• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Again, he gets BFRed. Are you actually reading what's being posted?

Kakashi doesn't just have BFR. He has weaponized BFR. He can warp off body parts. Not too mentioin that even if Kenobi TKs him, Kakashi can literally just teleport to the Kamui Dimension and then come back. That's not counting the clones or substitution jutsu. The moment that Kakashi sights him it's pretty much over. Same thing with the mind hax.

Really, it's kind of lopesided. There's not a lot Kenobi can do here. If the Wright is right, than Kenobi's 5x weaker, he can't resist the mind hax, he can't stop BFR sheneigans, Kakashi has much more mobility with his teleportation and the fact he likes to burrow through the ground for suprise attacks. Precog kind of evens out here. The only real thing Kenobi has is TK but's more of an annoyance, not a wincon. He can deflect some of Kakashi's range stuff but he can't stop it all and the difference in AP means won't do that much damage. Kakashi's resistance means that Kenobi's mind tricks are out.

To sum up, Kakashi is stronger, more versatile and has few 'GG, I win' buttons.

Why are people talking like TK is Obi's go to move?

He uses it once a year maybe. And he uses if for things like pushing your opponent and then he goes CQC.

TK isn't Obi's wincon.

The Wright Way said:
Why? The TK could pose a problem but Kakashi has ranged options
Saud ranged options get thrown right back at him with TK.
Obi-Wan isn't reflecting kamui.

Also I don't think TK can affect lightning but maybe it can idk

He isn't really beating Kakashi with TK before the latter BFRs him, considering the AP gap.

What a way to ignore my question, this and all the noise after it.

Why? The TK could pose a problem but Kakashi has ranged options
Saud ranged options get thrown right back at him with TK.
Obi-Wan isn't reflecting kamui.

Also I don't think TK can affect lightning but maybe it can idk

Force users can block and reflect lightning, yes.

Purgy said:
Kakashi wins with a Kamui snipe even if he's being ragdolled with TK.
Snipe a Force sensitive like Obi-Wan seems nonsensical.

How good is Kakashi's resistance to heat?

He literally just needs to look at him. Kamui isn't a projectile that can be dodged as long as Kakashi can perceive him. He looks and can BFR any part of his body away into another dimension. There's also sight based mind hax.

Eficiente said:
Purgy said:
Kakashi wins with a Kamui snipe even if he's being ragdolled with TK.
Snipe a Force sensitive like Obi-Wan seems nonsensical.
How good is Kakashi's resistance to heat?
I'm not sure why being Force sensitive suddenly makes him immune to an attack that creates a portal at whatever he looks at, BFRing whatever it hits, which in this case is probably Obi-Wan's head. It's not a projectile that can be dodged or evaded, the only way you're escaping it is if Kakashi misses. If Kakashi goes for the head which is probable if he's being ragdolled with TK like you claimed earlier then Obi-Wan dies instantly.

That's pretty good but nothing a disturbance in the Force may not warn him before Kakashi may even try it, as crazy as it sounds. What's the scale of the mindhax?

Eficiente said:
That's pretty good but nothing a disturbance in the Force may not warn him before Kakashi may even try it, as crazy as it sounds. What's the scale of the mindhax?
Unless he's somehow immediately hiding his body from view, that's not helping much at all. As for the mind-hax I dunno.

Eficiente said:
A warning is irrelevant, it's not visible and all he'd see is his head being sucked away to another dimension, and again, it's not really avoidable especially given their speed is equal. If speed wasn't equal you could maybe argue that Obi-Wan could just keep moving so Kakashi can't focus on him with his eye but given the Sharingan's perception even that seems extremely unlikely. Also, I'm not really sure how a disturbance in the Force would work here.

iirc Kabuto used Genjutsu on dozens of people, and his Genjutsu is inferior to basis Sharingan Genjutsu which is inferior to the Mangekyou's. Not sure about a particular number, but I do know that Mangekyou Genjutsu works on people with relatively good resistance such as perfect Jins and other Sharingan users.

Kakashi hasn't used Sharingan Genjutsu iirc so him using it here probably won't happen, you could argue he might use it if he's about to die but that's complete conjecture. Logically though, his Genjutsu should be pretty potent when using MS considering the Genjutsu feats other MS users have done.

Kakashi hasn't used it much because most of the opponents worth using it against were usually MS or Rinnegan users more proficient than himself such as Itachi, Pain, and Madara. Also he has done a Genjutsu battle against Obito when they fought, plus he should scale to Obito's Genjutsu feats since it's the same eye pair.

But tbh it doesn't matter, Kamui is enough to seal the deal as far as I can see.

Genjutsu is extremely useful in battle, Kakashi can create a illusionary distraction easily, it doesn't have to be straight up mindhax to be useful.

I think the calc I posted above should be addressed. It seems like people forgot about it. The main reason it was downgraded iirc was because back then High 7-A Vader was by far the strongest feat in the verse. Now we have 6-C Palpatine

BruceTheBatman said:
I think the calc I posted above should be addressed. It seems like people forgot about it. The main reason it was downgraded iirc was because back then High 7-A Vader was by far the strongest feat in the verse. Now we have 6-C Palpatine
That should be handled in a CRT I think. It won't get handled in a VS Thread.

ZephyrosOmega said:
I mean, is this not a stomp? What's Obi's wincon?
No idea tbh.

I'm under the impression that Lightsabers can somewhat ignore durability, so maybe that? It seems kinda stompish tbh.

You know, this just reminds me why I don't like Disney Canon when it comes to abilities. Forgetting power level, Kenobi is just nerfed.

Legends? He's got TK & TP but also more advanced applications. Force Repulse, Force Crush, Force Deflection, Tutaminis and he's kept Dooku out of his mind. These seem small but a lot of these abilties weren't common in the Jedi Order and were very effective given how Kenobi would use them.

Then again, this is what happens when you throw out 35+ years of content.

Back