• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death tries to kill a man that wants to die (Death (Final Destination) vs Sad Larry) (GRACE)

Sad Larry's luck has saved him from Death 1 too many times, and now death itself is coming after him

Death (Final Destination) vs Sad Larry

No real rules to set up here. Death wins by killing Larry & Larry wins by not getting killed by death

Who Wins?

Litteraly just death: 7 (MaidRips, Flashlight237, JustANormalLemon, HonestlyBored24, AThe1412, noninho, ThePrimalHunter)
Least depressed retail worker: 0 ()
They both battle forever: 0 ()
s-l1600.jpg
BsdUE-8CcAAuNDt.jpg

Last edited:
I think that dying of natural causes (such as hunger, thirst, ext) would be something Larry almost certainly tried, so his luck also probably prevents him from dying naturally too. Granted, we don't know about old age. It's clear he can age since one of the episodes was about his birthday and there was an episode of him as a baby, and obviously Larry can't attempt this as he's not old enough to die of old age, so there's no saying when it comes to old age

My best guess is that his bad luck will keep him alive until like, 500 just to tourment him some more before he finally dies

Highly doubt it. Aside from Rudy's elementary school teacher oddly enough, old age is a cause of death the guys behind Cyanide and Happiness pretty much refused to let their characters skirt around afaik. And yes, I watched the Ladder Saga and the Dads miniseries.

Back