• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guilty Gear: Wait... What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I write out the new justifications (aren’t going to be immensely different from the current ones unless it’s Sol and characters like that), or does Impress want to do it? We have everything we need to make the changes.
You can do it :v

As for hax. Bedman would be Low 1-C via Absolute World. Sol and Jack-O would be Low 1-C via Adam’s/Eve’s seed, and Elphelt and Justice would be Low 1-C via Absolute World with the justification explaining they can be a catalyst for it. Note this is for hax not physicals. So they would be High 6-A, Low 1-C via (insert reason).

I’m not sure if Kum would be here because her hax more seems like the type we wouldn’t list as ap just know in versus threads it scales (Like Gilgamesh’s 1-A hax versus his High 1-A hax). Same for a few other characters.

Edit: Noticed I missed Raven in my physical list, he would upscale from base Sol.

I no still has low 1C hax?

Yeah she has low 1-C hax, I’m just not sure if it would be listed under ap or would just be something known in versus threads though. God I-No definitely will have it on the profile. It’s super late where I am, just know I do have all the justifications that need to be changed written out, I’ll post them tomorrow and edit the profiles (though I think they are locked last I checked).

You can post the new justifications here if you wish.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12pPS9wo7R8j-AhMkHhyvBHZ0OizABJxulfO-ueIUR8Y/edit Here's a doc with the new justifications. I think I made it public, I'm not used to sharing docs. All the profiles are locked and I need to drive home, so I'll edit the profiles when I get back (If they are unlocked). (I-no's hax tier comes from her old tiers, I'm not sure if that needs its own thread or if it is fine to revert her to that because it was never downgraded just not listed as she was low 1-c).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12pPS9wo7R8j-AhMkHhyvBHZ0OizABJxulfO-ueIUR8Y/edit Here's a doc with the new justifications. I think I made it public, I'm not used to sharing docs. All the profiles are locked and I need to drive home, so I'll edit the profiles when I get back (If they are unlocked). (I-no's hax tier comes from her old tiers, I'm not sure if that needs its own thread or if it is fine to revert her to that because it was never downgraded just not listed as she was low 1-c).
What about Happy Chaos
He has low 1-C hax?

Can somebody write a list of the EXACTLY WORDED titles for ALL the pages that you need me to unlock please, so my automated script can handle it?

Also, it is called "Multi-Continent level" (Attacp Potency and Durability) and "Multi-Continent Class" (Striking Strength) in our wiki statistics.

Oh so no al at the end of continent.

I’ll start writing up a list of what profiles need to be opened (literally every guilty gear one, including the verse page, but i get it, exact names).

Guilty Gear

Jack-O Valentine

Sol Badguy

I-No

Dizzy

May (Guilty Gear)

Johnny Sfondi

Anji Mito

Baiken

Asuka R. Kreuz

Ky Kiske

Leo Whitefang

Bedman

Slayer (Guilty Gear)

Millia Rage

Zato-1

Venom (Guilty Gear)

Kum Haehyun

Bridget (Guilty Gear)

Jam Kuradoberi

Gabriel (Guilty Gear)

Potemkin

Chipp Zanuff

Answer

Universal Will

Ramlethal Valentine

Elphelt Valentine

Raven (Guilty Gear)

Justice (Guilty Gear)

A.B.A

Robo-Ky

Zappa

Izuna (Guilty Gear)

Axl Low

Faust (Guilty Gear)

Paradigm

Kliff Undersn

Testament

I couldn’t 100% remember if it was her and I didn’t want to just assume. And I was focusing on other stuff at the time to check. I’ll edit the doc now.

I want to point out I have work today, work that absolutely won’t allow me to comment here unless I’m break. And I have a college quiz afterwards so I’m very likely not going to be able to edit the profiles today if they are unlocked. But I will have plenty of time tomorrow to do so.

Okay. No problem. Tell me here when I should unlock them.

i thought the hax would be listed on the ap section just like these characters
I have break right now for a bit. I just want to say the hax will be listed for characters like Sol and Bedman. But for people like Kum I believe it would be like a Gilgamesh (The Unwritten) scenario. Where the hax doesn’t get listed as ap.

So should I unlock the listed pages for editing now?

Okay. I will do so. Tell me here when you are done.

By the way, I just noticed I think I forgot Sin Kiske in the list of characters that need to be unlocked. So he also needs to be unlocked.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

I'm not sure if you are waiting on me or not.

I read the mistake page and cleaned up some slight stuff, so thanks for that. I'll make sure to link to this revision when I make the changes.

I feel rude for saying this, but the profiles were never unlocked. I'm just wondering if they were supposed to be already or if we were just waiting to unlock them.

They were unlocked. Is your wiki account autoconfirmed/have you confirmed your email address for your account there?

I'm pretty sure I did. Yet the profile is still locked for me. I've edited other profiles before so I don't know why my computer isn't seeing it. Neither is my phone.
I knew it was a bit weird they weren't unlocked earlier for me.

No, not me either. This is very strange.

You can go here to politely ask Fandom about the bug, and then inform us here about what they tell you.

I've sent the request, we can see what they say later. I actually have a really small thing I needed to do, so I guess I'll just get that out of the way in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back