• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gray Fullbuster vs Esdeath

Schnee One said:
How is that wrong because he was unconscious? That wasn't even an argument
because since he was uncounsious we dont even know if he was affected or not to it. it makes the argument wrong because that still leaves the probability of her time stop just being an extension of her ice powers.

But.....That was not even an argument to begin with.

Imade never said on that thread that Tatsumi did not resist it previously

Again, you have to make a CRT if you disagree on statistics

For starters, Tyrant (what Incursio originally was before being made into the Teigu Incursio) already had resistance to frozen tundras before it was ever turned into Incursio. Also, Tyrant further evolves per user (Tatsumi being the third known Incursio user of AGK's story and Incursio having existed for a millenia) and it stills continues to amplify itself. This is Second Stage Incursio that resisted Esdeath's Makahadoma, First Stage Incursio was completely susceptile to it despite Tyrant at base being resistant to freezing tundras and having undergone a millenia of evolutions of users causing it to adapt and evolve further.

Fine, I was wrong, but again you have to make a CRT for it, I can get IMade to argue more there as I can't get scans right now.

Back