she fights everyone else she doesn’t want to fight and she fought an annoyed robo Ky and I-No, with the gear she wields nearly beating Slayer in its prime and Slayer needing to defeat it with a trick. So I think she would scale to the higher characters, but if it should only apply to her amp I would understand.
Since Zark kept asking me to comment here, this seems fine mostly for physicals, yeah

Only thing is, for my old list, That Man should be with Dragon Install. I threw him in with the 5 petatons when I was too focused on where Slayer should be.

i'm pretty sure Ky should scale to DI considering never got serius with Sol and was even confident to take him if he tranformed

But when Ky fought Sol he also said he held back too. Plus that would make Ky’s Dragon Install stronger than Sol’s despite him having a bit of it versus Sol’s whole thing. And God I-No thought Sol could have won had he not made himself mostly human while Dragon Install Ky was pretty much dead even with her.

Ky up scaling to the 20x amp would probably be better.

As for hax. Bedman would be Low 1-C via Absolute World. Sol and Jack-O would be Low 1-C via Adam’s/Eve’s seed, and Elphelt and Justice would be Low 1-C via Absolute World with the justification explaining they can be a catalyst for it. Note this is for hax not physicals. So they would be High 6-A, Low 1-C via (insert reason).

I’m not sure if Kum would be here because her hax more seems like the type we wouldn’t list as ap just know in versus threads it scales (Like Gilgamesh’s 1-A hax versus his High 1-A hax). Same for a few other characters.

Edit: Noticed I missed Raven in my physical list, he would upscale from base Sol.

Last edited:
Heh, even if the low 1-C feats get turned into hax it's this in the old CRT that gonna be a decisive debate either way if I say anything about it or elaborate on it. But how high into low 1-C is the question that was never asked, 5D or 6D because by vsb standards underworld hill got easy 5D through surpassing 4D spacetime but what to make about the backyard itself in comparison but I'm leaving that to anyone else to solve that problem. Heck that's straight from the Japanese version of overture heck you gotta a good starting line to fill in the blanks for yourselves on that one.

I remember you made a thread to ask, or asked on another thread, what dimension the backyard is. Currently it is accepted at 5-D, but a thread over it being higher can be made. The only reason I’m hesitant to talk about it right now is because this thread is already very long and I’m going to be slightly busy (not enough to not be here, but enough to where needing to continually talk on a thread like this is a no go). I’ll try to look into after my exam next week.

Should I write out the new justifications (aren’t going to be immensely different from the current ones unless it’s Sol and characters like that), or does Impress want to do it? We have everything we need to make the changes.

Should I write out the new justifications (aren’t going to be immensely different from the current ones unless it’s Sol and characters like that), or does Impress want to do it? We have everything we need to make the changes.
You can write a draft for it if you wish.

I just want to say, was a bit busy with another CRT. That one seems like it also coming to conclusion, so I wasn’t able to start the new justifications yet, and an old childhood friend text me and hasn’t texted back yet. If I don’t hear from him soon I’ll probably start typing up the new justifications.

I typed up the new justifications but my friend texted back and I’m going to his place now. Should I post the new justifications now and edit the profiles later or should I just post them when I (or someone could) edit them? I would like to be able to comment when I do post the new justifications to see what people think (though note a large chunk of them are going to be the same since most people just link to other people, only the ones heavy in the low 1-C stuff have big changes and even then most the low 1-C can just be moved over for explanations for their tier with hax)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back