• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guilty Gear: Wait... What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sol and Justice, just by existing simultaneously, will erase everything in the universe by merging Backyard, a higher-dimension, and the world, destroying even the universe's space itself, this is also incluiding the Underworld Hill, A pseudo-living space formed in the Backyard that is beyond space-time as a whole."

Note that the first part doesn't even give proof of it being higher dimensional, besides that would just be 4-D

Underworld Hill is the only thing here proved to be Low 1-C/trascendant of space-time
Okay, I'll admit the wording on that is definitely way off now underworld hill is transcendent of spacetime but is still considered a lower dimension to the backyard given that it's made with elements from the backyard.

He looks at the moon for a total of 3 seconds for calling it a trick, and saying how logical improbable it is. Regardless, why does this when matter? It’s strictly a hax feat, nothing to do with physicals, which I don’t think anyone argued.
It matters because the moon would have killed him. I-no not scaling towards it physically means him fighting her doesn’t make him on par with the moon moving. So the moon coming down will kill him while the person who moved the moon doesn’t physically scale.

“pretty clearly referring that it had to hit her in her weak spot to do it”

Once again because of the regeneration, not because of her power. Plus even if she did scale, despite the fact it made her 100% chance of wining a infinite% chance of losing, that’s still high 3-A at best and it killed her.

“pretty clearly referring that it had to hit her in her weak spot to do it”

Once again because of the regeneration, not because of her power. Plus even if she did scale, despite the fact it made her 100% chance of wining a infinite% chance of losing, that’s still high 3-A at best and it killed her.
How is changing probability odds in your favor have anything to do with AP cause you can't really change odds of probability physically. So saying he used infinite power to change the odds doesn't make sense. If anything that's more of a underlined hax than say High 3-A.

Okay, I see the dilemma, that’s the old justification, that apparently just never got updated. I don’t know why this is, considering I-No’s profile, which I personally edited, describes the ENTIRE Backyard as Low 1-C, which it is, especially since Daisuke repeatedly states the relationship is like a computer (the universe) and the software (the higher-dimensional Backyard).
"a higher dimension, that is consistently has a"
All of these scans are in japanese, so you are going to have to point at a translation
The last scan doesn't prove dimensional superiority, just that the backyard supports the existance of the world, which is not Low 1-C

Also, why would being the software of something make you higher dimensionally than it ? and even if you ment the opposite, a software isn't lower in dimensonality than a computer and we don't thread it as such on the wiki as seen by White Face being 10-C by affecting data

Kliff fought Justice 17 times, that doesn’t sound like a very accurate argument to make.
That was before the start of the serie, he has gotten much weaker since then as seen by the fact that in XX he couldn't even touch Justice

How is changing probability odds in your favor have anything to do with AP cause you can't really change odds of probability physically. So saying he used infinite power to change the odds doesn't make sense. If anything that's more of a underlined hax than say High 3-A.
Sol says that he has 0% chance of succeeding, but infinity (power) crushes zero

Last edited:
He’s changing his probability of wining in a physically way. If I make a coin with two of the same sides I now have a 100% chance of winning despite not changing the probability in and of itself.

The attack has infinite energy and it has a infinite chance of obliterating I-no as a result. All he had to do was make sure she wouldn’t heal afterwards, which is why he hit the part of her that couldn’t heal it off.

"a higher dimension, that is consistently has a"
All of these scans are in japanese, so you are going to have to point at a translation
The last scan doesn't prove dimensional superiority, just that the backyard supports the existance of the world, which is not Low 1-C

Also, why would being the software of something make you higher dimensionally than it ? and even if you ment the opposite, a software isn't lower in dimensonality than a computer and we don't thread it as such on the wiki as seen by White Face being 10-C by affecting data
The translation is essentially the same as what is being reiterated, the universe is the game, the software is the Backyard. The last scan doesn’t have to, considering the fact that’s just correlating to its higher dimensional status. The software and game analogy is just that, an analogy, so whatever you’re talking about there is just irrelevant.

It’s repeatedly stated to be a higher-order dimension, and that the world is a virtual space in comparison to it. The validity of Low 1-C isn’t even an issue here, that’s been looked over and approved of, the issue is scaling.

