• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boba Fett vs Ruby Rose (Redux of a Redux)

Hopefully this is fair?

Both High 8-C

Speed is equalized

Ruby Rose: 0

Boba Fett: 3 (Theglassman12, Cropfist, Ricsi-viragosi)

I'm sorry I'm not voting here in fact Ruby might win but just....

Ruby has at most a couple years of expirience training and fighting Grimm and White Fang members.

Boba has been one of the greatest bounty hunters seen in decades, managed to be an incredibly precise shot even as a child, and has managed to put up a fight against other notable opponents, such as canon Luke Skywalker (Canon)

Her speed amp and aura isn't going to help her in the long run. Boba takes this via FAR more combat experience, gadgets to keep up with Ruby, and higher AP.

experience, unless he faced enemies like ruby, is not really an important thing.

And having an around thrice speed advantage does help a lot

Yes it is. More experience means you have more knowledge on what to do in much deadlier scenarios. Speed amp means jack shit if you can't leave a dent on your opponent.

but that only goes so far, thinking on your feat while in a deadly situation is something nearly every respectable fighter can do, his experience with it wont help him counter ruby anymore than any enemy she has ever fought

And having a times 3 speed advantage does help a lot, and both are on the same tier, so I don't see how she couldn't dent him

ruby tends to go for the neck or chest in humanoids if I'm not wrong. I belive he has eqioment against decapitation?

Nothing against decapitation but yes she usually aims her first strike at center mass, though its not out of character for her to cut off limbs either

Sooooo is everyone gonna ignore that he has limited rockets and explosives? I mean he can only harm Ruby with those and if he runs out (which he will) then he's screwed?

Besides if this gets to CQC then he's BONED. Wall Class striking strength and Peak Human lifting strength? Geez. Ruby will go close quarters and that'll be the absolute end of him, he doesn't have the stats to hold up against her there.

Not sure but I imagine that he won't be packing many. Haven't we only ever seen him be able to shoot one in the movies?

Actually what even is the speed of those rockets???? She outspeeds them like crazy. God this is looking like a mismatch

Theglassman12 said:
@Nico Ruby has limited ammo as well.
Dude when has she ever beaten someone by shooting them? I'm talking close quarters which is what she ALWAYS does. She destroys Boba in that regard. He won't be able to use explosives then since she's right in front of him. This is a mismatch

yeah, ruby gets to him with her semblance, which is too fast for the only attack that canb hurt het and then goes in a diagonal slash (possibly loosing an arm), due to the lifting streinght difference, he would be raggdolaed away, and ruby would attack again befor he stops flying (and not in the way he likes)

rinse and repeat until he dies

That is absolutely not what this is about. He can't do anything to her other than use his rockets and grenades.

She literally blitzes the rockets and with his peak human lifting strength will NEVER hit her with his grenades. The speed of those grenades being thrown is absurdly slower than her.

This is unfair for Boba Fett. Tell me one thing he can do to her just one.

His blasters don't hurt her and his punches and kicks will feel like feathers. Her aura will hold her up and even if his reactions are so good she's still faster. She catches him in a tornado and there's NOTHING he can do.

Mismatch

I agree with Ruby FRA.

Only boba's heaviest weapons will damage Ruby and there's no way he'll actually manage to hit her with them.

Back