• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Will Nightmare's winning streak ever stop?: Nightmare vs Tyrannosaurus rex

@Christian Higdon @Jackythejack Thank you for defending my argument :3, I really need to be more precise with my arguments next time I'll debate.

Skalt711 said:
@Christian Higdon @Jackythejack Thank you for defending my argument :3, I really need to be more precise with my arguments next time I'll debate.
I just think that next time go for a route that is in character or list abilities or advantages they have, no hard feelings or anything like that

Uhh, all I'm gathering from Nightmare is that he's a Freddy with Teleportation, so my reasoning in this thread should be applicable here.

To add on to this, the Tyrannosaurus is much larger than Thanos and isn't restricted to speed equalization like in the latter's thread.

Food for thought, or for the reptile in this case.

Isn't Nightmare invisible except for them eyes?

That's a pretty good advantage considering it takes place in a Warehouse.

>winning streak

Composite Human vs Nightmare. I dare you.

DaBigP said:
Isn't Nightmare invisible except for them eyes?

That's a pretty good advantage considering it takes place in a Warehouse.
The Tyrannosaurus have enhanced hearing and eyesight, it's not that great of an advantage, especially when your methods of attack involve biting and scratching something many, many times your size.

I've already mentioned the "biting" part in the Thanos thread, however.

Not one practically made to obviously limit CH, obviously. That one was kinda dumb. A 9-B that's not Baldi vs a 9-C?

Anyways I do know a guy named Hank J. Wimbleton who could put up a good fight.

Hank vs Nighmare. Do it, someone.

ThePixelKirby said:
Not one practically made to obviously limit CH, obviously. That one was kinda dumb. A 9-B that's not Baldi vs a 9-C?
Anyways I do know a guy named Hank J. Wimbleton who could put up a good fight.

Hank vs Nighmare. Do it, someone.
CH outskills and has higher intellegence.

Methinks that it's still melee versus a 9-B with no weapons. If they gave CH any sort of decent weapon, then it would be fair.

Regardless, Hank J. Wimbleto. First key.

Please.

I don't care.

It's annoying and it's making me angry.

I already voted, I don't wanna switch.

And on grace of all things.

What did Nightmare do to you?

He jump scared me.

Now, who's going to do it?

Inconsistent. Hank doesn't really revive consistently. Not combat applicable, basically.

It doesn't need to be specified on the profile, that's how the ability work. Also it is, under Weaknesses, iirc.

So, besides Invisibility that is pretty much countered by Enhanced Vision and Hearing alongside Teleportation that Nightmare isn't going to adequately use to avoid damage when using his traditional form of attack, as he's never demonstrated such flexible usage. What else does he have?

Abstractions said:
So, besides Invisibility that is pretty much countered by Enhanced Vision and Hearing alongside Teleportation that Nightmare isn't going to adequately use to avoid damage when using his traditional form of attack, as he's never demonstrated such flexible usage. What else does he have?
He doesn't have teleportation in the UCN form, which is the version being used.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
He doesn't have teleportation in the UCN form, which is the version being used.
That was his only real advantage over Freddy, so this is just the Thanos match all over again.

Tyrannosaurus, 10/10.

Back