• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guilty Gear: Wait... What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blog and the scans say the same thing.
Except the cradle incident in both occasionally both rapidly expanded with backyard space essentially a information flare not only destroyed a entire city destroying everything both organic and non organic, and after sol destroyed the cradle's absolute defense felion he was put in a situation where if got in the cradle's retreated expansion of backyard space he not only would of Been trapped he would of died from being too physically weak to withstand it despite having resistances to it.

Again that's under the assumption that it's killing them by just deconstruction them into information and not the information crushing them, which established in verse that informational mass is a measurable physical unit, so saying information Manipulation is purely only a hax wouldn't inherently be right.
it litterally can't be since Absolute World only affects living creatures

it litterally can't be since Absolute World only affects living creatures
You literally forgot about posession, "One of the most dangerous effects of Information Flare is Possession, which is, in spite of its name, isn't a spiritual phenomenon. Possession is a phenomenon when the information of matter is rewritten to turn into another object entirely. It can also cause genetic mutations. At worst, the information of the matter completely flips, turning matter into antimatter. This is done when information Flare gets worse." Which one the aboslute world is just a information flare on a much higher scale.

Guilty Gear Earth has experienced 5 Absolute Worlds already, and it isn't destroyed nor siglifically messed up, so it either has no AP factor or characters are very much not Low 1-C

also that litterally proves nothing an it's just information base biology/matter hax

Anyway, no, they very much aren't the same, Absolute World is the boundary between the World and the Backyard becoming loosened, causing them to merge, meanwhile Information Flares are just there being too much information in a given space

Except the cradle incident in both occasionally both rapidly expanded with backyard space essentially a information flare not only destroyed a entire city destroying everything both organic and non organic, and after sol destroyed the cradle's absolute defense felion he was put in a situation where if got in the cradle's retreated expansion of backyard space he not only would of Been trapped he would of died from being too physically weak to withstand it despite having resistances to it.
I just rewatched that scene and nowhere do they say if he’s physically too weak he’ll die. All they said he isn’t in the condition to go to the backyard. That could mean a magnitude of different things, especially since they just said he would be trapped rather than dying.

“Possession is a phenomenon when the information of matter is rewritten to turn into another object entirely.”

I know this was referring to overlord’s comment. But I just want to point out that enforces the flare not being physical.

Have you reached any conclusions here yet, and if so, are you willing to explain them in an easy to understand post please?

Pretty much it'll the shortest summary I can give for the Aboslute world is that it merges the backyard with the physical universe and multiple characters have been shown to be able affect it, cause it, or prevent the full scale effect from happening.
Meh but this can be done through hax means too, Reality Warping and all

This just isn't sufficient proofing, I feel.

There's still one major problem still with the aboslute world, the entire notion that's it's completely passive via existence, cause if it was just them existening in the same place, the world would of been destroyed by a abosule world event all the way back before GG1 into the start of the crusades and after that, cause if they're existence was that passively volotiote wouldn't have a guilty gear universe at all it would of been merged with the backyard.

Again, that is caused by Adam and Eve existing at the same time, not Sol and Justice/Jack-O

They aren't even inherently related, it's just that Sol and Justice/Jack-O hold the Seeds of the two

Again, that is Adam and Eve existing at the same time, not Sol and Justice/Jack-o

They aren't even inherently related, it's just that Sol and Justice/Jack-O hold the Seeds of the two
Yes, but even after asuka ripped this seed out of him he was still able to use the outrage against I-no and I ain't forgetting Ky literally has a portion of the blood of Juno and was still able to fight against I-no who had the same power of the backyard in her God form.

Last edited:
That goes back to, all of god I-no’s abilities are very clearly based off hax and her best feat is 5-C; also through hax.

For some reason a lot of other sites and parts of this site aren’t loading for me, so why is Sol simply using the outrage prove he’s low 1-C.

