• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind.

I saw a post on neoseeker which sums it up. Yeah, Gohan-Boo is indeed stronger. It is awkward that i'm changing sides minutes after defending my PoV, but I guess the evidence > my claims lol.

There is also a statement, that I just remembered right now, where the narrator calls Gotenks and Super Boo the strongest in the universe.

Basically, the post is:

Things supporting Pure Buu being stronger:

-The narrator says that Pure Buu is the strongest during the Genki-Dama scene.

-Goku says that this Buu is "on a completely different level than the Buus up 'til now" (while gaining an advantage over him in SS2...).

Things supporting Buuhan being stronger:

-Goku's statement on Gotenks being stronger than him

-Goku being confident that SS Gotenks could save the day

-Base Gotenks doing about as well against Fat Buu as SS2 Vegeta.

-Gohan being labeled as the strongest in the universe while standing next to Goku.

-Gohan doing WAY better against Buutenks than Goku.

-SS2 Vegeta putting up a decent fight against Pure Buu, while SS2 Goku is totally helpless against base Super Buu.

-Mr. Buu putting up a more than decent fight against Pure Buu, while being helpless against Grey Buu.

-Gohan's "Genki" (i.e. a fraction of one's ki) being almost enough to dust Pure Buu on its own.

-Buutenks stating himself to be the strongest Buu

-Goku not be willing to use Potara against Pure Buu because it wouldn't be "fair", when he begs Vegeta to use it against base Super Buu.

-Goku states he would lose to any form of Super Buu, but is confident he can beat Pure Buu. He maintains this confidence even after the "completely different level" statement.

-Etc.

So, I guess.

However:

"No it didn't. South Kai matched Kid Buu. Then Kid Buu absorbed him and got stronger."

I'm not sure. If you rewatch the fight, Kid Boo downs South Kai with a single kick. Then we're shown a helpless and bloody South Kai who gets absorbed immediately after.

He does well earlier-on, tho.

There is a guidebook that states Boo got stronger after absorbing South Kai IIRC, but I don't know if we can use it.

Here:

Npt

"Majin Boo absorbed the Southern King's strength and physique, mutating a hulking body, but it is unknown how much this changed his personality"

My rough translation. It might be better to ask Herms, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back