• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Drax the Destroyer scales to Asgardians like Loki and Sif. Loki and Sif are previously Room Level, and Drax scales. But now they are Multi-City Block Level, shouldn't Drax the Destroyer be upgraded to Multi-City Block Level? This scales to Ronan the Accuser and Groot too.

Also, I think Rocket Raccoon/Star-Lord's Moon-busting bomb should be legit. Most off-screen feats are valid on this wiki like Superman moving a tectonic plate and War Machine lifting a tank.

And shouldn't Star-Lord scale to normal human beings like Hawkeye which is Wall Level?

The Guardians should scale to the giant monster they fought in the beginning of the movie. They all got slapped by its tentacles and took little damage. That's Room / Small Building level at least.

Their speed should be upgraded as well, they can control Mach 20 jet packs and pilot intergalactic ships.

Room Level durability for Star-Lord and Gamora. (others have higher dura already)

What do you think about Drax, Groot and Ronan being Multi-City Block Level?

Also as I mentioned in this thread, the Gamora profile says she scales to Nebula but the Nebula profile says she scales to Gamora.

@Gargoyle One I think piloting something at lightspeed doesn't make you lightspeed. Where did you find that Mach 20 number?

Well I don't think every Kree scales to Asgardians but it's a possible scale.

For now I think that all of them should be Room level (Even Rocky) for tanking hits from the monster in GotG2 (Forgot its name), and Subsonic.

There's also Gamora's durability for surviving that large explosion.

Also even Baby Groot is Peak Human so 9-C for Starlord is quite ridiculous.

I think the profiles deserve upgrades.

Ratings I suggest:

Starlord 9-A (Room level) and Subsonic for fighting the Abilisk.

Rocky should be 9-A as well. Or if that's too big at least scale him upwards from Baby Groot.

Gamora 9-A (Small Building level) for fighting the Abilisk, and tanking Nebula's ship exploding

Baby Groot 9-C for lifting an adult man and tossing him away like it was nothing

Adult Groot and Drax should at least be 9-A, likely 8-A.

Also the explosion that "killed" Groot in the first movie was 3 miles long, which is Large Town Level to Small City Level.

Korath is 8-A too. Kree scales to Asgardians. Loki and Sif were originally 9-A but now they're 8-A, so they scale too. I'll edit the Korath profile.

We originally brushed off a regular Kree easily beating up Sif as an outlier but apparently, people here are okay with it now.

@Matthew Schoeder Why do you think the Abilisk is Room level? Also do you agree changing Star-Lord and Rocket's weapons to Moon Level?

Shouldn't Star Lord anyways be higher since Baby Groot is 9-C?

Like, could SL scale from humans like Hawkeye?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Starlord is superhuman. He survived tentacle-slaps from the Abilisk. That's Room level.
Since he also survived a blast from Ronan, I guess that makes him Room level as well, right?

Natse: Actually, it was the brain's death by Rocket's "nuke bomb" that caused a chain-reaction across Ego's nervous system that destroyed the entire moon. But I do agree the brain would have less durability.

On that same note, Star Lord's durability of using the Power Stone without it instantly killing him (though he was slowly dying before his friends eased his exposure) should be noted.

Back