• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GT downgrade, then

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Matthew Schroeder said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:OmegaPopo.jpg

This is what Popo says about the Evil Dragons' power. He says that long ago, an Evil Dragon was created, which led to the planet he was in being destroyed, and then the whole galaxy as well (The translation uses cosmos but he says "ginga").

This is a 4-A feat. There's no information about the timeframe, but the way Popo says it "First the planet, then the galaxy" implies overtime. And the fact that the information of this Evil Dragon managed to spread to other galaxies at all implies that there were at least some time for people to escape it. Either way, it is not instant.

Later, Omega Shenron repeatedly states that he will destroy the galaxy / universe. What does this mean in practice, tho?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:OmegaKai.jpg

The Kais explain it. Omega's minus energy would spread, first corrupting the entire planet over time, then destroying the planet after it was fully corrupted, then continually spreading across the universe and doing the same to the other planets and celestial bodies it encounters until the whole universe (Which as this is Toei Dragon Ball, is 3-B in scale) would be destroyed.

It's not an one-shot either case. It takes time and is a chain-reaction feat related to the Negative Energy and the Positive Energy colliding.

Now for the guidebooks. Ignoring the fact that this is the itallian translation of the Perfect Files and not the original, let's assume that the translation is at least mostly correct:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:ItallianGuidebook1.jpg
So... what?

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
So, your trying to tell me that omega and ssj4 goku is as strong as lssj broly? Yea no....
You know 4-A is a wide tier, right?

PaChi2 said:
Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
So, your trying to tell me that omega and ssj4 goku is as strong as lssj broly? Yea no....
You know 4-A is a wide tier, right?
Duh, but seeing how the broly movie is set yearrrrrrs away from the last events of gt, its un beliveable to think they didn't get at least a tier bump

@Peter

Canon dragon ball didnt become 4-A in any way so... I dont have a problem with them (GT) not jumping to 3-C tbh.

4-A is freakin giant, so no. Honestly, DB is the only franchise I've seen where we jump tiers like that past tier 6.

Plus, I still don't know why Broly isn't considered an outlier. It looks like all the classic outliers are being overwritten recently. Broly, Solaris. But I still don't get my scaling from Magolor? ovo

Broly busting galaxy does look very outlerish given the stats of other characters in the arc (early Cell Saga). Even in non canon nobody is stronger than 4-B before Buu Saga if i remember

The real cal howard said:
4-A is freakin giant, so no. Honestly, DB is the only franchise I've seen where we jump tiers like that past tier 6.
Cal forgets Digimon is a thing. ovo

Joseph619 said:
Broly busting galaxy does look very outlerish given the stats of other characters in the arc (early Cell Saga). Even in non canon nobody is stronger than 4-B before Buu Saga if i remember
i mean, in the cooler movie goku did destroy the sun.....

Back