• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

Good supporting evidence for MC being acausal type 2 and possible type 4 now because orologia also works on causality but somehow arulu powers cannot see through it. And baha causality manip working on type 4 acausal.

Though need more crossreferencing.

Ill start making fediel profile on her character release. You know already im gonna go all in fir her whether i have spark or not

watched arulu's fate and yeah. that's also more than one confirmation of omnipresence with time as well.
Seeing how Orologia is omnipresent for the entire space-time shouldn't that basically allow immeasurable speed as well

We basically have enough qualifications to possibly put omnipotent Bahamut in low 1-C

Transcends Space-time in a way that he exist above it as he is the one that created it in the first place
Higher Dimensional Existence scaling from Primal Beast as for them to be primal beast their True form will be reborn in a higher dimensional existence which is again commented by Zeyen to exist in a higher position than the Sky-realm's Plane
This also scales to Astral Bahamut since if Astral's can reborn beings into a higher dimension so does Astral bahamut because well their powers came from him and Omnipotent bahamut is basically Astral God + Sky God.

There is also a mention of Lu Woh about boundaries where he compared to a Staircase with the Blue hair powers originating from the Top or peak of that Staircase. atm its vague and holds no meaning on its own but could possibly raise a possible higher dimension than 5D. and afaik it is a source of infinite mana or whatever that the only thing that stops people from using it is the limitation of the gateway or mortal vessel that is trying to tap into it.

I'm gonna go ahead and ask around if what we have is enough then I'll make CRT about Granblue Fantasy Cosmology. though atm absolutely no one scales to omnipotent Bahamut but some hax scales like Bahamut's EE and powernull

got some answers so basically Reality>Fiction interaction is needed or are infinitely superior to Space-time and 3D spatial dimension.

Our Captain might soon become a smurf now

Lu Woh do really allude the source of blue hair to be a higher dimension of sort ngl, though, because Siete commented that it looked like "sea of stars" I believed it could meant it came from Astral Realm, or Astral Baha. We known that Lyria is part of Astral Baha and blue go with her, so I think the connection is not baseless.
Plus characters with blue are constantly referred to cross the "boundary", a term generically used for fictions to describe some sort of transcendence iirc, which further suggest a higher dimension or plane of existence.

u9G4h3u.png

Your plot armor will hold no power against me Singularity. also seems to imply despite his ability to change fate it holds no meaning against him.
just 1 more day for fediel 🙏

1veHRQk.png

Hey I was right about Automagod Purple Flame thing. Guess True dragons or dragon scales can really possibly scale to purple flame being 39kC or 71kF and they can burn each other including their souls

yeah bubs is crazy strong.

Fate episode summary
Ewiyar does cat things and showcases some of his ability. notably the ability to affect luck in an absurd level he just blows into things and they became extremely lucky.

Fediel fate is more about conception and passing of torch and understanding why people do it. Lyria also Said fediel can go to Eustalcia if she wants because of her teleportation. which where doraemon thingy failed.

as for tiger zodiac I don't have her yet

I don't have to save up sierotix anymore
268929382_3153011185024889_5203353083564850309_n.jpg

And hope you all win big this banner as well, this is enough for me

YOOOO. dark is winning. can't wait for dark gw to have twice the honor requirement for rankings cause of severe powercreeps

We might actually need a massive cosmology CRT.

Granblue fantasy universe is probably low 1-C and not low 2-C
since we got confirmation of a higher position plane/ higher dimensional existence but still in the universe.
so if Chaos is really going to destroy everything and revert it back to chaos. the world end scenario that Lucilius planned to do and Bubs plan to unify all 3 realms by having everything regress back to chaos might be a low 1-C feat and not just a low 2-C universal+ feat.
the only thing unknown here is if Space-time is above the 4th spatial dimension or not but seeing how Akasha or Orologia are capable of manipulating it using their powers from a higher dimensional plane then it is probably below the 5th dimension.
then the only thing that would really qualify as a low 2-C feat would be The World's Goal to reset Sky-realm and Astral Realm and build it a new. since he is only resetting I doubt he would need to destroy or completely affect the 5th dimension, unlike chaos who would destroy everything fairly.

