• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

probably no lore

well actually normal ubaha have lore story before the fight start

though GO and GO HL don't
which is concerning ngl

Now that Granblue has been upgraded with abilities

its time to face the inevitable downgrade CRT for 5-B ratings

opinions appreciated

then after this CRT I will add the new keys for the updated events + new abilities that has been added for characters already available

then I can go back to creating GBF profiles again 🛌

vceH72V.png

Granblue is real guys

gbf characters should get resistance for haxes with over mastery and extended mastery.
and when I said haxes it's quite a lot knowing gbf and their affliction list

For example?
trying to list everything here

basically sleep/mind hax and such corrosion paralysis. at first, I thought only primal beast gets it. but then i remember Character Extended mastery and Over Mastery gives them Debuff Resist up which means they resist these abilities.
and other with Veil means they become outright immune to it.

afaik they are pretty minor hax

velox you do know you're not supposed to mention someone like that in a thread and only staff is allowed to do so

One question regarding Corow's Alfven feat.
Wasnt the thing got destroyed in the cinematic is the sun? Corow mostly associate with the sun, we even see the sun behind the moon when the esclipe explosion happen.
Or this is the safest way to interpret the feat? (which i have no problem tbh)

One question regarding Corow's Alfven feat.
Wasnt the thing got destroyed in the cinematic is the sun? Corow mostly associate with the sun, we even see the sun behind the moon when the esclipe explosion happen.
Or this is the safest way to interpret the feat? (which i have no problem tbh)
well her description did say she owns a celestial domain.
IIRC the cinematic was showing her overcoming the darkness of the moon causing it to explode or be destroyed by her powers

so its probably safer to calc her destroying the moon since being the sun iirc doesn't really grant you star level potency afaik

and we don't know how much it took her to create her celestial domain if it does have a Sun that isn't her

Question about Muse 3rd year girls : Are each of them scale to 83 yottatons ? Or the 83 yottatons divided into 3 ?\

If it's the latter, they can fight Goku

83 yottatons

each of their phalanx has the same durability
and unworldly eidolon broke only 1 when all 3 of them activated their phalanx who scales with Athena and Medusa and Nihilith

so assumed 83 yottatons each at least.
as for their magic well. they simply wave their hand and say the name of the spell and it happens

they can also fortify their phalanx and crush someone with it which is what nico did on one monster because she was pissed

Can we have Vyrn Profile from Grand blues so we can have Tier 1 in granblue fantasy

only Macho Vee can pull out such random Higher Dimensions, lol.

Now, the serious talk... From what both Vyrns said, those can be considered to be higher dimensions.
But the problem is...Vyrn upgrade himself to 3-D :v

we assume them as 3D
Black Vyrn was born from Primarch coffee which makes him exist on a high dimension than 3D. which is 4D
Vyrn 3D ups that and is higher dimension than Black Vyrn 4D but is named 3D Vyrn (of course its a gag character after all)

3D vyrn is at least 3D + 2D + Temporal dimension

tier 1 vyrn. My logic is impeccable

i think 4-D is already temporal dimension by default ? Then that means 3-D Vyrn only ascend from 4-D to reach 5-D.
So ye, GBF still stuck with tier 2.

And on the serious note : you really gonna make the profile for 3-D Vyrn ? I'm all for it tbh 👀 But it's gonna be messy to get the profile to be accepted lol.

Also, i just realized, Vee Black (The JP version of the dialouge) is a reference to Goku Black.

yes. as if Super Saiyan Blue Danchou is not enough proof that Granblue like to reference Dragonball

5D is still low 1-C iirc with or without time
3D dante reflects everything below 5D

Now you mention it, April Fool events alway have Grand Blue Vyrn curbstomped everyone and call them small fries (until Katalina come and wreck him). So it's no stretch to say he can be on that level.

looking back at Gachapin and Mukku Collaboration event
Akasha probably needs an update in skill since akasha was able to connect to a different reality and take some things from it
although it's unknown how much she can affect other reality's spacetime

Black Knight: Supposedly it was created by the Astrals near the end of the War to be their ultimate weapon.

Black Knight: It is a primal beast with the power to interfere with history itself, a power to rewrite the world as we know it.

Gachapin: Change history... A power to rewrite the world...

To use the power of the primal beast Akasha to erase the history of the Astrals' invasion and restore the Erste Kingdom.

That is Freesia's ultimate goal.

As it turns out, both Lyria and Orchis are needed in order to activate Akasha.

Freesia: Let's wrap up the chitchat here. I'm going to use Malice.

Soldier: P-please wait! We will handle the ruffians, so, I beg you... Please refrain from using Malice!

Freesia: Your efforts will only prove to be futile. I never expected much from any of you.

Soldier: M-ma'am...

Freesia: Now, awaken—Yggdrasil Malice!

Yggdrasil Malice: ...!

Black Knight: What is that?

Freesia: This is the epitome of our research on dark essence! This primal beast is completely under my control!

Io: Is it just me or does that look... really strong?

Soldier: Aaaah!