That goes back to, all of god I-no’s abilities are very clearly based off hax and her best feat is 5-C; also through hax.

For some reason a lot of other sites and parts of this site aren’t loading for me, so why is Sol simply using the outrage prove he’s low 1-C.
Cause he's still able to fight against I-no and at this point sol no longer fighting a character with higher dimensional power anymore, he now dealing with a higher dimensional being at this point. it was never denied that she was part of the backyard itself and became whole with the backyard using the tome to fuse with happy chaos to reach her Godhood. Also she literally created a higher dimensional avatar that phased through portions of the planet's spatial axis. And most importantly in most of the fight scenes she's not holding back at all and still physically fighting them even though she has the full power of the backyard at this point.

I watched Strive’s story. I have no clue where this higher dimensional avatar phasing through spatial axis comes from. She made an avatar but I don’t see where any of the other stuff comes from. Sol didn’t even fight I-no she causally chuck him to the side and then he shot her when she was distracted.

Last edited:
She’s not a higher dimensional being if low 1-C is bunk. You keep going off the assumption these characters are low 1-C and we need to prove there not. It’s the exact opposite, you need to prove they are higher dimensional and physically scale to this stuff.

God I-no’s best feat is 5-C and she viewed it as an ultimatum that would kill everyone else. Ky was also scared of this and thought just the gravity of the moon would have killed everyone. So her being higher dimensional and low 1-C are both already questionable.

Edit: Hopefully this isn’t missed but can we please gather all the feats that don’t revolve already information flares/absolute world. Because it can paint of picture of whether low 1-C is consistent or not and we’ll need them anyways if the characters get downgraded.

Last edited:
She’s not a higher dimensional being if low 1-C is bunk. You keep going off the assumption these characters are low 1-C and we need to prove there not. It’s the exact opposite, you need to prove they are higher dimensional and physically scale to this stuff.
No you have not debunked low 1-C at all cause you have not shown me a lick of evidence of her not being the backyard which was already established as being a higher dimension this making I-no higher dimensional. And even both of Jack-O's statements being consistent with the GG page of her being the backyard.
God I-no’s best feat is 5-C and she viewed it as an ultimatum that would kill everyone else. Ky was also scared of this and thought just the gravity of the moon would have killed everyone. So her being higher dimensional and low 1-C are both already questionable.
Using a lower feat like this to damage the validity of the low 1-C doesn't help cause it's clearly spaical Manipulation and then some how saying a "high 3-A" is what it takes to kill her is ludicrous cause not are the AP gaps wide but saying this "high 3-A feat" beats is saying that High 3-A beats low 1-C which wouldn't be the case since the High 3-A feat would have to be a Low 1-C to even damage her at all.

Edit: Hopefully this isn’t missed but can we please gather all the feats that don’t revolve already information flares/absolute world. Because it can paint of picture of whether low 1-C is consistent or not and we’ll need them anyways if the characters get downgraded.
I will admit there's no point in trying to argue that outside of being a hax related feat.

The part of 5-C feat that hurts her case is the physical part of it. Ky thought the moon being that close would have killed him. The hax prevented that from happening.

I bring up the high 3-A feat having an infinite chance of killing her if it hits because it makes her being low 1-C an outlier.

She can’t be the backyard itself because the backyard is still around when she died. If she was truely the backyard itself it would have been destroyed along with her. Also even if she is the backyard that doesn’t matter. This is really reminding me of the final boss from astral chain. He was stated to have the power and to be the astral plane, he was downgraded because the power could be environmental destruction and the astral plane still exists when he died.

This is the same case with I-no, she is stated to be the backyard but it isn’t destroyed when she is and she never has feats on par with the backyard ever, and actually has anti feats.

I will admit there's no point in trying to argue that outside of being a hax related feat.
Which feat are you referring to and that didn’t answer my statement. I was saying let’s gather up every feat they have, then you dismissed a feat you didn’t even properly reference. Or are you saying there’s zero chance they will be downgraded, well currently the only staff member in this thread isn’t convinced they should be low 1-C and still doesn’t understand why you think they should be.

