• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Guardian vs Sephiroth

The Guardian in his quest for new enemies that could be a threat, eventually encountered sephiroth and encountered his evil plans, and now it is up to him to defeat sephiroth to end with his fearsome evil plans.

Okay, my first battle, so... Let's do this.

Both 4-B.

Speed Equal.

Safer Sephiroth will be the version of this battle.

20m of distance from one to the other.

The fight will happen in an urban place, but obviously without any person (not that it matters much).

Bloodlusted to Sephiroth and In Character to The Guardian.

The Guardia:

Sephiroth:

Inconclusive:

1fe8323f0c3b10178a48b679c707b3a6
Eaabf15a8cd26458c521c7e82bbac3fe

The Guardian will be 4-B anyway, even after the revision, so the fight can proceed normally.

so how does sephiroth have any chance against a low godly guy who resists practically every hax that he has?

Guardian doesn't have the AP to even harm him or Hax to affect him

So again, same for guardian

so void, concept, law, spatial, reality warping, probability and curse hax isn't that affective against him?

I have zero idea how SPATIAL HAX is killing someone with Low High regen and Type 8

Although I remembered now those aren't combat applicable

So yeah, Guardian via Low Godly

Cloud killed him by just slashing him enough times to die. If a sword combo can kill him, spatial hax can do the job just fine.

Not sure, probably should considering that's the entire reason Sephiroth showed up after getting his Safer form depleted

BTW Clould scales to Sephiroths 3 Megafoe while Guardian is much weaker, so that's not a good comparison

What Sephy thing?

The fact that he got killed with a sword slash despite literally attacking Cloud's Mind after being physically best down by the party?

Ok

Simple. He takes the Omnislash and dies to it. He comes back via some sort of convoluted method. Burden of proof'd be on you to prove that him being hacked to death by Cloud is more than what meets the eye.

not to mention I like to see how you think that sephiroth fighting someone who cannot lose to him since everything that sephiroth has is completely useless against his opponent is a legit match.

The literal entire plot of the game.

Like, sweet Jesus that's literally how he gets sent back into the life stream instead of reforming and it's why he doesn't regenerate

Sword slashes don't kill Low High

Theglassman12 said:
not to mention I like to see how you think that sephiroth fighting someone who cannot lose to him since everything that sephiroth has is completely useless against his opponent is a legit match.
Literally every tier 2, Haxed Warhammer 40K, Ryuko and Regen fight ever probably IDK

Gargoyle One said:
Theglassman12 said:
Literally every tier 2, Haxed Warhammer 40K, Ryuko and Regen fight ever probably IDK
yeah here's the difference between this match and those. Those guys have a chance at winning, mostly thanks to hax. Sephiroth doesn't have ANYTHING to help him here.

<Argues about how The Sword attacks his soul as that's why he couldn't regen

<Sword slashes prevent regen as Advent Children Proved

That's my entire point Glass

You think Sword Slashes are going to kill something that can regenerate from a single cell?

Really?

yeah here's the difference between this match and those. Those guys have a chance at winning, mostly thanks to hax. Sephiroth doesn't have ANYTHING to help him here.

Did they really?

Or do you not know what matches I'm talking about?

Do tell what can Characters fighting Ahzek Ahrima or people who lost to Ryüko Matoi do to win?

I don't think you know what matches I'm talking about

That regen is completely useless if it takes him a long time for him to regenerate in the first place. Unless there's a secret clip where sephiroth comes back right after cloud and the gang left, his regen isn't as useful as you'd think.

Yes I do know what matches you're talking about. It just so happens that those characters that lost were stated to have an actual chance at winning. Not to mention Steve and Derieri had hax to bypass the regen via death and soul hax respectively.

That doesn't affect my point whatsoever, regardless of whether it's applicable regen, he should still regenerate regardless, but doesn't

You should probably read the threads again, Decay couldn't work against Ryuko and Derieri's wasn't applicable in combat as also stated in the threads respectably.

Cause of some random statement about Cloud attacking the soul that was never mentioned at all by anyone else?

Ok, so how does those matches relate to this match? Cause I don't see Ryuko being resistant to every single hax that all of her opponents have, on top of having a regen factor that renders all AP advantages moot.

I mean

Attacking the soul of sephiroth is soul destruction.

That's how Samus Ara gets soul destruction as well.

Because in those matches the opponent didn't have a chance to win because of a few select abilities making it descisive

Same here

And those matches those opponents didn't have Hax to begin with so stating "Resistant to every Hax" is redundant

I thought that was just sephiroth's conscious in the end.

Umm, no it's not the same here. You can still defeat Ryuko with conventional means as shown with like all of her matches where she lost. This is different when the guy Sephiroth is fighting cannot lose through conventional means.

What?

Who defeated Ryuko through physical means that didn't involve exploiting her regen barring Raiden

Literally who?

Ryuko couldn't lose through physical means in any of her wins.

Physically Beating to death a High Mid is inane

You mean never?

She never lost a fight with her regen active or she would have died

Now quit derailing, this isn't a KLK thread

Gargoyle One said:
I have zero idea how SPATIAL HAX is killing someone with Low High regen and Type 8
Although I remembered now those aren't combat applicable

So yeah, Guardian via Low Godly
What would make the sephiroth win if the guardian did not have low godly?

Back