• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, confirmation of infinite Bills throughout Time and that Bill legitimately wins in every timeline in "TANTRUM,"
You mean this?
Cipher and TB lunged at each other. It was hard to see the exact nature of the time fight but there were a lot of clocks, portals, and paradoxes involved. At one point someone used nunchucks made out of two Abe Lincolns, and there was a moment where they both clipped through reality jostled the card carrier in Dennis’s backpack. But ultimately Cipher’s henchmaniacs dealt TB a devastating blow. We Time Agents were leaderless, forced to regroup back in 20712.

No, waaaay earlier. Time Baby says "your meddling on Earth leads to Chaos in every timeline" or something of that nature.
If you mean of Tantrum, I have this instead:
HEAR THIS, CIPHER! THIS MOMENT IS A NEXUS EVENT, AN INFRACTION POINT BETWEEN ALL TIMELINES. YOU MUST CHOOSE TO TURN BACK NOW. IN EVERY REALITY, YOUR COLLISION WITH EARTH CAUSES CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION ON AN UNFATHOMABLE SCALE!

Which lowkey does prove in a way, because "timeline" and "multiverse" for TB are interchangeable terms:

I WAS FORGED IN THE CRUCIBLE OF REALITY ITSELF, THE LAST SURVIVOR OF THE WAR OF THE TIME GIANTS. MY CELESTIAL CREATORS, GRANDFATHER AND GRANDMOTHER CLOCK, GIFTED ME WITH THE BURDEN OF PROTECTING THE TIMELINE FROM THOSE WHO WOULD DARE UNWEAVE IT.

Ciphers henchmen circled. The Time Agents grabbed their Time Tapes. Time Baby sighed, the weight of the multiverse on his doughy shoulders.

DESTRUCTION IS A FORM OF CREATION

7839e086-39b8-40b0-bf22-9ba1400c5b5f.png

Looking at Bill's true form both destroyed Fiddleford's mind and gave him a giant increase an intelligence (somehow??)

"Naitsuaf - Cipher 2 (The rest of the contract):
---------------------------------------------------------------
LINES 1-9 WINGIFIED
LINE 1: “This contract is legal and binding. We reserve the right to use your…”
LINE 2: “...likeness, face, and small town pluck in whatever nefarious manner is…”
LINE 3: “...deemed necessary. Sans soul. Your soulmate will not recognize you and will…”
LINE 4: “...walk right past you on a cold autumn day, never making eye contact. Not…”
LINE 5: “...even processing that you have eyes at all. No amount of interaction will…”
LINE 6: “...move them to a place where they can remember, in feeling, the thousands…”
LINE 7: “...of lifetimes you have already spent together, each time choosing whatever…”
LINE 8: “...form would keep you closest like otters holding hands in a tumultuous river.”
LINE 9: “You were birds, you were trees with roots entangled, drinking in the sunlight together
-----------------------------------------------------------------
LINES 10-
LINE 10 : Wherever we go next. Whatever you choose. I will always be right there with you.. Thats…
LINE 11 : done. Buddy. Congratulations. You gave chosen bill instead. Mcdonalds reserves the right…
LINE 12 : to put a giant yellow m on your torso and forehead and send you walking through a crowded…
LINE 13: times square while you scream. The fries. The fries. They don’t degrade in nature…it’s an…
LINE 14: immortal food… They will be in the landfills long past our deaths.. Good god. The things…
LINE 15: s i’ve seen. Me. who am I. Oh I’m bill’s previous lawyer. He put my soul into quill…
LINE 16: pen so i can write his legal documents until the sun snuffs out like a candle in this sick
LINE 17: universe. I used to be so hot. I was so fine. Now I’m fine print. Speaking of which. Bill reserves…
LINE 18: the right to put your soul into an inanimate object. A strange creature. A concept. A sentence. A
LINE 19: tasteful but rustic mason jar with wildflowers in it.
If at any point you wish to have visitation…
LINE 20: rights with your soul. You will be swiftly denied. Unless you had a cool day planned..."

The contract as translated so far.

EDIT: It occurs to me the major irony of the debate on concept manipulation and now we got it confirmed right here.

LINES 1-9 WINGIFIED
LINE 2: “...likeness, face, and small town pluck in whatever nefarious manner is…”
LINE 3: “...deemed necessary. Sans soul. Your soulmate will not recognize you and will…”
LINE 4: “...walk right past you on a cold autumn day, never making eye contact. Not…”
LINE 5: “...even processing that you have eyes at all. No amount of interaction will…”
LINE 6: “...move them to a place where they can remember, in feeling, the thousands…”
LINE 7: “...of lifetimes you have already spent together, each time choosing whatever…”
LINE 8: “...form would keep you closest like otters holding hands in a tumultuous river.”
LINE 9: “You were birds, you were trees with roots entangled, drinking in the sunlight together
LINES 10-
LINE 10 : Wherever we go next. Whatever you choose. I will always be right there with you.. Thats…
LINE 11 : done. Buddy. Congratulations. You gave chosen bill instead. Mcdonalds reserves the right…
LINE 12 : to put a giant yellow m on your torso and forehead and send you walking through a crowded…
LINE 13: times square while you scream. The fries. The fries. They don’t degrade in nature…it’s an…
LINE 14: immortal food… They will be in the landfills long past our deaths.. Good god. The things…
LINE 15: s i’ve seen. Me. who am I. Oh I’m bill’s previous lawyer. He put my soul into quill…
LINE 16: pen so i can write his legal documents until the sun snuffs out like a candle in this sick
LINE 17: universe. I used to be so hot. I was so fine. Now I’m fine print. Speaking of which. Bill reserves…
LINE 18: the right to put your soul into an inanimate object. A strange creature. A concept. A sentence. A
LINE 20: rights with your soul. You will be swiftly denied. Unless you had a cool day planned..."

EDIT: It occurs to me the major irony of the debate on concept manipulation and now we got it confirmed right here.
Given how much is coming out, you folk might want to pause that Thread until everything from the site is compiled.

LINES 1-9 WINGIFIED
LINES 10-

avarage bill W

Also, the website doubly confirms Bill killed Gus. Beyond Fiction Bill?

Type "BURNSIDE" (Gus' last name) and you get "BURNED INSIDE." Type that in, and you get footage of what appears to be the last remains of Gus, his notebook and his Oregon Parks label.

Back