• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is 1-A possible since Bill and Time Baby scale to Dennis?
It's an anti-feat for Dennis actually.

However, there are also factors that can speak against Reality-Fiction Transcendence, even if all of the above is given. Those include:
  • The realities are portrayed like parallel universes or otherwise as having just a finite difference in scale or having a similar nature.
  • The characters from both realities are generally being portrayed as comparable in power
  • The author character completely live in the fictional medium themselves. For example the author character might have a book that contains the world, but the author themselves are also a character in it and don't exist outside it any more than other characters of that world.
  • The fictional characters being able to attack the real ones without being shown to somehow have transcended their fictional world or having special abilities that allow it by being something rooted in a higher reality. Such instances often have to be analyzed on a case-by-case basis to judge how they are best rated. For more detailed information, see here.

However, there are also factors that can speak against Reality-Fiction Transcendence, even if all of the above is given. Those include:
  • The realities are portrayed like parallel universes or otherwise as having just a finite difference in scale or having a similar nature.
  • The characters from both realities are generally being portrayed as comparable in power
  • The author character completely live in the fictional medium themselves. For example the author character might have a book that contains the world, but the author themselves are also a character in it and don't exist outside it any more than other characters of that world.
  • The fictional characters being able to attack the real ones without being shown to somehow have transcended their fictional world or having special abilities that allow it by being something rooted in a higher reality. Such instances often have to be analyzed on a case-by-case basis to judge how they are best rated. For more detailed information, see here.
If Dennis doesn't scale to 1-A then Bill and Time Baby unironically scale to +1 the cosmology by being able to affect stuff in the higher world (even if very slightly) which views infinite multiverse as a finite trading card.

But “without being shown to somehow have transcended their fictional world or having special abilities that allow it by being something rooted in a higher reality.

And we know Bill can affect the Real World with his powers. I will ask Ultima tho

If Dennis doesn't scale to 1-A then Bill and Time Baby unironically scale to +1 the cosmology by being able to affect stuff in the higher world (even if very slightly)
That can be pretty problematic, as in my revised version of the cosmology, part of the evidence of each timeline being an infinite multiverse is Bill being capable of affecting just one of these.
which views infinite multiverse as a finite trading card.
This happens like... everytime a cosmology is fictional, whenever there's superiority or not.

Bill is so such a narc he doesn't want to admit he is a loser, also it seems like bill caused that nightmare of Paz (not the lumberjack ghost, which is the opposite, they gave their protection towards her.)

(Just summarizing that PlatinumPaz thing.)

Bills dimensionality does not matter at all what do you mean? You can have a higher tiered ap, hell were are right now rating 3D Bill 12D AP lmfao
Shion trying to not strawmanning during arguments (impossible).
also considering 2-D beings can already easily demolish 3-D beings it matters even less.
I mean the fact that Bill's whole thing in the series is to become 3D so that he can destroy the multiverse. Why would he make all of that stuff if he already was 1-A?

It's an outlier, and it's also a hill I plan on dying on.

Bill is so such a narc he doesn't want to admit he is a loser, also it seems like bill caused that nightmare of Paz (not the lumberjack ghost, which is the opposite, they gave their protection towards her.)

(Just summarizing that PlatinumPaz thing.)
Also note that it’s heavily implied Bill’s peepholes cause disturbances in dreams and affects the thoughts of those nearby, as Pacifica outright becomes more calm by removing the painting (as well as “finally removed this lingering relentless restlessness from her home”). Which aligns with the fact Bill is “memetic” and that his image passively infects humans.

Also note that it’s heavily implied Bill’s peepholes cause disturbances in dreams and affects the thoughts of those nearby, as Pacifica outright becomes more calm by removing the painting (as well as finally removed this lingering relentless restlessness from her home). Which aligns with the fact Bill is “memetic” and that his image passively infects humans.
imagine if humanity has to have the shape triangle destroyed or removed from their concioussness so that bill cant get in theirs anymore.

Shion trying to not strawmanning during arguments (impossible).

I mean the fact that Bill's whole thing in the series is to become 3D so that he can destroy the multiverse. Why would he make all of that stuff if he already was 1-A?

It's an outlier, and it's also a hill I plan on dying on.
Win win situation. Either Bill scales or Dennis is 1-A.

who the hell is dennis?

prove me wrong if a more reasonable person (like time baby.) confirms of the existence of dennis, then you laugh at me all you want.

I feel like dennis & kyle are just...made up by bill? The multiverse is literally a pokemon trading card-styled. & considering that the book is canonically bill try to posess you, I'll put a grain of salt into what he says about them.
Why would Bill lie about it?

Also, this is what I meant Strym. Time Baby outright says Bill’s antics in every timeline are a big event and that he wins in every reality/every reality his antics lead to ruin.

ALSO, double posting, but it occurs to me that this means Bill downplayed his abilities in the BoB if this is the case, since if he can no clip out of all of reality and travel through it just fine via wrestling, then he can affect and travel to other timelines/temporal multiverses, not just other universes within his spatial multiverse. Which is. Uh. Question inducing?

I have no horse in this race, but the dimensionality of a character have no relevance in its AP. Recently I actively partecipated in a CRT that upgraded to Low 1-A the AP of a character that trascended reality, ascended to a Low 1-A structure and affected it directly, yet he is still very much 3-D in his body. For all we know, this can very much a similiar case.
Plus, the Book of Bill itself goes against the notion that him being 2-D prevented him from affecting the 3 dimension in AP (he destroy planets like its nothing, with planets being 3 dimensional object in itself), so I don't think it would be absurd to think that he can be much more powerful than that, given that he casually opened the never-ending pit (or how it was called) that apparently connects with the real world given what was written in the Journal 3 (and I think the Book of Bill too, but I still haven't read that), and he himself seems to be able to affect the real world in many ways.
But again, I have no horse in this race, so whatever is decided is fine for me.

ALSO, double posting, but it occurs to me that this means Bill downplayed his abilities in the BoB if this is the case, since if he can no clip out of all of reality and travel through it just fine via wrestling, then he can affect and travel to other timelines/temporal multiverses, not just other universes within his spatial multiverse. Which is. Uh. Question inducing?
I think this is just a proof of Dennis not having any transcendence tbh.

Bill's Weirdmageddon clearly didn't affect other timelines, despite his ability to go in Dennis' world...
I have no horse in this race, but the dimensionality of a character have no relevance in its AP. Recently I actively partecipated in a CRT that upgraded to Low 1-A the AP of a character that trascended reality, ascended to a Low 1-A structure and affected it directly, yet he is still very much 3-D in his body. For all we know, this can very much a similiar case.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW, DEFINITELY NOT STRAWMANNING MY ARGUMENTS!

Tell me when did I say that being 2D had relevance to AP. What about you actually read what I said instead of jumping to such an oversimplified conclusion.

I wouldn't use the Bill's 4th wall breaks as evidence for him affecting Dennis' world either tbh.

Bill would have otherwise told that Dennis is part of the reader's world, given how much he breaks the 4th wall.

I wouldn't use the Bill's 4th wall breaks as evidence for him affecting Dennis' world either tbh.

Bill would have otherwise told that Dennis is part of the reader's world, given how much he breaks the 4th wall.
When Bill refers to the READER he also talks about Dennis in terms of him being outside even the readers world or at least separate from them.

Back