That was before the start of the serie, he has gotten much weaker since then as seen by the fact that in XX he couldn't even touch Justice
Yeah, and he still fought with Testament.

It matters because the moon would have killed him. I-no not scaling towards it physically means him fighting her doesn’t make him on par with the moon moving. So the moon coming down will kill him while the person who moved the moon doesn’t physically scale.
I really have no idea what you’re saying. Why does the moon matter again?

Because it was going to kill Ky. Because a, at best, 5-C impact was going to kill him and was I-no ultimatum against him.
It very clearly refers to the rest of humanity, though. At no point does he say “I’m going to die”, he says “the planet will be thrown into turmoil”, and him killing her (in which he stabbed her in the stomach), meaning this “ultimatum” really wasn’t too effective.

He didn’t kill her. She healed, that’s how Ky knew she had regeneration when he told Sol.

He was very clearly scared when he saw the moon, his eyes widened and he quivered. The ultimatum was directed towards him and he was wondering why everyone on Earth wasn’t dead. Why would he be referring to only humanity when the threat is directed towards him.

He was very clearly scared when he saw the moon, his eyes widened and he quivered. The ultimatum was directed towards him and he was wondering why everyone on Earth wasn’t dead. Why would he be referring to only humanity when the threat is directed towards him.
His eyes widened for a total of 3 seconds before immediately calling it a farce. The fact that she said “kill me and this drops” and he proceeded to stab her (without him knowing she could heal at the time), I can’t imagine why he would be affected.

I don’t know why I said kill, must’ve been autocorrect, he only stabbed her. Apologies.

The translation is essentially the same as what is being reiterated, the universe is the game, the software is the Backyard. The last scan doesn’t have to, considering the fact that’s just correlating to its higher dimensional status. The software and game analogy is just that, an analogy, so whatever you’re talking about there is just irrelevant.

It’s repeatedly stated to be a higher-order dimension, and that the world is a virtual space in comparison to it. The validity of Low 1-C isn’t even an issue here, that’s been looked over and approved of, the issue is scaling.
this thread is all about questioning what's approved, as the profiles don't give enough evidence by themselves

Yeah, and he still fought with Testament.
that is either still before the events of any games or non-canon as Son's storyline is the canon of the og Guilty Gear

It very clearly refers to the rest of humanity, though. At no point does he say “I’m going to die”, he says “the planet will be thrown into turmoil”, and him killing her (in which he stabbed her in the stomach), meaning this “ultimatum” really wasn’t too effective.
He says "If the moon were that close the planet would be throw in turmoil" because you know, of the moon's gravity

His eyes widened for a total of 3 seconds before immediately calling it a farce.
he called it a farce because the planet wasn't being destroyed by the moon being so close

Last edited:
He’s changing his probability of wining in a physically way. If I make a coin with two of the same sides I now have a 100% chance of winning despite not changing the probability in and of itself.

The attack has infinite energy and it has a infinite chance of obliterating I-no as a result. All he had to do was make sure she wouldn’t heal afterwards, which is why he hit the part of her that couldn’t heal it off.
Except the outrage has taken infinite power from a low 1-C source being saint Oratorio which is from the backyard. So saying it's only high 3-A is arbitrary.

Ky tried to kill her for the same reason they let Sol kill her. The moon doesn’t kill everyone if I-no dies, if it did then earth would have been destroyed when Sol killed her.

He said the earth would be destroy, he’s on the earth with everyone else. If he thought there were exceptions he would have said so.

It doesn’t matter how long he was scared for, he was scare in the first place. He stopped being scared when he thought it was fake, then I-no corrected him saying no it’s actually true.

He didn’t stop being scared because he thought he could tank it, he thought it was entirely fake to begin with.

