• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) The Legendary Sannin VS The Demonic Martial Artist (7/1/0)

Tsunade Senju (Naruto) VS Akuma (Street Fighter)

• Fight Location: Here
  • Starting Distance: 5m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Byakugō Seal Tsunade
Tsunade: 7 (@YoutubeForKing, @XXKINGXX69, @Popted2, @AdNiBN002, @UchihaSlayer96, @rawXDglomp, @Nierre)
Akuma: 1 (@Nelliels)
Inconclusive:

a8dcdfb451a74b75fedf86bdca721568.png
28c8a2754dffc3e2633e09ba0356bd50.png

Last edited:
Im gonna vote Tsunade. Not only does she just regulaly have the AP advantage on the page. She one tapped MADARA. Akuma is weaker than him so he's getting one tapped as well.
Also no need to equalize peed they are both MHS+

Im gonna vote Tsunade. Not only does she just regulaly have the AP advantage on the page. She one tapped MADARA. Akuma is weaker than him so he's getting one tapped as well.
The AP difference is rather negligible ngl, since both are High 7-A+. I couldn't manage to determine how is she connected to Sasuke's 2.67 gigatons feat, but assuming she scales to that, Akuma greatly scales above Ryu's 1.3 gigatons, and he has amps and transformations.
Account that we don't give specific values out of scaling chains, the difference is at most around 2X, significant but not a stomp.

Also no need to equalize peed they are both MHS+
I can't get to what she scales or upscales specifically, but it's either Mach 1914.72 or Mach 2986.09841146, while Akuma scales far above Mach 5633.591655.
About a 2X speed difference in Akuma's favor, I thought it would have been worse, while it's actually fair.

your right but she one taps. 2 taps at worst plus her regen negs any damage he does.
Once again she doesn't one tap because AP isn't that higher, and going by her profile her regen is chakra/stamina-based and apparently consumes a lot of it, meaning she can't recover indefinitely, and Akuma's Shun Goku Satsu is absolutely gonna kill her if it lands, since she doesn't resist Death Hax.

I agree that she's quite haxy, and they might be the key to her victory, but they haven't bee addressed deeply yet.
I don't have time to analyze this rn, but from what I see it totally isn't a stomp.

I think akumas got an edge on speed great enough to dodge her so she's unlikely to land one taps and he's gonna be able to deflect her attacks considering they're in the same tier even if she's somewhat higher.

I'd imagine he'd win. Tsunade is the single least versatile character in Naruto. She has 3 tricks: Punch, summon slug and commit suicide. I don't see her hitting Akuma. Baseline they're comparable in speed even if we ignore the speed equal (really far too many 'speed equal' fights made), but Akuma can become intangible whenever she does catch up. Her best hope really is summoning slug, which is much faster than she is, then trying to overwhelm him with its help. Kind of goes against the point of the fight if she just summons someone else to fight for her though. Even with that I don't see her winning. He basically completely counters how she fights. Her style is to just hit people really hard.
Her 7-A key IS her buffed by her stupid suicide mode, so she has very high regen, but very high regen isn't as good as literally never being hit, having actual ranged options and shun goku satsu.

Is Shin Restricted? If not he wins. Its really that simple. Shin is miles above regular Akuma in feats and she's already losing to vanilla Akuma because intangibility basically on demand completely no-sells her only IC method of dealing with anything.
Her entire powerset outside of that, including the primary function of her summon, is to heal others.

I’m going to rep Tsunade, but wow, it seems she’s the only Sannin people use.
She pretty much is, likely because she's both poorly utilized in Naruto itself (like all females) and has little to no hax (even her own super mode literally kills her for using it, even though plenty others have better healing that doesn't do this). So she can realistically have actual fights instead of 'lmao lets try and figure out how broken genjuts is', 'he steals all your powers, lol' and 'summon 500 foot frog in this 1 v 1 fight and call it naruto winning'. Since even her summon sucks.

I will quickly address just two things because I'm short of time.
If speed is unequalized, Akuma is about 2 times faster.
Shin can't be restricted, so it is allowed, but in-canon he doesn't have feats in this form, we just know he becomes unquantifiably stronger, faster and much more serious.