Rackam: Even their soldiers are freakin' out! Just how bad is this thing?

Gachapin: Hmm... Its former order... A power to rewrite the world...

Gachapin: I think Akasha brought us here. At least that's what I felt when it got activated on Lumacie and my memories started coming back.

Gachapin: With its crazy-huge powers to rewrite the world, it probably did something to our world too.

Gachapin: Then me and Mukku got wrapped up in everything, and it changed space and time to make us a part of this world instead.

Mukku: That's the amazing Gachapin I know and love! You've got everything figured out already, huh?

Io: I don't really get the whole picture though. Why did Akasha bother with another world in the first place?

Eugen: Hmm, maybe it's kind of like when you rebuild a house, you have to step out to fix it. You can't realistically do everythin' from the inside.

Eugen: If you try, you might get buried. It's not totally out of the question for Akasha to try and reshape our world in a similar way, right?

Katalina: A world existing outside of our own... So you believe that Akasha's power exerted influence on another world after stepping out of ours.

Katalina: It's certainly within the realm of possibility, although we're only guessing at this point.

Gachapin: There's a lotta things we don't know, but I'm just glad me and Mukku are together again!

Yggdrasil Malice: ...!

With its attack absently deflected by Gachapin, Yggdrasil Malice recoils.

Eugen: What in the skies!

Io: This just might work out after all!

Gachapin: Huh? Wait, what just happened?

Vyrn: Well, how should I put it... Glad you're still alive, buddy!

Lyria: I'm glad you're okay!

Freesia: Tha... Tha... Thaaa!

The Three: Tha?

Freesia: That's where you're supposed to lose! That's how things usually go, don't they!

Freesia flies into a rage. Using the dark essence, she directs Leviathan and Mithra to attack the crew.

It is then that something unexpected happens.

Lyria: ...!

Orchis: I request, under protocol of Arcus, the activation of the primal beast Akasha.

Lyria: Administrative authentication complete. Request to activate the primal beast Akasha accepted.

Vyrn: Hey, Lyria! What's the matter with you?

Lyria: Transferring full administrative privileges from Byleistr Arcus...
Complete.

Lyria: Activating the primal beast Akasha.

Akasha: ...

Freesia: This is Akasha...

Gachapin: ...!

Io: Wow! Wow! What is this? Why is there water everywhere? Is this the... ocean?

Ferry: We'll probably disappear. But the current situation is against nature. I'll just be returning the island to its natural state.

Freesia: I wish for nothing more than a proper world. A world restored to its former order.

Furry Red Soldier: That's right. We wanna find a middle ground for going forward, yah see.

Rackam: Hey, Gachapin! Get ahold of yourself!

Gachapin: Huh? What? What's going on?

Rackam: We definitely don't want to be messin' with Yggdrasil Malice... And I'll bet that Akasha's no joke either!

Vyrn: Lyria's back to normal! Let's take this chance and get outta here!

Gachapin: I guess it's time for us to say goodbye.

Vyrn: But how? Didn't you need Akasha's powers to get back?

Gachapin: We did, but me and Mukku'll make it home just fine.

Gachapin: I think so anyway, since we're not going back normally. I'm betting our existence is gonna be erased entirely from this world, like we were never here in the first place.

Katalina: Like you were never here in the first place? What are you talking about?

Gachapin: Well, remember how Lyria just used Akasha's powers to change the future and save Freesia?

Lyria: Y-yes?

Gachapin: It seems that future took the place of the one with me and Mukku in it.

Gachapin: I said before that Akasha probably changed space and time to bring us here, right?

Rosetta: Are you saying we can assume that when Freesia changed the future with Akasha's powers, she accidentally transported you both here?

Gachapin: That's what I'm guessing! But then we changed the future too...

Io: In other words, we got rid of the reason why you both came to our world?

Rosetta: We disconnected the past and future that have the both of you in it, so your existence has become an inconsistency...

Lyria: N-no... This is all because I changed the future?

Lyria: What should we do? Katalina, (Captain), this is my fault!

Katalina: Calm down, Lyria! Perhaps there's something we can do to stop it. An abrupt parting like this is just too cruel...

Rackam: What can we even try? We were already running out of options when we stopped Freesia's plans!

Gachapin: Um, you guys don't need to try a thing! I'm fine with us leaving like this. Really.

Mukku: Same here. This way, everything will go back to how it was originally meant to be, yah see?

Vyrn: B-but are you sure you guys'll get home safe?

Gachapin: I'm pretty sure. Anyway, since it'll be like we were never here in the first place... Well...

Rosetta: Wait, that means... Our memories of you will disappear too, won't they?

Vyrn: Are you serious!

Gachapin: Yeah, us disappearing from this world probably means disappearing from your memories too...

Katalina: So this world will completely reset and nullify your existence?

Gachapin: Yep.

Eugen: That's...

Vyrn: That's horrible!

Vyrn: We won't forget you! We ain't ever forgettin' you!

Vyrn: You're family! And family never forgets family!

Eugen: Vyrn...

Gachapin: Hehe, I appreciate the thought, but I guess it's not something anyone can decide.

