• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granblue Fantasy Discussion thread 3

Also, another question:
8212154-screenshot_2021-10-24-09-29-21-959_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Does that mean that that Primal Beast embodies the concept of void?
Yes, Avatar was the primal beast that embodies the concept of the void while also being melded with different primal beasts/archangel cores. Beelzebub absorbed it and made it into his being and control (I remember jpwiki noting that the creator mentioned something about how Avatar was originally satan and only become Avatar after he was melded with other primal beast and archangel cores).

it will be discussed in the main story around chapter 120 onwards more about how Primal beast are made and why do they embody concept and abstract and where those abstract and concept comes from

So, forgive me for possibly asking a stupid question. I've began reading Granblue Fantasy's story on YouTube. Firstly I decided to read What Makes the Sky Blue (then I'll get to the main story). And whilst reading I found this:
8212141-screenshot_2021-10-24-00-04-12-321_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
8212142-screenshot_2021-10-24-00-00-20-452_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

I suppose there are things contradicing this, which is why it's not used, but I just wanted to know the reason.
Timeless dimension does exist in granblue but as wiki standards goes moving on timeless dimension is just undefined speed right now so there is nothing much about it nor is it contradictory. but it adds up to the fact that some primal beast are able to create dimension or pocket dimension of their own
space-time distortion or different passage of time or no passage of time does exist as well
one example is Ebisu which sits at the very bottom of Sky-realm just before reaching the dimensional boundary function on irregular time where you can meet even people from the past.
Otherworld is more of a special case but they are explained on the updated Explanation blog

Last edited:
Something more to add Beelzebub is also an Astral so despite Avatar no longer having a core and form before being assimilated by Beelzebub he can simply just power up the scattered core and essence and give them form again. even concepts such as Origin and Void can be made into a primal beast and be embodied by them that's basically the whole thing about astral and primal beast. that's why they are well hard to kill even by Granblue methods

Yeah, mb. I thought I knew of a verse that used timeless dimension to justify immeasurable speed, but I was wrong. There was more to it.

If you have watched the anime of Granblue you can just skip to chapter 26 of main story else proceed normally

Something else, what Low 2-C feats does the verse have? Sandalphon iirc destroyed the realm where he was sealed by Lucifer, but that's nowhere near tier 2, or at least it can't be proven to be.

Low 2-C feat is basically Etemenanki and Pandemonium for having the mass/capacity to break the dimensional boundary
and dimensional boundary basically holds down chaos which will unify Astral realm with Sky-realm and Crimson Horizon then ultimately succumb them into chaos reducing everything to nothingness/chaos
I remember reading all the available manga chapters a long time ago.
idk much about the manga so I can't tell where it ended

though iirc its suppose to 2-C in rating for merging multiple realm/universe so I'm going to address it after the first CRT to fix/update primal beast powers/abilities is accepted see if it should be 2-C or remain low 2-C

Low 2-C feat is basically Etemenanki and Pandemonium for having the mass/capacity to break the dimensional boundary
and dimensional boundary basically holds down chaos which will unify Astral realm with Sky-realm and Crimson Horizon then ultimately succumb them into chaos reducing everything to nothingness/chaos

idk much about the manga so I can't tell where it ended
I supposed it's this, but I wasn't sure. Does someone absorb it or something though? How does this scale to other characters?

another feat is basically the whole rebirth and destruction that happened in sky-realm over and over again
then that primal beast in the main story (spoiler)
then there is a story continuation after the whole what makes the sky blue trilogy called Tower of Babyl. but its still incomplete

i know how it feels.
but they can still be incapacitated since they have a weakness which is their core which is what I'm trying to fix with the CRT as well

lmao non-primal beast 4-A don't have profiles yet but I want to make more its just that outdated primal beast profiles makes me cringe internally🗿

Ilsa and society members are all 4-A now soooo

yeah that's her Home sweet moon key where she fully awakened her weapon.

also I just realized she's missing deconstruction from Yama wtf

they all have AE type 1 but you can incapacitate them lmao just go SBA so they don't have to kill them in AE type 1 form which is ridiculous
Which tiers Epic Seven had?
I think most of them are either 7-A or 4-A
their 4-A feat is actually pretty amazing imo

kinda. but it's more on how Sky-realm is literally a floating Crust/mantle than a full-blown Earth, and for you to actually destroy The planet where Sky-realm is suspended in the air you need to be low 2-C or 2-C and destroy the dimensional boundary as well

so turning sky-realm into ash / turning sky-realm into stone freezing the entire world probably just high 6-A or higher but definitely not planet since we won't have the mantle which is 85% of earth and core which is 14% of the earth.

I'm trying to learn how to calc sheit see how far I can push GBF into tiers so we can go higher than high 6-A, or at least go moon level or something

tldr : sky-realm is built different

we're pretty high in 6-A though. 4.417 petatons of tnt and everyone basically scales to that at base while combat primal beast like Athena, Enyo, Nezha,Gorgon sisters Ifrit, Macula, and others in tier 1 raids or higher basically upscaling higher to surface wipe which is 163 petatons iirc

we can still have a fight with baseline high 6-A characters since we're like on the border of crossing between 6-A and high 6-A

just feels bad 5-B is gonna be gone soon

well we're pretty high in there so it's basically 6-A but like baseline into high 6-A
instead of just being high 6-A because of surface wipe calc which is 163 petatons or something so you can still pit 6-A from GBF to baseline high 6-A

Ranger Sign Bravo talks about defective primal beast
Main Story chapters 93 and 95 talk about primal beast and their powers
main story chapter 118 talks about Primal Beast and how they are formed and how the 2 Gods power
Main story chapter 125-129 talks about Vyrn and Lyria and Otherworld
Primal Resonance event talks about Primal Beast during the war

bruh

harder than dark rapture huh

I swear if this is like the Gold Zooey treatment where he just change form into that

I'll be a bit disappointed
though if they make a new Theme song and make him do ridiculous stuff I'm down for it

Super Ultimate Miracle Hyper-Dash Bahamut V2 Assault-Buster Eternal

Last edited:
I hope he will spam Cosmic Collision or at least Skyfal Ultimus and have flashier triggers and stuff ngl

Also more lore about Ubaka would be pure chef kiss

Back