The AP difference is rather negligible ngl, since both are High 7-A+. I couldn't manage to determine how is she connected to Sasuke's 2.67 gigatons feat, but assuming she scales to that, Akuma greatly scales above Ryu's 1.3 gigatons, and he has amps and transformations.
Account that we don't give specific values out of scaling chains, the difference is
That's not Tsunade's scaling chain. Her scaling is actually FAR higher.
It goes like this:
Madara's Susano'o >> Madara = Hashirama > Tobirama > EMS Sasuke = Post-Kurama Link KCM Naruto = 2.65 Gigatons

Tsunade can quite literally one-shot both Madara and his Susano'o, so she significantly upscales this scaling chain, and is thus far, far above 2.65 GT. This is why she has an "At least" next to her rating.

It goes like this:
Madara's Susano'o >> Madara = Hashirama > Tobirama > EMS Sasuke = Post-Kurama Link KCM Naruto = 2.65 Gigatons

Tsunade can quite literally one-shot both Madara and his Susano'o, so she significantly upscales this scaling chain, and is thus far, far above 2.65 GT. This is why she has an "At least" next to her rating.
We meet again, Vice President of the Tsunade VS match fan club.

It goes like this:

before voting i want to know Uchiha arguments

How does akumas soul bfr work?
It technically works by sending away spirits, but it could also be NPI.
Basically he faces this phantom-like entity called Kage who tries to beat him up and corrupt him, but Akuma uses a technique called Houten Seikengeki and makes him scream in pain and disappear.

How does akumas soul bfr work?
He slowly drifts at you on one leg and then rapidly does a ton of hits. How rapid depends on the game. The slower versions could realisitcally just be dodged and have been dodged or blocked before in manga, but that was Evil Ryu, a discount Akuma. Generally its much faster.
The lore is that its attacking you with the weight of your sins and evil. Not sure where it being a BFR comes from. Tsunade doesn't have many sins to speak of, isn't likely to get hit by him slowly drifting at her on one leg and is faster than the character who dodged every hit in the manga. Not sure how canon manga is though.
The actual start of shon goku is so slow she'd likely just punch him on reaction every single time. Only Shin Akuma is invincible when doing the start. Or I think he was. In at least 1 game.

It technically works by sending away spirits, but it could also be NPI.
Basically he faces this phantom-like entity called Kage who tries to beat him up and corrupt him, but Akuma uses a technique called Houten Seikengeki and makes him scream in pain and disappear.
Oh and Kage was literally sentient killing intent, facing an attack that weaponizes sins. What it did on him is not what it does on regular people.

It goes like this:
Got it, I'm leaving here Akuma's scaling chain to help with the comparison.

Akuma >>* PoN Ryu > Necalli >= SF4 Satsui Ryu > SFA Satsui Ryu = 1.3 gigatons.

*This is because Akuma easily defeated that Ryu, stating that he wasn't even equal to him.

Should Tsunade's summonings be restricted?
No, her tier remains the same with that and it's an ability like any other.

Got it, I'm leaving here Akuma's scaling chain to help with the comparison.

Akuma >>* PoN Ryu > Necalli >= SF4 Satsui Ryu > SFA Satsui Ryu = 1.3 gigatons.

*This is because Akuma easily defeated that Ryu, stating that he wasn't even equal to him.

No, her tier remains the same with that and it's an ability like any other.
Is their any clear multipliers on that list. VsBattles themselves state that a one tap is 7.5x dif so unless a one tap occurred on that scaling chain we don't know how much stronger he is than the feat.

Is their any clear multipliers on that list. VsBattles themselves state that a one tap is 7.5x dif so unless a one tap occurred on that scaling chain we don't know how much stronger he is than the feat.
No multiplier is given for both characters, we can just assume they unquantifiably scale above the bottom of their scaling chain.
The High 7-A tier itself is rather small, as there's just a 4x difference between its baseline and the next tier, so AP stomps are impossible within this tier.

No multiplier is given for both characters, we can just assume they unquantifiably scale above the bottom of their scaling chain.
The High 7-A tier itself is rather small, as there's just a 4x difference between its baseline and the next tier, so AP stomps are impossible within this tier.
Then Tsunade isn't one tapping and will likely have to rely on hax? Another thing that actually gives Akuma the win here is his power null, he can nullify attacks so her punches will be useless here.

Huh. Dude a one tap is a 7.5x power difference and thats what tsunade does to madara.
OGC.ead72c2f512e9fd3cfc799d51f698516

If madara was human that would of one shot him making it a 7.5x power dif

Also regardless of wether or not there is no multiplier, thats a character who is 2x stronger than akuma scaling and she did that to him. Imagine what she'd do to akuma.

Back