• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Its moreso because he exists beyond time space and everything basically
He exists in a place beyond space and time, it is not HDE
Btw does anything solidify bill scaling to the rift
It was always solid?
@ZeedKZ got a scan that implies Immeasurable Speed
I recall all of them being vague (because can be via hax) and not directly implying that tbh
Discord is fucked
He was always Bill’s victim wdym😈

"all of them"

It was only one, lol

It can via hax, but it wasn´t left clear
k
He is said to be multidimensional and transcendent over reality in the same line. What is it then since it is not HDE?
Well if it’s true then HDE is fair. Still most of Tier 1 has Range comparable so still kinda fodder
He is moving beyond linear time, which is pretty solid Immeasurable speed.
Where was it implied he does it via sheer movement?

Not really. It’d just be better to get bill more concretely to scale to the cosmology rather than trying to upgrade the cosmology first
Strym already explained it under one of CRTs: it is basically stabilization feat, but instead of stabilizing a structure Bill stabilizes a rift/event
He does these stuff in Mindscape, where he lacks control over reality time and etc
Smth smth selective Time Stop
Him going to Blendin supports this
Can be Time Travel

Tbh I ain’t against Immeasurable Bill, I’m all in it, but I’m pretty sure it will be rejected

“And now that dumb baby is gone, Time itself!”

Bill only gained control over Time when Time Baby died, so it has to be speed
He literally time stopped both in Mindscape and in physical form though

Although time stop is not time travel, I’m pretty sure such statements will auto-result in time hax cuz it is not explicitly shown/stated to be via sheer speed.

Last edited:
Back