• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Every Single combatants Attack Power, Durability, and Speed are equalized to the same level.
Rules: SBA, 30 meters of initial distance,

NoLimbed Furball: Passive Law Manipulation, Probability Manipulation,
Plot and Fate Manipulation are restricted

Neo Infinite: Base Neo only, not spin dash, restrict neo´s power mimicry but he should still have the ability to collect his rival's information, it is 7 in the afternoon and the sky is cloudy

Remember, personalities are still maintained and mixed, if two characters are very arrogant, it is very likely that the fusion will allow them to be hit by the opponent.

Tournament Thread
Battle Palce: Endgame Final battle

8. NoLimbed Furball
9. Neo Infinite

Last edited:
Immortality (Type 8; Can be brought back by "The Player", who exists beyond the Epic Battle Fantasy multiverse and sees it as fiction)

That's interessing, so NeoInfinite can't really kill, so he would need to incapacitate .

I mean, considering they are a fusion of 2 villains who are created to kill Sonic (Along with many others if needed), I doubt they’ll lead with anything other than killing. Also, while Infinite did spare Sonic at one point, he did it out of plot-driven reasons that he wanted Eggman to finish Sonic off, but against everyone else, this would be irrelevant.

That being said, this battle is fairly interesting. NoLegs’ Scan ability won’t work on Neo Infinite, but he’s no stranger to dealing with opponents he can’t read the stats of (Mainly Godcat’s avatars and the Glitch). Also, NoLimbed Furball inherit’s NoLegs’ player, which means their actions are all being controlled by them and not themselves. NLFB and Neo Infinite have duplication abilities that cancel each other out, and if Neo Infinite speed amps, NLFB can do the same thing (Not to mention both Puffball and NoLegs have had experience in dealing with opponents faster than them) and even have abilities that can slow Neo Infinite down, such as the Fuzzy Worm. NLFB can also use Charm to make themselves lovable so Neo Infinite has no way to hit them with single target attacks (Or AoE attacks only if NLFB is the only one left on their side).

Last edited:
  • Passive Law Manipulation via Probability Manipulation (The players as just conscious beings bring chaos and uncertainty to the Devourer's system and obey no laws, even exploiting the very laws he's created)
  • Plot and Fate Manipulation (Via the player, who is canonically controlling their fates to make them succeed in their journey and defies the Devourer's control over the system through the player outside of EBF universe)

Huh, i will restrict this, I'm 90% sure nolegs didn't have this when he was added to the profile when he was added to the list.

I mean, considering they are a fusion of 2 villains who are created to kill Sonic (Along with many others if needed), I doubt they’ll lead with anything other than killing. Also, while Infinite did spare Sonic at one point, he did it out of plot-driven reasons that he wanted Eggman to finish Sonic off, but against everyone else, this would be irrelevant.

That being said, this battle is fairly interesting. NoLegs’ Scan ability won’t work on Neo Infinite, but he’s no stranger to dealing with opponents he can’t read the stats of (Mainly Godcat’s avatars and the Glitch). Also, NoLimbed Furball inherit’s NoLegs’ player, which means their actions are all being controled by them and not themselves.

Honestly yes, although Null space count as wincon

Huh, i will restrict this, I'm 90% sure nolegs didn't have this when he was added to the profile when he was added to the list.
It was through a revision, but do note they can still be KO’d and lose that way. But like I said, I doubt Neo Infinite will lead with a KO if both Metal Sonic and Infinite’s main goals are to overpower and kill Sonic.

That being said, I’m going to vote NoLimbed Furball through having more options to end the fight. Null Space isn’t a first resort from what I’ve seen in all of Infinite’s fight scenes, and NLFB is able to outrange and even inflict many statuses on him. Plus, they are capable of ending the fight easily with Absolute Zero (Which works even on those with resistance to it) and Black Hole (Has also worked on those who resist it, not to mention Sonic was only resisting the gravity pull but not the event horizon unlike the EBF party).

