• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Green Lantern vs Whis and Vados

Just one? I'd say the "Green Lantern" loses then - but who is it? Hal Jordan? John Stewart? Kyle Rayner? Or something like Ch'p or Mogo?

The topic says Hal Jordan so I guess it's him, but just because there's one GL doesn't mean he loses. Pre-Crisis GL is far higher on the 2-C chain than Whis and Vados. So he one-shots both of them.

What are some of Pre-Crisis Hal's feats? Even so, I don't think OP clarified Pre-Crisis or Post-Crisis. And others, like New 52 Hal, couldn't even beat Superman with chains.

I mean, it's 2-C versions so Pre-Crisis is what's being used. Post-Crisis and New 52 are only 4-B. And Pre-Crisis Hal scales to hundreds of universes, so he's hundreds of times stronger than Whis and Vados. IIRC Whis is like 2x baseline

Back