• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gray Fox vs Ruby Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
The sword literally ignores durability by cutting through molecules, its not Yamato, it doesnt cut through space, it doesnt have phasing, it just ignores physical durability
This reminds me RWBY vs DMC will be a thing.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
They don't resist durability negation. It's just that they don't have any molecules to destroy until the Aura depletes. A few whacks and it's off. That's when Gray Fox can cut her like butter.
exwpt the dura of the aura still has the advantage and she can blitz around with her semblance

He still has to actually hit her which will be hard with her semblance and rifle recoil spam as well as her much better range and aoe elemental attacks

"Dura of Aura."

What? Not sure what I'm supposed to gather from this. She still takes damage while using Aura it just softens it. Not to mention both her Semblance and Aura are not infinite, Aura has a very short limit to it. While she has better range I'd argue that Gray Fox has dealt with people much more skilled when it comes to firearms than Ruby is.

@Knight Who in Metal Gear that Gray Fox has fought uses a sniper rifle the way Ruby does? By which i mean sqinging it around attacked to a scythe and pulling off ridiculous close range shots and using it to propel themselves through the air

WeeklyBattles said:
@Knight Who in Metal Gear that Gray Fox has fought uses a sniper rifle the way Ruby does? By which i mean sqinging it around attacked to a scythe and pulling off ridiculous close range shots and using it to propel themselves through the air
He did fight Sniper Wolf in the novel

@Gargoyle Ruby rarely uses Crescent rose's sniper rifle as a conventional gun, what exactly does Sniper Wolf do?

Yeah no, Ruby doesnt usually use her sniper rifle as a conventional sniper rifle, fighting someone who solely snipes from a distance wont help him here

That doesn't even matter much considering Ruby won't be able to see him once he turns invisible. Back whenever he was a human he could do this https://gfycat.com/FlowerySmoothCricket Had enhanced senses https://gfycat.com/ClearcutTediousKinglet He can also discharge electricity used to stun opponents as seen here. https://gfycat.com/BleakCharmingAurochs Aura doesn't block electricity. So she's getting stunned. Gray Fox also overwhelmed Solid Snake in CQC so I doubt Ruby is gonna escape once he gets close.

Gray Fox never overwhelmed Snake in CQC, yes he was on the offensive but he blatantly admits Snake is still a much better fighter. Especially with hand to hand.

@Knight RWBY characters literally do that on a regular basis, thats not impressive. Ruby has enhanced senses as well. There's no electricity manip on his profile and its listed as a weakness that hinders him, and Ruby has the same thing with her lightning dust bullets.

Riiiiiight, and fighting a bunch of werewolves are totally comparable to a trained cyborg assassin that has camoflage and much more combat experience.

Theglassman12 said:
Riiiiiight, and fighting a bunch of werewolves are totally comparable to a trained cyborg assassin that has camoflage and much more combat experience.
You mean like how fighting a bunch of fodder soldiers is comparable to fighting a variety of people with a variety of powers, weapons, and abilities who trained since they were children on a nearly daily basis?

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
I mean, werewolves are not really known by their inttelect.
1. Beowolves, not werewolves, two totally different things

2. Beowolves are far, far stronger than the fodder soldiers Gray took down and there were a lot more

Give me scans of any RWBY character ever going invisible. Grimm aren't skilled at all, they're literally just wild beasts. So Ruby slaughtering them doesn't mean much for her skill. Slaughtering many soliders as a child is much more of a skill feat than Ruby killing Grimm.
5599280-gfs
also Fox had his enhanced senses further enhanced with the suit. So yeah, Ruby can't see him but he'll see her most fine.

Ohh thanks Weekly, now I just thought of another match I could do. (Didn't think there were any Mind Manipulation users in RWBY)

WeeklyBattles said:
@Knight Emerald Sustrai

Doesnt matter if theyre not skilled, fodderizing several dozen 8-Cs > fodderizing four 9-C, maybe 9-Bs

And where has Ruby ever fought and detected her while Invisible? I'll wait for those scans. Never said it didn't matter, I said it's a better skill feat. Don't try to change the argument, also you could easily do that with AP. The point is Gray Fox outclasses Ruby in skill.

@Knight How is four guys firing wildly at something they cant see a better skill feat than dozens of beowolves attacking wildly at something they CAN see?

WeeklyBattles said:
@Knight How is four guys firing wildly at something they cant see a better skill feat than dozens of beowolves attacking wildly at something they CAN see?

Those men were not firing aimlessly. Frank killed multiple well trained soliders as a kid with a ******* knife. And he was chained up and stabbed previously. All as a child.
Screenshot 20180608-213310 1
Grimm are not skilled at all in any way shape or form. A normal solider is much more skilled than a Grimm.

Gray Fox's suit also is not only weak to electricity, which Ruby uses, to the point that if he gets hit his body will lock up temporarily, but also has a tendency to release electrical discharges that severely hurt him and can cause his body to spasm

Speed's not equalized so I'm assuming that Ruby destroys him with her speed.

What's his reactions at? If they are lower than her base she murders with her semblance.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Those men were not firing aimlessly. Frank killed multiple well trained soliders as a kid with a ******* knife. And he was chained up and stabbed previously. All as a child. Grimm are not skilled at all in any way shape or form. A normal solider is much more skilled than a Grimm.
They were quite literally firing while screaming "Where is he?? I cant see him!!" so yes, they were firing wildly at something they couldnt see. Being stabbed is a decent pain feat but not a skill feat. One of the Grimm's main qualities is their ability to learn from fights in order to adapt and evolve in order to better fight Huntsmen, saying theyre not in any way skilled is severely undermining what theyre capable of.

Also speed is unequal

My boi, that's not the feat I'm talking about. I'm assuming you haven't played MGS? If not I'd suggest you do, this feat took place whenever Frank was a child. Not cyrboy frank. Show me any significant skill feat that a Grimm has done. At best they can adapt to situations, and they're usually killed off before then. Again Grimm are severely lacking in the skill department. They lack any mind or discipline to actually learn proper skills. They're essentially cavemen.

Yeah I just noticed.

Low level grimm like Lancer (RWBY) are capable of working in tandem to incapacitate ships in order to destroy them while theyre vulnerable

Beringels are intelligent enough to work together with weaker Grimm to create unexpected attacks such as literally using a Beowolf as a projectile attack

The Nuckelavee (RWBY) has singlehandedly destroyed several towns, killing dozens if not hundreds of people and taking the weapons of those who fought against it as trophies

Goliath (RWBY)s have been in so many fights over the course of their several hundred year long lives that they stopped attacking humans as they figured out that repeated attempts to kill them resulted only in death, with even Bartholomew Oobleck remarking at their intelligence

Now that I think about it is it too late to do Solid Snake vs Ruby no speed equalized both at their best.........

Ok so he's got Mach 8.9 reactions, well his sprinting is crap in comparison so she'll be the mobile one (even if speed was equal she would) and her semblance puts him to damn shame in speed.

His AP? So far the only real thing he's got going for him is being much more skilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back