• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) The ROBLOXian enters a literal living object server

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Story

The ROBLOXia had entered a strange server, where everything was a living object on limbs. This was Goiky. The Announcer suddenly steps in and notices the ROBLOXian, before hopping right in front of him.

Announcer: Excuse me, but you arent a part of this competition.

ROBLOXian: Huh? What do you...

Without hesitation, Announcer grew a spear out of him in an attempt to impale the ROBLOXian, only for him to jump out of the way.

ROBLOXian: The hell was that!?

Announcer: For not being a part of this competition, I will have to dispose of you.

The Speaker Box began to slowly hop towards the ROBLOXian, who pulled out a sword in self defense.

ROBLOXian: Thats alright. Ive dealt with harder bosses before.

Both get into fighting stances.

Conditions
Speed is equalized, both are willing to kill, and both are 7-B. The ROBLOXian has all of his gear, and the Announcer has his Recovery Center. Both start 5 meters apart, and the battle is in Goiky.

Victory by Death.

Who wins?

OOF!:

Budget Cuts: 7 (James Plays 4 Games, One strange boi, Soupywolf5, I'm Blue daba dee daba die, Super Saiyan God Julian, Everynoob, Tonygameman)

Okey:

Only one at a time, but he can sell multiples of them quickly, like in BFDI 20 where Announcer cells out Vortex, and after announcing it, he immediately sells Firey's spaceship out.

It wouldnt matter, as its all caused by a thought.

And I have played many Roblox games such as Become Woody and Kirby Roleplay, and I know that the player can hardly do anything without items. Doesn't that mean the Announcer can just sell the opponent's win condition essentially?

I don't play Roblox that much, so I wouldn't know. Probably quickly. That would actually lead to a never ending battle of the Announcer selling equipment and the Roblox person re-summoning them. It's more like they would be both at a disadvantage and the battle would go nowhere.

According to The Player's profile, in order to summon gear, they activate the catalog, which sends them to a safe area that is inaccessible to others, gain the ability to summon gear, and after they are finished doing that, they'd be teleported back to their spawn box (which is located above the battlefield and allows the player to teleport back to the battlefield via touching the interior.)

Of course, Announcer led with it when getting rid of Pin's win token when it was too late to use it, and sold Firey's spaceship most likely just to end the challenge quicker.

UltraChair said:
According to The Player's profile, in order to summon gear, they activate the catalog, which sends them to a safe area that is inaccessible to others, gain the ability to summon gear, and after they are finished doing that, they'd be teleported back to their spawn box (which is located above the battlefield and allows the player to teleport back to the battlefield via touching the interior.)
That would at least give the Announcer preperation when the Roblox Player is gone. I think he would decide to send the Roblox Player to the TLC as soon as he gets back, though Robloxy can just teleport out of it.

That remind me, the Laser Powered Teleportation Device needs to be on Announcer's profile. Gimme a sec.

I don't know who would win. I guess the Announcer would have more control over the situation, forcing Roblox Player to leave so he can get more equipment, but on the other hand, Announcer could just get time stopped if it doesn't sell that weapon. I think Ness would win in this case (inconclusive).

And how fast does that Time Stop weapon activate? Because Announcer's Budget Cuts are activated by a thought. And even if the Player kills the Announcer, he can come back via the ARC.

I think the Announcer wins actually. If the player takes out any weapon, the Announcer would just get rid of it. If the Roblox Player wants to summon more items, then it only gives the Announcer more preparation. That's my vote.

Back