• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, that's weird. How come his punch previously completely blew through the Susanoo?
His punches are stronger than his chops I guess. 👀 Stay tuned for the Bijuu thread
;)
Not rlly what I meant but sure
A wise man once said,
images

They still downplayed tho.
I disagree, but we're running in circles here XD
I meant LCM, no reason for him not to use it.
Yeah, of course. By "base" I mean without Onoki doing his magic.
I was on a thread about how strong Minato would be without FTG and there were ppl out there saying he'd be Chunin to Jonin level, so we're even there.
Fair enough lol. Guess we're brothers forged in the furnace of pain and suffering after all 🔥🤝🔥

His punches are stronger than his chops I guess. 👀 Stay tuned for the Bijuu thread

;)

A wise man once said,
images

I disagree, but we're running in circles here XD

Yeah, of course. By "base" I mean without Onoki doing his magic.

Fair enough lol. Guess we're brothers forged in the furnace of pain and suffering after all 🔥🤝🔥
Lookin' forward to that almost as much as the speed CRT.

You'll see once we get to the above mentioned thread. You'll see...

Oh V2 Ay would def beat Gaara. I don't see a less than max power Gaara bodying even initial KCM Naruto

Ye

Reminder that Haku scales to Jonin level opponents and he would’ve been top 30 in the verse if he wasn’t killed.
I see no lie here.
Lookin' forward to that almost as much as the speed CRT.
I'm not looking forward to either to be completely honest, lol.
You'll see once we get to the above mentioned thread. You'll see...
Inb4 I make both end up being Bijuu level in my CRT, and you won't even have to do anything 👀
Oh V2 Ay would def beat Gaara. I don't see a less than max power Gaara bodying even initial KCM Naruto
Lmao. Needless to say, I heavily, heavily disagree with this, but this is really not the place to discuss it.

Reminder that Haku scales to Jonin level opponents and he would’ve been top 30 in the verse if he wasn’t killed.
I see no issues here.
I'm not looking forward to either to be completely honest, lol.
Cause I'm gonna extend them both by half a dozen pages 😈
Inb4 I make both end up being Bijuu level in my CRT, and you won't even have to do anything 👀
You ain't gonna give Minato the >Tobirama speed rating he deserves tho
Lmao. Needless to say, I heavily, heavily disagree with this, but this is really not the place to discuss it.
That gives me an idea for a vs battle
Par for the course with myself and the GOAT GokuSparkle. :cool:
Maybe I should change my name to GoatSparkle

Well, Grace takes 24 hours until it ends, so once that period is over I'll close this thread and the match can be added to the profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back