• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

sadly Amira is really underrated and ROB is only well known in jp
You guys can uses this one.

__amira_and_bahamut_shingeki_no_bahamut_and_2_more_drawn_by_tachikawa_mushimaro__0f98f91aff55fadb7cf9c442c9ac37af.jpg

i bring news from our dead End game player dying left and right against Super baha
9rKc6qp.png
FFo3jojUYAEu1k4.jpg:large
WmXa2qp.png

Also, I think some of the triggers implies Ultimate Baha is actually the Omnipotent and not just the Sky-God since he has this trigger named Omnipotent Cocoon before he goes Green form.
no story lore unlike Belial and Beelzebub tho

so. the Omnipotent still exist but atsm his 2 halves exist independently as well
the lore is getting confusing

Alright so JP version of Omnipotent Cocoon is 創成の繭 (.lit Creation Cocoon). So it's likely UBHL (Destruction & Rebirth half) imbued himself with the power of his Creation Half, and we all have known Destruction & Rebrith + Creation = Omnipotent. ******* wild.

Also Crisis Crunch is 『ビッグクランチ』aka Big Crunch. So the lizard reverse universe's expansion and collapse it all to ******* crush Danchou. Faa stand no chance agaisnt this kind of insanity lol

Big Crunch sounds like a good lifting strength feat
but Ubaha is already Immeasurable for existing higher than Primal beast who already exist on a higher position/dimension than Sky-realm

I'm still curious about the 10% triggers and his raid ending ability of you fail something which is likely at 10%

hmmm. seeing how Ultimate Baha is referencing a lot of cosmic stuff in his ability. is there a possibility that Ulti Baha is Astral Baha and not really Sky-God Baha

I always had this assumption for a while

Big Crunch sounds like a good lifting strength feat
but Ubaha is already Immeasurable for existing higher than Primal beast who already exist on a higher position/dimension than Sky-realm

I'm still curious about the 10% triggers and his raid ending ability of you fail something which is likely at 10%
Ye but the Big Crunch is a scientific theory of the end of the universe (like Big Bang is the beginning of a universe) and it's theorize to be Big Bang but reversed (kind of a cycle, Big Bang then Big Crunch, leading to another Big Bang).
hmmm. seeing how Ultimate Baha is referencing a lot of cosmic stuff in his ability. is there a possibility that Ulti Baha is Astral Baha and not really Sky-God Baha

I always had this assumption for a while
This theory is interesting actually since, yeah, Ubaka's strongest move is Cosmic Collision aka Big Bang which symbolize Creation more than Rebirth & Destruction. Guess Super Ultimate Bahamut is Astral Baha imbueing himself with his other half's power instead since Big Crunch is more fitting to symbol the cycle of rebirth and destruction.

Shit this is crazy af, I really want to see what would this version of Skyfall look like.

hyperdimension Skyfall 🏃‍♂️

I'll make a profile update CRT for captain and Baha at the same time though not soon since december

hmmm. seems like Ubaha is probably still Sky-God
since theme song are always the raid's thought and opinion most of the time
Paradise lost is Avatar's chaotic thoughts of multiple primarch/archangels
Lucilius Zero is Lucilius's thoughts about ending the world
Beelzebub theme is basically his thoughts as well

Super baha still using ubaha theme with rebirth and destruction probably still implies him still being Sky-God

but either way still doesn't change the fact that MC Dad actually met the Omnipotent baha at Holy Seat Genesis despite being split into 2 which is the most confusing one cause people are assuming Repti/Demiurge is referring to Astral Baha which wouldn't make it a big deal because they know their Astral God.

another thing I found out is that. Pandemonium was actually built with the help of Bahamut/Sky-God's power. hence his howl is also the trigger to reopening it

Would love to see the source of the Pandemonium part. Thought I think the one Grandad meet could be Astral Baha since he's their god thus being able to reach him should be a quite big deal. Though, if it's really was Omnipotent Bahamut, then perharps OG Baha have some sort of time transcendency?

Any good versatile GBF chars that sit in 4-C tier? Don't wanna overused Ilsa or else she will becoming Old Esdeath 2.0 lel

Against who you ask? Well....Kamen Rider Gaim a.k.a the fruits god

we don't have seox profile yet
Black Knight isn't really versatile
Seofon isn't either
Naru is but...
beatrix is one but she has a stupid causality devouring hax that makes her almost impossible to kill despite her being a klutz
Tweyen or Song but she's an aerial fighter and far ridiculous range

the rest are all haxy Primal beast so I'm not sure we can use them.

Baha's 1 shot move

all the top 1 individual ranking player for each Guild war elements banded together and they got to 1%
but failed to clear

Regarding Gaim matter hax, it isn't combat applicable
neat. Since eternals are basically almost a copy-paste of each other minus weapons and specific techniques
maybe I can make Seox profile faster or other eternals like Anre or Niyon.

Seox is one of my favorite characters so I probably don't have to do much digging for him

Also, i would make Ilsa vs Seox since they are my fave (and thus an USSR same verse match from Velox is born)

And Fourze will likely going to be upgraded to 4-C so i can use Naru against him beside my planned Naru vs Daisy match

actually seox is actually important in seed of redemption

so I might need to revisit that + mugen and Rei fate episodes if they added anything
but working on it right now

Oh right that event, when peoples hyped it but turned out mediocore 😂

Anything crazy happened there? (New hax or new AP for example)

they introduced 2 new characters who are Eternals tier
1 has all the powers of her entire clan. they basically sacrificed the entire clan and their lifeforce, power, magic, lifespan, and everything into 1 person
and that person fought the war and became Rei, a leader of a Mafia who is also a mother figure to everyone. Her powers are better than Nio the harp Eternals and she was able to body puppet control Feower to attack his twin sister as a test

Then the Mugen with the infinite mark on his chest. basically, the last survivor of a certain clan. Take him as Granblue Broly
Siete said he could stop him but risk killing him if he unleash all his power against Mugen. and how Mugen's power is considered similar to Siete's.

and the rest is just mediocre Mafia vs Eternals and Itachi vs Sasuke but Itachi is the protagonist.

the problem with this event is it was implied to have happened after 5* eternals
which means Mugen and Rei would have been low 2-C
but that would also imply that Blue Knight is low 2-C
which messes up the scaling so bad that I actually need to fix Eternals tier

I guess when cygames wanted to reference Dragon ball broly they also added the messed up scaling with broly saga

Whats your proposal for the fixed Eternals tier?

Well i guess called it mediocore isn't wrong despite being an anniversary event

it would be 5-A likely 4-C, | 4-A likely Low 2-C with revenant weapons
Keys would be : Base | Transcendence

upon cross-checking

seed of redemption happened after No rain no rainbow because Phoebe is mentioned and Seox became friends with Phoebe at no rain no rainbow, which is implied to have happened after the first What makes the sky blue as Phoebe is a main character of the event and her fate episode with Arulumaya have them being involved with What makes the Sky Blue first event and actually helped against Sandalphon

so 4-A would make sense for seed of redemption

but the problem is revenant weapons powers only activate if Eternals wields them which is low 2-C already but the Eternals might not be low 2-C themselves and only amps to low 2-C in all statistics while wielding it granting them God-Like powers which the Eternals didn't do after Transcendence uncap (lvl 150)
At the time the Eternals fought Captain they are using their Revenant weapons.

I'll look more into it some other time. No rain no rainbow mentions a lot of characters so I have to cross-reference and check each of those to see if I can give another backing to that event happening after what makes the sky blue or other event that happened after it

Back