That means Captain at the end or low 2-C from the whole chaos encroachment is probable to be on low 1-C and not low 2-C. Etemenanki and Pandemonium would scale as well to it. Eternals weapons are currently unknown if they would scale to it or not because tbh Eternal weapons lore has been really low into the series except with Siete dueling against Lu Woh. Since if the universe becomes low 1-C Lu Woh and the other Six dragons + important Wedges collectively would also be low 1-C since each one of them maintains it perpetually well at least the shape of the world and its structure that allows it to exist without crumbling.
that would also mean Primal beast True form would be 5D smurfs in HDE thus cannot be completely killed unless you can affect their true form which exists in low 1-C or they can negate immortality type 9 from their Avatars that exist in Sky-realm.

And yes Primal beast would remain in their tiers because

1.) all their tiers are the tiers of their avatars and manifestation because none has actually interacted with their true forms at best the captain did or society members did is negate them while the captain simply sever their powers with the help of Vyrn and Lyria who would scale to their respective God's hax and ability to negate primal beast
2.) it was confirmed that the amount of powers they can draw out in the Sky-realm is dependent to their Vessel and Manifestations. so Loki who is an Astral having better physiology can draw out powers from their true forms even beyond their avatar manifestation can take. while Tiamat and Rackam example they are in the same level but vastly improved. This is also similar to the whole Shinsha and Nectar thing where although Shinsha technically can draw out infinite mana she cannot do so at once or in 1 instance because of her Mortal Body limitation. but since she is a gateway as long as she can maintain it she will keep drawing powers from it without exhausting.

As for the Primarchs they would probably scales similarly to Primal beast and wouldn't get low 1-C except those who can actually destroy or kill pandemonium
Speakers will follow suit normally

Wedges and six dragons We'll probably need to talk about them but IMO it has been repeatedly said that they are superior and are considered higher beings although some are higher in a way that even the Six dragons hasn't Met Orologio personally.

This is a bit drastic so I kinda want to discuss it first.

So things we need to discuss would be
Tiers for Six dragons, Arcarum, The World and Eternals. and whether or not we can actually meet the low 2-C requirement for other characters not related to chaos encroachment. which atm I can't find any valid feats outside The World which is still an ongoing story atm

Last edited:
So i just read the descriptions texts of the respective mats from six dragons, they all have some sorts of island feats, dunno if anyone has noticed this but i think it's worth considering.

Secondly, i would love to have calc for Ewiyar's wind speed

Edit: English translation of "Wind Speed: 256 m/s" i think is not correct, because the original Japanese is 風速180メートル, which means "Wind Speed 180 Meters"

Well if we consider Ewiyar moveset it would be supersonic for mach 3 and subsonic for windspeed 128m/s. but when we fought them in a raid it has hinted that everyone at that point was half asleep

Their island feats are all pretty casual. Galleon easily creates it and it's one of her common moves.

the much more important feat right now is that their existence is what keeps the world's shape. and every movement they do affects all the elements altogether. Galleon moving around causing Earthquake
Lu Woh moving around creating thunderstorms.

and besides most of them just teleports instantly as moving a lot around can have a catastrophic effect on sky-realm

I still haven't begun working on it yet cause I'm sick.

Last edited:
im gonna do calc for Europa's Taurus blight. its 370 lightyears away which is pretty far and worth getting calc for more calcs for granblue

i just noticed something really important.
Arulu is capable of seeing Captain shaking the world but it's very vague.
Later on in the Light Arulu fate episode, we get informed that Arulu's power comes from Orologia though her powers are very limited because Orologia's power can be too much for her thus is going haywire to the point that she can somehow see Captain's both past, present and future at the same time.

