• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, looking at the current speed section of Bill's profile and his sandbox profile, I'm starting to think everyone in this thread is completely unaware of speed types. Where is the evidence that Bill's attack, reaction, combat, perception, flight/travel speed is mftl+ or immeasurable? I hope you don't claim that Bill burned them or anything.

Also, looking at the current speed section of Bill's profile and his sandbox profile, I'm starting to think everyone in this thread is completely unaware of speed types. Where is the evidence that Bill's attack, reaction, combat, perception, flight/travel speed is mftl+ or immeasurable? I hope you don't claim that Bill burned them or anything.
He burned them.

He burned them

TBH I've always thought that all of those speed types just scaled to each other at infinite/immeasurable. If they can move at those levels period, there really shouldn't be any reason they can't also operate at them unless directly stated otherwise

But yeah I guess there should probably be more evidence. Or maybe there doesn't need to be? I've been meaning to give characters like Discord immeasurable everything speed too anyways

Last edited:
TBH I've always thought that all of those speed types just scaled to each other at infinite/immeasurable. If they can move at those levels period, there really shouldn't be any reason they can't also operate at them unless directly stated otherwise

But yeah I guess there should probably be more evidence. Or maybe there doesn't need to be? I've been meaning to give characters like Discord immeasurable everything speed too
Rest assured it doesn't work that way, having all types of immeasurable speed cost 3 threads and an immeasurable speed explanation blog to me in one of my favorite verses.

Bill fought Time Baby who from his statements sees Time as something Physical he can move through
TBF that also doesn't really mean that Time Baby can fight that fast. At least, by site standaaaards

Rest assured it doesn't work that way, having all types of immeasurable speed cost 3 threads and an immeasurable speed explanation blog to me in one of my favorite verses.
Could I get a link to them to see the explanations?

TBF that also doesn't really mean that Time Baby can fight that fast. At least, by site standaaaards
Tbh Bill also specifically says he can "navigate beyond linear time" and I dont think he can actually navigate or even see where he is going if his perception/reaction was finite.

It is also a pretty strong support, I mean they literally call years "radius" lmao
Then I suggest you include this in one of your crts.
I dont need your suggestions.

Yes, it is obvious. I was just wondering if others like me were bothered by this.
Tbh it's usually that when you have a Immeasurable travel speed feat, you usually scale to all 3 because it wouldn't make sense for your senses to be infinitely below your movements, unless the context makes it clear.

This is how Undertale got Immeasurable, or how Pokemon got Infinite.

Tbh it's usually that when you have a Immeasurable travel speed feat, you usually scale to all 3 because it wouldn't make sense for your senses to be infinitely below your movements, unless the context makes it clear.

This is how Undertale got Immeasurable, or how Pokemon got Infinite.
Just a simple question:
Do you think Bill will be able to react to the immeasurable speed attack thrown at him from the past or future? That's all, I am leaving.

There's only one multiverse card. The card itself says there's only one. The others in the binder are ******* charizard and gengar bro
Only one THIS card. Other types of multiverses exist. Just because there is one ace of hearts in the room does not mean there is no ace of diamonds.

There’s also probably a confirmation that Bill really is in Stan’s mind… if you write “I’M STILL ON YOUR MIND” as a password, you’ll see first person boat trip, and Stan went to boat trip with Ford…

(Damn it turns out Mat Pat was right all along)

Back