• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Will Nightmare's winning streak ever stop?: Nightmare vs Tyrannosaurus rex

How dare you insult the purple bear.

Anyways, so this is tough. Sure, the T-Rex can easily bite and be overwith, buuuut then there's one obstacle. Well, two. The stealthiness factor Nightmare has and that invisibility he has. The question is, can the dinosaur sense invisible things?

If so, the T-Rex wins with a bit of trouble. If not, unsure for now.

I'm pretty sure the T-Rex likely does, but the real question is this:

• Can the T-Rex sense Nightmare when invisible?

So if Nightmare makes one wrong move, it's game over....Except that Nightmare is fairly stealthy, and that the T-Rex can easily mess up.

Overall, I'll likely have to FRA, but if Nightmare can get in the dinosaur's head and trick it, he COULD win.

Nightmare starts with either hitting the legs or the neck. In case of neck the Nightmare would probably need to climb on Rex, which reveals the former as the Rex will try to shake to make the unknown object (aka Nightmare) fall. Despite these attempts, Nightmare would eventually reach the neck's zone, so he'll constantly hit the neck. There is a chance that Nightmare will fall due to the shaking's great kinetic energy. Seeing the situation, Nightmare will go hit the legs to immobilize Rex, while avoiding the Rex's attacks. Due to better maneuvering, Nightmare will stay fine for a long time. It might not be possible for Nightmare to break the bones, but it will get to the point that the majority of flesh will be heavily damaged, that includes the muscles. Without the muscles Rex's legs will not work and he'll go immobilized. This way T. Rex is an easy target because he has no ways to counterattack.

Tough battle, but I'll vote for Nightmare.

Skalt711 said:
Nightmare starts with either hitting the legs or the neck. In case of neck the Nightmare would probably need to climb on Rex, which reveals the former as the Rex will try to shake to make the unknown object (aka Nightmare) fall. Despite these attempts, Nightmare would eventually reach the neck's zone, so he'll constantly hit the neck. There is a chance that Nightmare will fall due to the shaking's great kinetic energy. Seeing the situation, Nightmare will go hit the legs to immobilize Rex, while avoiding the Rex's attacks. Due to better maneuvering, Nightmare will stay fine for a long time. It might not be possible for Nightmare to break the bones, but it will get to the point that the majority of flesh will be heavily damaged, that includes the muscles. Without the muscles Rex's legs will not work and he'll go immobilized. This way T. Rex is an easy target because he has no ways to counterattack.
Tough battle, but I'll vote for Nightmare.
what shows that he would do ny of this?

i mean nightmare is fairly smart i am sure but for him to do all of this doesn't seem to be in character at all

based on how he attacks he will show himself eventually like he does in the game and get eaten

Seriously, just look at the T-Rex for just a second. Look how big it is compared to Nightmare. He would play his cards smart here.

Fine, then Nightmare wins due to greater intelligence, mobility, smaller frame, being more difficult to hit, invisibility and having piercing damage, while the T-Rex is sort of a blundering idiot.

That better?

Back