Also I’m about to watch a movie, I’ll be back.

Last edited:
Which feat are you referring to and that didn’t answer my statement. I was saying let’s gather up every feat they have, then you dismissed a feat you didn’t even properly reference.

Also I’m about to watch a movie, I’ll be back.
I was talking about the information flares/ absolute world mainly being haxes. But I there's still consistent high 3-A stuff to even possibly low 2-C for physicals.

Well at least let try and recap the rest of the feats. Sol Destroyed the cube, sol destroyed a spontaneous micoverse blackhole, and sol punching his way through elphelt's aboslute defense felion.

The defense felion is meaningless. It scales to Sol not the other way around. How is destroying the cube a feat, you keep saying super verse specific thing without explaining what any of it means. That black hole definition doesn’t meet our sites current standards on black holes, a microverse is also meaningless. That punch was stated to possibly be able to destroy the planet, but one) it didn’t, 2) it requires Sol being beyond immensely amped as it could break a barrier his regular self completely fails to do anything to.

Well, this verse is pretty much hopeless for anything physical wise cause other than those feats are either too verse specific to put any hard numbers on it, the cube still has the issue on if sol destroyed it or just dismantled the "key" so it's no longer usable but in short the is pretty much a like a save state of the universe and asuka's backup plan incase lost against Valentine. Other than that trying to get anything without to back track to the lowest end of the scaling you could even put a number on would be justice nuking Japan and leaving a long deep trench in the sea.

I just want to say nuking Japan is much better than the feats I’ve found, because all the good feat I can remember come from the manga, which isn’t canon anymore.

It’s very late where I am and I feel really sick, so I’m not sure if we are close to reaching a conclusion, and if we are I feel bad for leaving.

But before I do leave I can’t remember if they show Japan getting destroyed or just say. Because I remember that feat did happen, we’ll need to get the scan for it.

I’m definitely going to bed now, just want to say I’ll get someone to calc that tomorrow. I’m not sure if we should use vaporization for the crater but they said Japan would be vaporized so we can use it for that at least.

I don't really see it getting as high as the high 6-A stuff, cause most calcs I can remember for the Japan feat mostly result around the petaton ranges.

Only other two other feats I put on to mine is Slater's instant kill launching people out into the galaxy and Jack-O's rider kick but it's still on her page but weirdly in speed.

Supposedly Guilty Gear's high end folks have consistent tier 4 feats, no?

Also I can help getting calc members to calculate the feats you post

The only tier 4 things I could put on record were mostly blackhole feats, one being Faust's but that one was labeled as false blackhole creation just due how he tosses it even though it sorta dies off via hawking radiation, and sol's blackhole micoverse feat being way out of the standards for a blackhole given the context that it's also a pocket dimension converting energy into mass from the backyard so the feat is hitting all over the place in questions.

The only other tier 4 feat I can think of, that doesn’t come for on black holes, is a luminosity feat from slayer. Which comes from a instant kill, the calc is very out of date and probably lost, and this site doesn’t even like to use luminosity feats all too much anyways.

The black holes aren’t realistic enough to be real black holes, and when Sol did his black hole punch it was an amp that broke a barrier he can’t break on his own.

As for the feat that is definitely usuable we need Justice vaporizing Japan and making a over 1200 mile wide gash in the planet. This gash was made by the same explosion that vaporized Japan so I’m not sure if we should count the gash as vaporization or not though.

Last edited:
Okay, so what feats should their physical statistics be based on then?
We're still compiling most of the physical feats so far, but I think there's still Jack-O's rider kick that's still linked to her page that got up to large moon level.

Okay. That should probably be fine to use then. However, it would be much preferable if all contents of that calculation are copied to a blog post in our wiki, so the profile pages can link to that instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back