Vyrn: At the very least, you'll come back and visit, right? You said you would!

Gachapin: Sorry... I don't think Akasha's powers are gonna give us another ride over...

Vyrn: No! There's gotta be somethin'...

Gachapin: Everyone, thanks for everything!

Rackam: Hey, Gachapin's the one who saved our hides and got us this far, yeah? If his existence is erased...

Eugen: Without him, our journey'll be over before it even begins, huh?

The same thought runs through everyone else's minds: will they make it this far again without the help of someone who's saved them countless times?

But a cheerful voice breaks through the doom and gloom.

Gachapin: You'll be fine! You've got (Captain) after all!

Gachapin: Or did you forget (Captain)'s the one who saved me when I was about to get done in by Gacha-Pom?

Gachapin: That was the moment I knew you guys would be fine even if I wasn't here.

Gran is the Main Character

Katalina: Heh, I suppose you're right. He's still the captain of our crew.

Djeeta is the Main Character

Katalina: Heh, I suppose you're right. She's still the captain of our crew.

Gachapin: Indeedy!

Gachapin: (Captain), it's been a real blast being part of your family, training together and traveling the skies.

Gachapin: I would've never remembered anything if you hadn't brought me on this journey with you.

Gachapin: So thank you. There's nothing to be sad about, so don't cry, okay?

Gachapin: I hope you find your dad someday.

Lyria: Gachapin, I'm really, really sorry!

Gachapin: There's nothing to apologize for! You just put things back to how they were supposed to be.

Gachapin: Besides, you guys wouldn't be the friends I love if you weren't saving people. I'm really glad nothing bad happened to Freesia.

Mukku: Gachapin, we've gotta go now. It's almost time, yah see.

Gachapin: Okay... Oh, one last thing! I just had a chat with Akasha, and I think I understand it a bit better now.

Lyria: H-huh? You can talk with primal beasts?

Gachapin: I think it's just Akasha that I can connect with—probably because it brought us here.

Gachapin: Anyway, I was thinking of leaving a going-away gift on the ship.

Gachapin: So Akasha helped me make something with the power of my Energy Balls.

Vyrn: Whoa, what'd you guys make?

Gachapin: It's a secret! But me and Mukku promise it's super awesome!

Mukku: It sure is! It's super-duper amazing, hehehe!

Gachapin: It'll be sure to help you out on your journey when it's the right time.

Gachapin: We won't be here for it, but at least we can leave something behind.

Vyrn: You really can do anything, huh?

Gachapin: Heheh, nothing's impossible for me!

Gachapin confidently pounds what remains of his chest as his body continues to vanish.

Vyrn & Lyria: Gachapin!

Gachapin: You guys'll forget about us, but we'll always remember you over in our world!

Gachapin: We're rooting for you! Bye-byeee!

Mukku: Take careee!

(Captain) and the crew desperately try and keep their eyes open to watch Gachapin and Mukku go.

But a bright light intensifies until it overwhelms their senses.

Crew: ...

Crew: ...

Vyrn: Sheesh, what a nerve-rackin' series of events.

Rackam: You say that every time, Vyrn. Or at least something like it.

Vyrn: Hehe, guess I do, huh?

The crew has successfully put a stop to Prime Minister Freesia's plans.

However, this is only the start to their journey, and the long path to Estalucia still lies ahead.

Vyrn: Huh? Is this yours, Rackam?

Vyrn picks up a disk-shaped object lying on the airship's deck.

Rackam: Nope, and it's not part of the airship. What even is that thing?

Vyrn: Well, if it's not yours, then I wonder whose it is. Maybe we can use it for something? But what's it doin' here?

Lyria: Looking at it kind of gives me...

Lyria: A warm, fuzzy feeling.

Io: Weird. I feel the same.

Rackam: Me too. My heart's poundin' kinda funny, but not in a bad way. How about we just leave it on the Grandcypher?

Vyrn: Sounds good to me!

Vyrn: Hm? (Captain), you all right there?

(Captain) can't shake the feeling that something is missing, but the right memories refuse to surface.

Still, one thought lingers—perhaps this is a parting gift from someone dear to them.

When the time comes, it may play a crucial role in their journey.

Vyrn: So where to next? We've been makin' a lotta pit stops. Not that that's a bad thing, 'course!

Lyria: I can't wait to see where we go next, (Captain)!

Planting a foot firmly on the deck, (Captain) ponders their next destination.

There's an unshakable sensation of someone watching over them, but in a sky otherwise full of danger, (Captain) is glad for the kindness this presence brings.

I think this means surviving or regenerating back from Akasha's erasure requires High Godly Regen. but so far nothing has survived it yet except Bahamut who reversed the erasure which raises a possibility of High Godly Regen for Bahamut or healing that no one scales to because Bahamut or at least Sky-God being above providence and everything in Granblue minus Chaos are from Bahamut's power and will not affect Them at all

although abilities can't be scaled like this but that gives Bahamut resistance against Regeneration negation up to high Godly or resistance to that strong level of EE

Last edited:
Back