• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
YES. STRING THEORY CANON.

IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1085.jpg
I can't ******* see the images wth

Mm. It occurs to me Time Baby needs to also have Fourth Wall Awareness. He’s the one who wrote the 4th Wall Warning, and he’s aware of Cocomelon (another fictional franchise).

The guy who does the Bill calls (The 90's Phone Call Impression Alex is doing) apparently was trapped within the phone screen and "sold his soul." I got a recording of it here. This cosmic debt traps him "until the heat death of the universe" unless we free him via mercy killing.

Last edited:
Alright so one thing as well: are the 1-B scaling args kinda done for now that string theory is confirmed in Gravity Falls? Since those higher dimensions would be compactified? Or is there another way to get there?

Alright so one thing as well: are the 1-B scaling args kinda done for now that string theory is confirmed in Gravity Falls? Since those higher dimensions would be compactified? Or is there another way to get there?
Nah, it'd be done. No 1-B. At least, until size is done away with in Ultima's new Tiering System, but that's so far and away it's irrelevant as far as I'm aware.

Yeah anything above Low 1-C is dead (at least on this website)

I think its either Alex being inconsistent since he is not a powerscaler, or there is infinite amount of Multiverses.

Second option makes more sense and is actually supported, there cannot be Infinite Bills in the Nightmare Realm so it makes sense there is infinite Nightmare Realms in Infinite Multiverses
Just to be safe, should clarify this in the CRT

Tbh infinite Bills in one NR makes no sense at all, like, why these guys never ever interacted or even tried to interact with each other? It's cut and clear that there is just an infinite number of multiverses and NRs

The string theory Bill mentions is completely different from real string theory
It is, but the reason why is because scientists cannot actually describe what they're analyzing. In our eyes, reality being a hologram is part of String Theory. However, it's only because "reality is a holographic trading card in a binder." And the "string" (compactified subatomic string-like dimensions) is literally string cheese we're viewing through it. Basically, what's happening is occurring at such a great scale our best understanding is higher (compactfied) dimensional stuff going on. So, to be more precise, he's describing real string theory and telling us "And what you're noticing, whilst all true, is ACTUALLY-" (Fill in goofy nonsense.)

Meaning that if you take him at his word (as he IS an unreliable narrator) it's definitely killing 1-B Bill.

EDIT: Also, it occurs to me, if the Multiverse is a trading card, that implies there are other (Multiverse) cards (or cards of the same creation in general). Supporting, inadvertently, that there are multiple multiverses.

It is, but the reason why is because scientists cannot actually describe what they're analyzing. In our eyes, reality being a hologram is part of String Theory. However, it's only because "reality is a holographic trading card in a binder." And the "string" (compactified subatomic string-like dimensions) is literally string cheese we're viewing through it. Basically, what's happening is occurring at such a great scale our best understanding is higher (compactfied) dimensional stuff going on. So, to be more precise, he's describing real string theory and telling us "And what you're noticing, whilst all true, is ACTUALLY-" (Fill in goofy nonsense.)
Seems more like an extrapolation over a silly joke and reference to string theory. The Dennis stuff fits 1-A more than a higher brane dimension since the reality they exist in is illusory/nothingness and just code encoded onto a trading card compared to the higher world Dennis & Kyle exist in.

Do those symbols on the border translate into anything?
I notice Greek letters among them
The Runes Translate to: "FOLDING THIS CARD MAY RESULT IN CROSSOVERS."
Seems more like an extrapolation over a silly joke and reference to string theory. The Dennis stuff fits 1-A more than a higher brane dimension since the reality they exist in is illusory/nothingness and just code encoded onto a trading card compared to the higher world Dennis & Kyle exist in.
That's literally what he says, though. (Goofy nonsense into...) "THIS is what physicists call 'String Theory.'"

Our physicists describe "the UNFATHOMABLE BEING" and his string cheese "beyond it's GLITTERING ENCODED EDGE" as "String Theory."

It's as simple as that. It's simply further supported by the fact he outright confirms we cannot percieve the TRUTH of reality with our own senses and science.

The Runes Translate to: "FOLDING THIS CARD MAY RESULT IN CROSSOVERS."

That's literally what he says, though. (Goofy nonsense into...) "THIS is what physicists call 'String Theory.'"

Our physicists describe "the UNFATHOMABLE BEING" and his string cheese "beyond it's GLITTERING ENCODED EDGE" as "String Theory."

It's as simple as that. It's simply further supported by the fact he outright confirms we cannot percieve the TRUTH of reality with our own senses and science.
But reality isnt "illusory" and "nothingness" compared to the higher reality in actual string theory. This seems to be a case where the world Dennis resides in views the multiverse as actual fiction. It vaguely references string theory but it also uses elements not in string theory.

But reality isnt "illusory" and "nothingness" compared to the higher reality in actual string theory. This seems to be a case where the world Dennis resides in views the multiverse as actual fiction. It vaguely references string theory but it also uses elements not in string theory.
He says that in reference to our inability to grasp reality. "Your senses are lying to you." Tricked senses are, in another and more oftenly cited set of words, an illusion. That means nothing you perceive is real, as it's all made up imagery to try and understand what you fundamentally can't.

I won't deny that Dennis himself exists as a weird thingymabober, but everything about the analogy and what he's explaining is pretty explicitly explained on the pages. "The Universe is a Hologram(ic card) and Reality is an Illusion (Tricked Senses)." These create what we understand as IRL String Theory. Nothing more and nothing less.

Last edited:
Something occurred to me as I flicked through Reddit—Someone mentioned it and my brain smacked me for how stupid I was for not realizing it sooner. Stanford writes “The Book {of Bill} was a myth,” and “He’d heard rumors of it” on his multiversal travel {the one he was on before he came back to Gravity Falls}—But the book is being written in “real time” outside of time within the Theraprism after Cipher’s defeat. Which means Bill was able to send the book to the past and across the multiverse whilst still trapped within his cell.

(This also causes a Paradox.)

Also possibly limited resistance to sealing, since despite his powers, he’s trapped within the Theraprism, but he can still utilize some form/extension of himself outside the dimension he’s being locked in to attempt to free himself.

(Trapping someone in another dimension is an accepted form of sealing on site, if I remember correctly.)

I genuinely don't understand how NR works rn.
Ford can travel between universes due to it, Bill can literally blast Time Baby from NR to Gravity Falls, but he himself obtains physical form ONLY if the rift opens in Gravity Falls? It kinda confuses me ngl.

I genuinely don't understand how NR works rn.
Ford can travel between universes due to it, Bill can literally blast Time Baby from NR to Gravity Falls, but he himself obtains physical form ONLY if the rift opens in Gravity Falls? It kinda confuses me ngl.
This Book is literally contradicting a lot of estabilished stuff in what seemed to be a coherent lore.

This Book is literally contradicting a lot of estabilished stuff in what seemed to be a coherent lore.
Well it was always weird to me that Ford can travel between dimensions and Bill can't even before TBoB came out... I can think of two options: it is either a huge plot hole (aka NR works only in accordance to what is needed to plot) or maybe creating a literal rift between GF and NR is the only way for Bill to gain physical form. Any other ideas?

Well it was always weird to me that Ford can travel between dimensions and Bill can't even before TBoB came out... I can think of two options: it is either a huge plot hole (aka NR works only in accordance to what is needed to plot) or maybe creating a literal rift between GF and NR is the only way for Bill to gain physical form. Any other ideas?
Bill saying that he affected a single timeline while Ford said he affected all of them...

What's going on.

Back