Except the outrage has taken infinite power from a low 1-C source being saint Oratorio which is from the backyard. So saying it's only high 3-A is arbitrary.
Are they just low 1-C from being from the backyard, or they have the power of the entire backyard. Because just being from a low 1-C place isn’t low 1-C at all, and doesn’t support the high 3-A feat being any higher by itself.

this threa is all about questioning what's approved,as the profiles don't give
Yeah. The physicals. Low 1-C on its own has been approved by multiple mods.

that is either still before the events of any games or non-canon as Son's storyline is the canon of the og Guilty Gear
You have to prove the latter, and it’s before the games. Also, no, there are separate stories that are just as important and canon as Sol.

Yeah. The physicals. Low 1-C on its own has been approved by multiple mods.
You do realize mods can be wrong and their choices can be rebutted, right ?

but anyway, the low 1-C rating if from absolute world, which instant kill all characters via, so nobody should scale to it

You have to prove the latter, and it’s before the games. Also, no, there are separate stories that are just as important and canon as Sol.
before the games, before he got weaker and retired

also, Sol defeating Justice is the canon, while the other character's storylines (with the exception of Ky's) have the character defeat Justice solo, so they physically can't be canon

Last edited:
Are they just low 1-C from being from the backyard, or they have the power of the entire backyard. Because just being from a low 1-C place isn’t low 1-C at all, and doesn’t support the high 3-A feat being any higher by itself.
That doesn't inherently mean it's lower cause this infinite energy had to be used against characters who's existence can merge the backyard (Justice) and a character who literally is the entirety of the backyard itself (I-no). So saying it's only high 3-A when it's consistantly being used against characters that either affect a low 1-C structure or are the entirety of the low 1-C structure is still arbitrary.

What, it wouldn’t be used against a low 1-C characters, if they actual aren’t low 1-C which is the point of the thread is to see if they are or not.

Its a high 3-A feat that stomps I-no with a infinite%. That’s an anti feat, whether the Anti feat matters is up to question. But the other physically feats are high 6-A and lower and the at best 5-C feat from I-no threaten to kill everyone. Which makes the high 6-A and lower feats more consistent.

I don’t know enough about the backyard stuff to comment on if it’s environmental destruction or not, but when it comes to their other feats it doesn’t look consistent, as far as I can tell.

Also considering how easily the low 1-C feats can be environmental destruction and how the other feats are consistently lower than the 5-C feat I-no threaten everyone with, I think it makes the low 1-C feat being environmental destruction consistent.

That doesn't inherently mean it's lower cause this infinite energy had to be used against characters who's existence can merge the backyard (Justice) and a character who literally is the entirety of the backyard itself (I-no). So saying it's only high 3-A when it's consistantly being used against characters that either affect a low 1-C structure or are the entirety of the low 1-C structure is still arbitrary.
Justice causes Infinite World because of Adam and Eva in the the backyard, it isn't something caused by her physically and it's way more akin to chain reaction than anything else

"An Absolute World occurs when two forms of informational bodies—"Adam" and "Eve" for ease of reference—appear simultaneously within the Backyard. In general, both appear for a split second, and then disappear immediately, in alternating intervals. In the event that they both appear, the boundaries between the present world and the Backyard are blurred or merged, and anything that cannot withstand that state of dense informational pressure is erased. As such, it is a mass extinction event that affects the entire universe"

Also, where does I-No being the backyard even come from ?

Also, where does I-No being the backyard even come from ?
That's In strive, right when Jack-O talks about the backyard severed off a portion of it's self from being possessed by these strong thoughts being placed on this one object (I-no) but when it did that the object gain same level of authority as the backyard but then the original found her severed her individuality to where she's no longer complete. Then in later peak of the story it's revealed that tome of origin contains all that is of the backyard within it and I-no with happy chaos fuse using it's power with now full authority to the level of the backyard.

What, it wouldn’t be used against a low 1-C characters, if they actual aren’t low 1-C which is the point of the thread is to see if they are or not.
It would be used on a low 1-C character if it was just a baseline infinite on high 3-A scale it wouldn't phase them at all unless it's on a higher level of infinity to affect a low 1-C character in AP.
But the other physically feats are high 6-A and lower and the at best 5-C feat from I-no threaten to kill everyone. Which makes the high 6-A and lower feats more consistent.
Except we literally cannot backtrack to high 6-A since those feats are from a spinoff manga with it's own separate continuity in the timeline.
I don’t know enough about the backyard stuff to comment on if it’s environmental destruction or not, but when it comes to their other feats it doesn’t look consistent, as far as I can tell.

