• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's normal, especially after an upgrade. There was a string of matchups involving Ikki Kurogane for example.
Nah I understand why. Now that my proposal Kazuma getting upgraded to Subsonic Speed and Gifted Intelligence got upgraded I'm looking to do the classic Kazuma vs Subaru debate.

It's just the restricting of abilities that kinda annoys me. But I understand why it's done.

Sorry about jumping the gun as seeing this match already gave me a headache

Honestly what I should say is that the Tatsu and Psykorochi matches are gonna be quick victories while with Genos the opposite will happen.

If Tatsu or Psykorochi fight the DB Low 5-B's, they stomp with instant crushes while Goku and Nappa can only win if the other two stand still and let themselves die, against the 5-B's it's either they TK crush gg or they get one shot and most DB 5-B's aren't quick to kill.

The opposite will Occur with Genos since he will basically be unable to kill any DB Low 5-B and above before getting one shot, so DB practically stomps there.

Orochi, Boros, and Saitama are the only properly debatable one's really.

Because he's one of the few 5-B's who's willing to go for the insta kill right of the bat while also having the means to kill Tats without her being able to counter (Dirty Fireworks).

Back