Now comes the fun part. When she was trying to see a future that involved Sandalphon and Primarch the divination from her dreams is lethal and is capable of consuming her or outright killing her. It even required the help of a Primal Beast just to get her back from trying to divine something that will shake the world.
And even then she wasn't able to see the entire picture on who will cause it and what it will result to. Hinting at Primarchs and Archangels going by a higher fate.
It was even stated by Arulumaya that Dream visions provide more information and details but it wasn't able to detail who would cause it and how it would be related to archangels. And Dream Visions provided to Arulumaya likely from Orologia is something that not Even Morphe and Phoebe who are the primal beast governing dreams and the gallery of dreams do not know of it or is out of their control. She even stated that her dreams go way beyond the future meaning it would exist outside natural history or fate. which again makes sense since its from Orologia itself who defines what the flow of time is

Magisa outright cannot see Captain's past present and future but we don't know how she precogs. But for Arulu we know it was Orologia who directs the flow of Causality / Fate and Time and we know Orologia also influenced them and Choose captain as the singularity.
Meaning she can choose who becomes the singularity. This could possibly give Captain Type 4 Acausality and Arulumaya being able to read the fate or precog someone with Type 2 Acausality and possibly Type 4 depending on how strong the powers Orologia is granting her.
Archangels and Primarchs at least would also get Type 4 Acausality. I'm not sure if this would apply to Primal Beast because by default they share similar nature but it definitely should apply to Archangel and Primarchs at least.

Magisa also stated that the Island of Astral, Eustalcia doesn't exist in the past or future but she can see it in her dream and even have fine details like the smell and such. but somehow she can't see Captain's future and past.

So Captain should have Acausality type 4 added to them and likely Orologia being able to affect Acausal Type 4. and Arulumaya being able to see Acausal Type 4 future but not archangels and primal.

So going by this the system would be

We have different Acausal Type 4 systems
One is for Speaker's and 2 half of Omnipotent
Otherworlder's Type 4 acausality that also capable of twisting normal causality and is likely above even Orologia
Orologia who defines any other Type 4 System
Archangel and Primarchs Type 4 system
Captain's Type 4 System is mostly for being a Singularity but theirs are special because they are also Type 2.

but tbf I think The Omnipotent or the 2 half of Omnipotent should have Type 5 Acausality at this point because they don't exist on any and they created the Concept or Wedge that defines what a Causality is.

This will be included in the big revision I'm currently working on. but thoughts would be appreciated.

Very good, but I assume the Type 4 of Otherwolder/Precursor is also the same Type 4 acausality of Chaos? Considering that their inhabitat is pretty much a realm of Chaos and such.

yeah, otherworlder type is same as chaos type 4. Beelzbub already has type 4 Acausality with it in his naked chaos body key
its also a Type 4 that not even Speaker Fate/causality manip via providence can't do anything about unless purged completely.
not to be confused about speakers own system of causality which they probably don't control themselves

we're actually going layers through acausality type 4 now

Oh yeah we originally have this rule that First_witch and shiroyashagin agreed on for profiles making due to it being unknown when MC gets it or how MC gets it.

The rule basically is we don't use gacha weapons or gacha summons unless they show up in the story or relevant to the character story.

Originally this was because a lot of gacha weapons have flowery language and can go hyperbolic crazy while gacha summons has no story for the most of it.

Do we still want to keep this rule? And restrict still gacha summons and weapons that hasn't appear on any story?

We still use some description if they appeared in the story and obviously not flowery

Like we wouldn't include mammoth as a list of summon captain can use.
But since mammoth already appeared at least in guild war. We can use him now.and iirc it has some decent LS feat being as large as a mountain.

crQIEIM.png

It's Wilnas Grand.
Firestorm is Wilnas weapon skill name
Fediel is Skeletal Eclipse
her weapon skill name is Eclipse Stamina

KvacINu.png

Can we give Captain protection via Law manip/reality warping
this would make him very VERY not glass cannon

Back