Also considering how easily the low 1-C feats can be environmental destruction and how the other feats are consistently lower than the 5-C feat I-no threaten everyone with, I think it makes the low 1-C feat being environmental destruction consistent.
Your still ignoring Bedman in this situation where his AW was him using his own magic to use it.

If the high 6-A feat isn’t usable anymore then what feats do they have that don’t revolve around absolute world. Also which guilty gear game did bedman do the absolute world part, I want to rewatch it since my memory isn’t the best.

You can’t just shift the high 3-A feat because nothing about the feat itself is low 1-C. They say infinite, they don’t say it’s a higher infinity.

If the high 6-A feat isn’t usable anymore then what feats do they have that don’t revolve around absolute world. Also which guilty gear game did bedman do the absolute world part, I want to rewatch it since my memory isn’t the best.
Guilty gear xrd rev2

You can’t just shift the high 3-A feat because nothing about the feat itself is low 1-C. They say infinite, they don’t say it’s a higher infinity.
Ok, word for word "As long as the energy from the zeal pods last, it'll output an infinite amount of power"
Blatantly saying an "infinite amount of power" not "it's power is infinite" which in context it's not going to run out of power as long as the zeal pods last.

How could it’s power be infinite, as in it won’t run out, if it has a finite source of power. It also doesn’t make sense with his infinity breaks zero statement.

Though I have a head and things to do today, so I’ll be back later.

How could it’s power be infinite, as in it won’t run out, if it has a finite source of power. It also doesn’t make sense with his infinity breaks zero statement.

Though I have a head and things to do today, so I’ll be back later.
The zeal pods started breaking right after after he fired but not due to running out of energy otherwise all of them would continue breaking in that chain, so those zeal pods only broke due to lost in stability cause the other zeal pods didn't break even after the aftermath was done with.

The thing being power by zeal pods in and of itself is what I was referring to. How can it’s power output last forever if it’s running off a finite source of power (also I’m actually going now, I just noticed your last comment can be quickly responded to and better to respond to earlier rather than later).

The thing being power by zeal pods in and of itself is what I was referring to. How can it’s power output last forever if it’s running off a finite source of power (also I’m actually going now, I just noticed your last comment can be quickly responded to and better to respond to earlier rather than later).
Well this is because magic it's self is a limitless form of natural energy,
The practical application of magic theory is called a spell, of which there are 666 known ones. A spell is derived from formulas that draw energy from another plane—the Backyard—and convert it into more useful and familiar forms, which some consider similar to alchemy. [GGWorld - "Spell"]
Creating magic is a highly involved process: the writer (or programmer), who must have a state-mandated license to hold such a position, writes the necessary programmatic language to cause magic to occur, and logs it in a score, also called note or program, in the appropriate format. Primary recording mediums include zeal or paper, and based on what the score says (e.g. "cause fire" or "fly"), the person activating the spell is able to cause a desired effect.

Finally, a sequencer is a catalyst required to play the score. Depending on the sequencer type or score, the final effect will vary greatly. The sequencer can be:
A hardware sequencer (instroment), which is a physical device that will load a score and play it back, but it cannot alter the score's contents. "Pods" are a combination of a score and sequencer to be used in common households; they are designed for a specific purpose—e.g. lighting or as an engine—, and cannot perform complex tasks. A physical sequencer of better quality, like the Sacred Treasures, is likely to have a wider range of applications, and even enable to adjust output as desired. [GG world - "components of magic production"]
This is how the music theory as magic theory works and how zeal pods can help produce this type of energy in the first place.

He litterally says "As long as energy from the zeal pods last, it(Outrage)'ll output an infinite amount of power"

This confirms the pods have limited energy. Saying it isn't infinite power because it says "amount" is semantic talk
This doesn't confirm that pods have limited energy cause in the entire scene only about 4 or 5 of the pods exploded due to losing stability while the rest were still in tact during the aftermath and even shown in the end of the story he still has the pods left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back