• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok, so... I have some doubts/problems with Bill's Immeasurable rating so i would like to you people help me answer them or otherwise i will downgrade Bill to Below Average Human

I don´t see why "beyond linear chronology" would means through linear chronology, Bill might be referring to his capability of exiting the timeline

He would just need to enter on the future part of the timeline through Dimensional Travel to do so

This seems like an overexaggeration imo, nothing implies that Time Baby sees time as something physical, but the quote is rather talking just about the temporal area around Earth

After killing Time Baby, Bill says he has gained control of time itself, not that he didn´t has any time-related ability prior to it

Additionally, why is Bill physically Class Y if he could make the planets crash through Telekinesis?

Ok, so... I have some doubts/problems with Bill's Immeasurable rating so i would like to you people help me answer them or otherwise i will downgrade Bill to Below Average Human

I don´t see why "beyond linear chronology" would means through linear chronology, Bill might be referring to his capability of exiting the timeline

Moving beyond linear chronology would be moving beyond time's linear path. Literally the textbook definition.
He would just need to enter on the future part of the timeline through Dimensional Travel to do so
Dunno what you mean by this, since Dimensional Travel and Time Travel are two different things in Gravity Falls.
This seems like an overexaggeration imo, nothing implies that Time Baby sees time as something physical, but the quote is rather talking just about the temporal area around Earth
Precisely. They are applying 3 dimensional movement, vectors, and physical measurement on time.
After killing Time Baby, Bill says he has gained control of time itself, not that he didn´t has any time-related ability prior to it
"I wasn't always this way," and "NOW that I've killed Time Baby, Time Itself!" heavily, HEAVILY imply he did not have the power over time he demonstrates to have later.
Additionally, why is Bill physically Class Y if he could make the planets crash through Telekinesis?
Nothing implies he did it through telekinesis in the scan. Further, even if it did, Telekinesis/Psychokinesis often have those ratings based on the amount of lifting strength you demonstrate, as other characters can break through your Telekinesis if they're stronger than your Telekinesis' ability to exert force on them. (See Silver the Hedgehog's profile.)

Btw Bill making Planets kiss is a reference to how little girls smash their toys together to make them kiss, so its more likely Bill did it with his hands

Especially when we already have deleted scenes of him smashinsg Ford and a Deer together to make them kiss

Back