• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A small child fights an even smaller bug (Frisk vs The Knight)

When does he say that?
02:59. he specifically mentions absorbing the children and Frisk's friends souls. The "you're all so stupid" is him talking about the other monsters who came to save him. But i can see it being AOE absorption tho.

It is a lot given surface area means that frisk does minimal damage since even a normal human being can't kill an ant massively weaker that them in one shot with their leg, one of the biggest factors why being the surface area of the foot to the ant.
Pretty sure stepping on an ant will kill them. Not even gonna talk about how frisks doesnt punch or kick they slash so it will cut through Knight
A game where a human being fights colossal monsters where-in the size disparity is similar to if not smaller than the knight and frisk, look it up, you have google
Attack On Titan
the fact that frisk will only be applying a fraction of their ap to the knight
You can cut an ant with a knife. It doesnt matter.
and also the fact that nothing is stopping the knight from dodging with shade cloak, also the fact that speed is equal makes the knight able to blitz frisk
Knight has 7x or whatever speed amps?
Doesn't matter when we don't know the factor being added or multiplied for that, esp since the knight massively upscales from the value they scale to
Frisk also massively upscales his value and I think we can know how much it multiplies but Idk so we need some information on that
It is quite literally something that comes about from the knight existing, their shade is literally inside them 24/7 and when they die it gets released
So why aren't those in the same tabber? It is his base power after all.
, also the equipment doesn't really matter for the knight's wincon as even if it was removed
Doesnt change the fact that it gives him advantage.
, the knight can still quite easily kill frisk
He literally cannot put them down.
Why would Asriel absorb Frisk's soul? I thought the whole point is that he wanted to kind of torture them
Something something determination
02:59. he specifically mentions absorbing the children and Frisk's friends souls.
He said it when he only had the main ones but it seems like his opinion changed when the entire underground came by
The "you're all so stupid" is him talking about the other monsters who came to save him. But i can see it being AOE absorption tho.
It is stated to be a light wave that went to all directions and absorbed everything it touched.

I am voting incon. Frisk cannot be put down but Knight can also not be put down because shade bullshit. I assume Social Influence wont work.

None of them have incons. Both of them are basically immortal to eachother
I mean both do have wincons. Frisk can use SI to get The Knight to stop fighting, The Knight can beat up Frisk until they give up or just absorb their soul with their nail. The Shade can also use its mind manip on Frisk to win.

I mean both do have wincons. Frisk can use SI to get The Knight to stop fighting
Wait SI works? Oh boy this is gonna be fun
, The Knight can beat up Frisk until they give up or just absorb their soul with their nail.
We literally have a big discussion about it above. No he cannot absorb frisk if Asriel cannot do it.

So question how the hell does Knight deal with Frisks insane Social Influencing?

Uh guys so this is a stomp. Yeah I am sorry I didn't say this at first but turns out Frisk is about to get resistance to mind manipulation and passive Social Influencing.

Pretty sure stepping on an ant will kill them. Not even gonna talk about how frisks doesnt punch or kick they slash so it will cut through Knight
No, it doesn't, you have to step on them multiple times. The knight blocks with their nail + their ap
You can cut an ant with a knife. It doesnt matter.
Not when the ant is stronger than you
Knight has 7x or whatever speed amps?
Nope, frisk has thier speed equalized to the knight so they become below baseline below average speed
Frisk also massively upscales his value and I think we can know how much it multiplies but Idk so we need some information on that
Frisk doesn't have a 20+ long scaling chain on that value to my knowledge. And we don't its just an unquantifiable amp, and it isn't even multiplicative, its additive.
So why aren't those in the same tabber? It is his base power after all.
Because the knight can't actually use them, since until they have voidheart they can't release their shade at will and only do so upon death
He literally cannot put them down.
kill=/=put down, im saying the knight kills frisk until the end of time
Wait SI works? Oh boy this is gonna be fun
It doesn't the knight for all intents and purposes in this key is mindless, and the shade is entirely mindless
Uh guys so this is a stomp. Yeah I am sorry I didn't say this at first but turns out Frisk is about to get resistance to mind manipulation and passive Social Influencing.
Mind manip resist doesn't really matter here and the social influencing gets negged due to what i said above this

No, it doesn't, you have to step on them multiple times. The knight blocks with their nail + their ap
Stop acting like the difference in AP is like 10x. Its only 1.7x and that can be closed with frisks amps.
Not when the ant is stronger than you
By like a really small amount.
Nope, frisk has thier speed equalized to the knight so they become below baseline below average speed
Thats not ******* fair LMAO so frisk is gonna be a really slow giant while knight will be a average minion? Then its a blitz?
Frisk doesn't have a 20+ long scaling chain on that value to my knowledge.
He barely got hurt by the fall and is very much superior to all the small monsters who should have a chain with their stats

Because the knight can't actually use them
It should have been on his base tabber but something like "After The Knight dies they transform into shade and can access..."
since until they have voidheart they can't release their shade at will and only do so upon death
Why does he have the voidheart? How is this fair giving everything to knight??
kill=/=put down, im saying the knight kills frisk until the end of time
Frisk can still fight back and actually kill knight by using the sleep and then slashing him before he wakes up. Not even gonna talk about how his SI can still work and is an actual aura.
It doesn't the knight for all intents and purposes in this key is mindless, and the shade is entirely mindless
Above Average. The Knight has displayed great combat intelligence when fighting bosses and waiting for opportunities to strike, has experience fighting several skilled warriors, such as Hornet and the Nailmasters, and can master new techniques and spells with little practice.

Wheres mindless? They can still think so they can still be tricked.
Mind manip resist doesn't really matter here and the social influencing gets negged due to what i said above this
The Shade can also use its mind manip on Frisk to win.

Why does he have the voidheart? How is this fair giving everything to knight??
I'm saying he doesn't
Above Average. The Knight has displayed great combat intelligence when fighting bosses and waiting for opportunities to strike, has experience fighting several skilled warriors, such as Hornet and the Nailmasters, and can master new techniques and spells with little practice.

Wheres mindless? They can still think so they can still be tricked.
Because vessels are literally made with the express purpose of being mindless and having skill=/=having a mind, an AI can have a high level of precision but that doesn't mean they have a mind. In addition to a the hollow knight only gaining a mind after a large amount of time that frisk will not have in this match, and the knight is superior to the hollow knight
Frisk can still fight back and actually kill knight by using the sleep and then slashing him before he wakes up. Not even gonna talk about how his SI can still work and is an actual aura.
The SI aura only works once Frisk is able to spare the monster, something that won't be happening here
The knight can not only dream nail their way out of sleep to instantly wake up, but killing the knight will be a mistake as then the shade pops out and murders frisk.

Bump, also Frisk still has a wincon in the form of SI even if its unlikely. I have also given Frisk their food items.

Bump, also Frisk still has a wincon in the form of SI even if its unlikely. I have also given Frisk their food items.
As I said above, the vessels are still basically mindless, and require a time period so long that frisk cant do it before either a)somehow forcing out the shade which is wholly mindless, or b)the knight killing the shade again, it for them to gain a mind from being exposed to emotions. Its like trying to talk down flowey, but at least flowey will respond and register your words

Back