• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
“This contract is legal and binding. We reserve the right to use your likeness, face, and small town pluck in whatever nefarious manner is deemed necessary. Sans soul. Your soulmate will not recognize you and will walk right past you on a cold autumn day, never making eye contact. Not even processing that you have eyes at all. No amount of interaction will move them to a place where they can remember, in feeling, the thousands of lifetimes you have already spent together, each time choosing whatever form would keep you closest like otters holding hands in a tumultuous river. You were birds, you were trees with roots entangled, drinking in the sunlight together. Wherever we go next, Whatever you choose, I will always be right there with you.. Thats done. Buddy. Congratulations. You gave chosen bill instead. Mcdonalds reserves the right to put a giant yellow m on your torso and forehead and send you walking through a crowded times square while you scream. The fries. The fries. They don’t degrade in nature…it’s an immortal food… They will be in the landfills long past our deaths.. Good god. The thingss i’ve seen. Me. who am I. Oh I’m Bill's previous lawyer. He put my soul into a quill pen so I can write his legal documents until the sun snuffs out like a candle in this sick universe. I used to be so hot. I was so fine. Now I’m fine print. Speaking of which. Bill reserves the right to put your soul into an inanimate object. A strange creature. A concept. A sentence. A tasteful but rustic mason jar with wildflowers in it. If at any point you wish to have visitation rights with your soul. You will be swiftly denied. Unless you had a cool day planned for the both of you. Then bill might want to come along. By signing this document you forfeit any rights to eating soul food. It will turn to ash in your mouth. A fitting punishment for a fool who squandered the only true gift life owes you. Bill reserves the right to dress your soul however he deems necessary. Especially if your soul was a nerd before acquisition. Soulmakeoverrr. Your soul may become fractured and placed into different objects. This had no purpose and will not resurrect you if you die. Signee has forfeited all rights to any afterlife. Including but not limited to: heaven, hell, purgatory, Big corner, flow state, the dream house, the reincarnation processing center, Axolotl’s tank and consequences hole. Signee can no longer board the soul train aculund is advised to discard all bellbottoms. Signee can no longer have a puppy as a best friend. They can sense what is gone. Cats are indifferent. Signee may experience occasional demon possessions from Hods the Red, Plabos the Merciless, Morbus Son of Mortem, Plaga the Oozing and other such common demons roaming earth searching for weakened. Empty vessels. Tips for ripping your soul out at home. Watching youtube commentary channels. Attending an extended family event with an open bar. Using generative ai and asserting that you are creative. Turning a blind eye to human suffering. Amassing more wealth than needed. Purchasing a blue checkmark.”

So Bill can just remove you from the Afterlife and/or **** up any ability to Reincarnate via taking ownership of your Soul. Also, after taking it, you lose your Soulmate for all eternities across all lives. What does that even get indexed as? It's so incredibly niche-

EDIT: Also, this is the full thing.

Last edited:
It's about Plato's Cave Allegory, essentially, our world is a mere shadow and imperfect of its true projection and perfect form in the world of the Ideas.

Idk if that was in the docs, but I found “conspiracy”
Conspiracy gives you a vid of Charlie Day talking about how he doesn't get the Soos Negative Timer.

Also, if you put in "MATH" Bill explains how he gave "Plato a basic understanding of how the world works" via "a Shadow Puppet Show in a cave," which further solidifies that the Mindscape is the World of Ideas. Or at least means that Bill literally gave him the idea of Platonic Concepts.

Also, if you put in "MATH" Bill explains how he gave "Plato a basic understanding of how the world works" via "a Shadow Puppet Show in a cave," which further solidifies that the Mindscape is the World of Ideas. Or at least means that Bill literally gave him the idea of Platonic Concepts.
Geometry/algebra/plato gives same thing

xhRnzYV.png

Has the new stuff changed any scaling
It's mostly solidified what we already knew about Bill. He can time travel without power over time? Well, in the handy-dandy BoB he outright claims to have the ability to navigate beyond linear chronology (Immeasurable Speed, though given the Narrator, debatable). Bill claims he can create the 7 Deadly Sins (from the Bible/Concepts), ate Life, and Drank Fear? Well, we now know he can literally stuff Souls into Concepts. He was manipulating the Fourth Wall? Well, Time Baby outright says Bill can warp narratives. There's definitely still new stuff here, but a lot of the big stuff, to me, is just doubling down on what was already argued in favor of Bill prior to the BOB and Website.

Fordtramarine brings up a paper on Stanford's thesis on the color, and apparently as a color it's extradimensional in nature. Bill didn't just give him the ability to see new colors, he gave him the ability to see extradimensional color.

Back