• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Ruby Rose vs Spider Man but he's weaker this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
The other one was apparently unfair. rwby threads get a lot of responses fast, and I wanted ps4 spider man matches so yeah

High 8-C both

Speed equal

Spider Man uses Quad Damage for his power, he can switch them out if he wants and has all the techniques. His starting mods are:

• Discharge Power Cells: Damage boost after dodging
  • Threat Sensors: Time slow (really huge perception/speed amp) after dodging
  • Stombolt Discharger: Air attacks build up a charge which then is released on enemies that get too close
Takes place in the Red Light District because of course it does, neither starts off knowing exactly where the other is so stealth is relevant

Start off like 150m away

Spider-Man (Insomniac Games): 10 (DatOneWeeb, Tonygameman, Necromercer, 100 Megaton Tsar Bomba, Insert creative name here 12, Lightbuster30, Theuser789, Cropfist, Unoriginal Memes, Edwardtruong2006 )

Ruby Rose:

Inconclusive:

This is dependent on the lifting strength differences between the two, and how soon he uses electric stuff

Electric stuff can be used whenever, alongside all the other pieces of gear like the spider bots and gravity wells. Her LS is better so she's unlikely to be incapped directly via the webs, but he can still throw her fairly easily (doesn't weigh that much) and just beat her to death.

Well then. Spider Man doesn't seem to have an actual calc and I'm unfamiliar with if any of those are standard LS feats, so I'd assume baseline for now in that area. You can just keep adding more and more webs on though.

Yeah I just don't know where that is numerically. The train may actually be higher

bump

Whichever one is High 8-C

Because I've actually played PS4 spiderman and wanted to debate with him

What are the main differences between thr two then

Spider man is above 3.65 tons with means to mitigate damage, regen, stats amp (quad damage, unrelenting fury, equalizer, random mods), and quickly take down dudes via finishers and stuff so going with 6 makes more sense, i guess. Though what's the scene of the one shot?

Nah but you can switch them out real fast. You can stack 3 offensive mods with equalizer/quad damage/unrelenting fury if you want, but i should probably just specify them. I'll do thst tomorrow

Hes a genius who makes his suits so you can load them up with enhancements. Unless you mean that the 3+1 mod limit is a game mechanic in which case the 3 mod thing probably is (along with stuff like quad damage and unrelenting fury being separate) but it's not contradicted story wise

Anyways the thread gets more specific tomorrow.

There

Now i forget, does Stormbolt require him to land hits to charge up or is he just flailing madly in mid-air to charge it?

SBA would assume he starts charged but I'm not entirely sure on the recharge. I was giving him the mods that i had selected on my own file, but the third one was the hidden photos one which would be useless here so I switched it out for a random one. I can test tomorrow.

Also, another thing with his AP: spider man, being spider man, has that whole thing where he's not taking fights super serious and holding back a lot. Quips, stunts, showy finishers, etc. This includes the electro fight where a smokestack is blown up so even with actually tier 8 enemies he is like this. When he drops this he can straight up mutilate an enemy that borderline stomped him earlier (borderline due to the aid of others, he got beat to shit and had internal damage from the ordeal that needed immediate treatment even wuth his regen). When certain plot revalations happen, he's able to just straight up rip off one of Otto's arms. This is the one point in the game he's really in this sort of super serious mode, he was even gonna let Otto die till he remembered the antiserum.

So yeah even without the quad damage and mods, he's a good bit stronger than his calc.

Electro is 3.65 tons. Otto's stronger than this shown by what he did in the prison, and Spidey tore off Otto's tentacle with his arms at the end of the game.

He also scales to superior spider man. Main universe spider man is 4.45, and superior is doc ock as him and doesn't do the whole "massively holding back" thing Spidey normally does.

Then he also has the damage boost he gets from focus, well timed hits, and dodging.

Yes, quad damage pushes him into 8-B. Still allowed because I use tier jumps sometimes

Vol 6 ruby since AP would seem really screwy if we use her as a baseline.

Okay so Ruby's chain:

Baseline High 8-C (2 Tons) = Paladins who gets one shotted by V-3 Weiss Summon when it's only an arm, no body. V-5 Summon is stronger than V-3's, and Vernal still easily one shots it. Base Raven should be superior to Vernal and Qrow equals her. V-6 Ruby is shown to equal Qrow. So Ruby scales to Qrow who is superior to Vernal, who can one shot Weiss Summon, who can one shot baselines in a weaker form.

I've had issues with how "one shotting" has been considered with regards to this verse before, so i'i prefer links. I could do the same with tentacle ripping if you want.

Goinf to sleep though so I won't see anything till morning

Back

As for Stormbolt, you do a few attacks in the air then release all the electricity on your next hit for a wide paralyzing AoE.

You land hits for it. Your hits being blocked by shields and weapons seems to still count, for some reason.

bump

I could make an argument but I do better responding to another one first

Also bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back