It was through a revision, but do note they can still be KO’d and lose that way. But like I said, I doubt Neo Infinite will lead with a KO if both Metal Sonic and Infinite’s main goals are to overpower and kill Sonic.
Metal Sonic's main goal isn't to kill Sonic. It's to prove he is superior and the "true Sonic". And Infinite's main goal wasn't to kill Sonic either, though he wouldn't mind doing so. His main goal was to bring chaos to earth, Sonic happened to be in the way.

Keep in mind, Metal Sonic would scan his opponent and be aware of their abilities and how they function, and has the intellect of Eggman in this key. He would likely opt for the most viable win-condition. That being either Null Space, or Chaos Control to BFR them and seal them across the multiverse. Though I think Null Space makes the most sense here.

Just to clarify, the Space Null can be dodged, simply move out of the gravitational pull
I think that's easier said then done tbh. I can't remember if it's illusion based like his other hax, but it might be a gravitational affect only in their mind, and they'd need some kinda resistance to hyper-realistic phenomena to resist it. Or Infinite can choose to just open is on the opponent assuming he can use it similarly to Eggman who did so in the final boss fight of Forces.

I would like to note that for Neo's standard equipment he also has the entire Egg fleet which would provide good cover fire.

Just to clarify, the Space Null can be dodged, simply move out of the gravitational pull
I should further note that while it has been capable of affecting Sonic who has resisted a black hole’s pull from the outside of the event horizon, like I said, NoLegs can withstand being inside the event horizon of a black hole just near the center, and that’s not even having light/heavy resisting equipment, which would only boost his gravity resistance further. Not to mention, both Puffball and NoLegs have had experience in danmaku-dodging feats, you can pretty much look up any late level gameplay of Bullet Heaven 2 to see what I’m talking about. Even if the pull would still affect NLFB, they can simply use Puffball’s bracelet to teleport off before they get completely sucked in, or if they do get sent to Null Space successfully, NLFB will just kill themselves (Yes that’s possible) to have the player redo the battle from the start.

As for if it’s illusion hax or real gravity hax, that wouldn’t matter since both forces involve pulling objects towards them.

I should further note that while it has been capable of affecting Sonic who has resisted a black hole’s pull from the outside of the event horizon, like I said, NoLegs can withstand being inside the event horizon of a black hole just near the center, and that’s not even having light/heavy resisting equipment, which would only boost his gravity resistance further. Not to mention, both Puffball and NoLegs have had experience in danmaku-dodging feats, you can pretty much look up any late level gameplay of Bullet Heaven 2 to see what I’m talking about. Even if the pull would still affect NLFB, they can simply use Puffball’s bracelet to teleport off before they get completely sucked in, or if they do get sent to Null Space successfully, NLFB will just kill themselves (Yes that’s possible) to have the player redo the battle from the start.
What's the range of the bracelets teleportation?

If that's the case, it's likely not enough to escape Null Space. Null Space is beyond baseline 2-A range and nullifies dimensional travel that can be used to escape it.
I wasn’t saying anything about escaping Null Space itself knowing that’s not possible. I was talking about escaping the portal’s pull leading to Null Space.

Anyhow, I’m still keeping my vote. Given how the Player is a higher dimensional separate entity, I don’t think it would allow him to read the Player, meaning he wouldn’t be able to know about NLFB’s immortality. And with more viable wincons as well as having abilities/resistances to evenly match Neo Infinite, I see NLFB winning more times than not, like 6-7/10 times.

Also, if Neo Infinite does send NLFB to Null Space, NLFB may as well summon the Devourer to take Neo Infinite down with them at a Low Complex Multiversal range.

Also @Oliver_de_jesus please add tags to spread awareness of this thread so you can get more people to vote.

Ah, yeah, not much that can be done about that then.
Anyhow, I’m still keeping my vote. Given how the Player is a higher dimensional separate entity, I don’t think it would allow him to read the Player, meaning he wouldn’t be able to know about NLFB’s immortality. And with more viable wincons as well as having abilities/resistances to evenly match Neo Infinite, I see NLFB winning more times than not, like 6-7/10 times.
I don't think he'd be scanning the player itself, but instead NLFB, no? He'd then have information on his capabilities and likely strategize the best course of action. Which at this point seems like only knock-outs would work.

Back