• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

also disconnecting the reconnecting 2 timelines that are universal in size is 2-C right?
this sounds like a possible upgrade 👀 I'm waiting for more info on Astral Realm or at least Eustalcia/Holy Seat Genesis before making possible 2-C upgrades since Chaos will instantaneously wipe both realms which are basically a mirror-image of each other but has separate history/space-time since Akasha having the records of past present and future do not have access to Astral realms past present and future

we already have the villains from robomi
planning to add robomi herself. but I have to recheck all robomi event and lores (Good thing I have all her unit)
still have to publish both Sorn and Amira since their profiles are finished just dealing with guild war atm

as for collab characters I'm thinking Code Geass Kallen and Lelouch or probably some idolm@ster characters

480px-Npc_zoom_3040346000_02.png
meg should get a profile soon after guild war

Lel, you want to make the match? Because right now i'm quite busy (marathon watching Mieruko-chan/Garupa Pico/Ultraman Taro and sometime later i have an upcoming Tartarus vs Ultron match that need to be published)

not really. you can go ahead and make it. I'm still busy with guild war. I'll focus on making more profile so Granblue will get more profiles that isn't outdated

just do it at your own pace lol. there are times I see rows of your post in versus thread HAHAHAHAHHA

i will try to improve Captain's Profile. because it really needs to be fixed/updated and remove some weapons because he has a lot

we want to summarize all his/her available weapons without bloating the profile. i haven't worked on captain's profile and it was all done by Shiroyashagin and Firstwitch so I might take some time to improve it.

as for guild war soon it will be over and I can bring more profiles

Grimnir,shiva,Alexiel = Europa < Archangel < Cerberus <= Sandalphon <= Primarchs <= Beelzebub < Captain <= Supreme Primarch <= Avatar/Metatron

although supreme primarch is likely low 2-C from being able to contend with Avatar alone

Primarch basically fodderize them base on Alexiel where she did all she could at her best but wasn't even close to Uriel in feat and was far outclassed

Last edited:
i have started the long journey of updating Captain's profile in this sandbox. i will start by listing all abilities, cutdown some equipment and equipment description

may my journey be fruitful.

I'll still work on other profiles in the sideline but since it is December things are a bit busier so don't expect them soon

sadly Amira is really underrated and ROB is only well known in jp

Back