• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You should include on Power Bestowal that whilst possessing Blendin he was able to use his sleep manipulation, and that he was able to give (normal women) Witches powers. That way it being based on deals is backed up. Also, small list:

Projection

Bill can project himself into anything with neurons, (meaning the Book is directly exhibiting his powers as he is projecting himself into it, making it applicable for sharing abilities).

Was able to scan all possible future timelines to see his defeat and astrally project a message across the globe.

Regeneration

The Book of Bill (and thus Bill) can come back from molecular destabilization, (this scan also doubles down on the book being made of brain matter).

Regenerated from lasting damage caused by the Memory Gun after exiting McGucket's head.

So Bill should have Limited Mid-Godly.

Omnscience/Omni-Sight and Intelligence (as well as Multilinguism)

Was aware of Stanford's meddlings with the Book of Bill despite being dead and trapped within the Theraprism,

Is aware of Mabel's communication in the Astral Plane with The Beast, (as well as used her dreams to find her weakness).

Ford doubles down on Bill's ability to see the future, (and implies Bill can offer to teach you how to "speak tree" as well as how to make nukes of of rubber ducklings, {which Bill also claims to know}),

Was able to scan all possible future timelines to see his defeat and astrally project a message across the globe,

Power Bestowal

Bestowed upon normal women (Witches) magic, a life of sin and pleasure (how isn't stated), the ability to speak to beasts, and claimed to be capable of surface scaling whilst possessing a creature,

Instinctive Reaction?

Can conquer dynasties whilst dissociated (meaning some form of instinctive reaction?)

Social Influencing

Bill has seduced Galaxies,

Extrasensory Perception

Bill states there are many colors we cannot see that he can

Memory and Dream Manipulation

Can hold onto memories he's seen/manipulated (to show others) and prank people in their dreams

Curse Manipulation/Extension of Dream Manipulation

Cursed a wizard's time period with Nightmares for 100 Years.

Possession

Possesses an excommunicated priest via a Spirit Board,

EXTRA:

The Mindscape connects all consciousness.

Resistance to Radiation

Bill was unaffected by Radiation when he opened a temporary rift with it.

Is unaffected by portal radiation capable of melting people.

Hypnosis, Tech and Intelligence

Made a computer with trinary code capable of mass hypnosis, and floppy drives capable of eating fingers, as well as causing suicide to programmers who worked on it.

Power Bestowal???

After Martha took in toxic fumes that causes people to hallucinate (allowing her to see Bill), her experience with him (we don't know what outside of seeing the toy designs he made) gave her the ability to speak in tongues, leak black fluid from their eyes, and make nearby cats float when asked their origin.

???

Can laugh so hard (from the Nightmare Realm) it can be detected on radar.

Summoning

Bill can summon DARYLL to end humanity.

Foresight and Info Analysis?

Saw Stanford's possible futures, was able to analyze his intellect once inside his head and immediately tell how ingenius he was.

Possession

Possessed a legion of rats and shaped them.

???

Keeps the last atoms of his home Dimension.

Hallucination Inducement

Can induce hallucinations (that seemingly stop time, ala his Summoning by Gideon), to communicate with his "puppets".

Also, you should probably include that Bill can constantly see through the eyes of those he’s possessed (and potentially killed), and his perception to messages within Static.

??? = Dunno how to rate that.
I forgot to see this. I'll check soon.

This video came before the "Not what he seems" episode

Bro simple predict the future

There were a lot of theories like that. Also Bill hinted on AMA by saying “STANLEY HAS A LOT OF GUILT ALREADY WITHOUT ME” or smth like that

Also, off-theme but I love how the series does self-irony when everyone get frustrated that twin brother is a bad plot twist with Ducktective tbh.

You know, Dipper and Co. having the ability to manipulate the plot when they're immersed into a story in Comix Up should be something Bill can do as well when he's immersed himself within a story (especially since he's implied he's been within that comic before). Wonder why we don't index it...

There's this CRT that is currently on hold-on, due to Ultima needing to evalutate it.

Then I plan to make another one with all the new hax the Book of Bill and ThisIsNotAWebsiteDotCom implemented.
If you guys are planning to continue with the CRTs only after Ultima will evaluate the Cosmology thread, than I suggest to move on and do other revisions first. The thread includes 1-A stuff and as such as been put on queue, which means that it is now among the last revisions on a long list that will be checked by Ultima and he will take months, if not years, before he will have time to evaluate it. So I suggest to move on with the other revisions, otherwise the verse will be on hold for at best several months, at worst several years.

If you guys are planning to continue with the CRTs only after Ultima will evaluate the Cosmology thread, than I suggest to move on and do other revisions first. The thread includes 1-A stuff and as such as been put on queue, which means that it is now among the last revisions on a long list that will be checked by Ultima and he will take months, if not years, before he will have time to evaluate it. So I suggest to move on with the other revisions, otherwise the verse will be on hold for at best several months, at worst several years.
damn, thats quite a long time

There is no way it's gonna pass anyway, when Bill can interact with what is supposed to see him as fiction

I'd still wait a couple days then.

Ok so Ultima confirmed to me that he'll take a while, aka I'll make the BoB Part 2 soon.

Back