• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
123d5678 said:
obiwan force chokes and mind haxes
Kakashi resists mind-hax so no. I'm pretty sure force-choke isn't in-character for Obi-Wan.

Thousand years of Pain FRA.

Kakashi can mind hax him (albeit it's not his opening move), paralyze and distract with lightning clones and clones in general, he can spam Kamui which is a long range one-shot BFR, so that's a win con as well. Telekinesis won't do anything due to his superior LS, durability, and AP. He has much more win cons as far as I can see, and is just as skilled if not more so.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Thousand years of Pain FRA.
Kakashi can mind hax him (albeit it's not his opening move), paralyze and distract with lightning clones and clones in general, he can spam Kamui which is a long range one-shot BFR, so that's a win con as well. Telekinesis won't do anything due to his superior LS, durability, and AP. He has much more win cons as far as I can see, and is just as skilled if not more so.
Again, LS on its own doesn't allow you to resist TK if you can't anchor yourself, fly or generate thrust. Kakashi can't do any of that so he can still get rag-dolled. And a 4.5x difference, while large, doesn't render TK completely ineffective though it means that Obi would have to be careful. Some skill feats for Kakashi like the ones posted above would also be nice since a claim like more skill should be substantiated.

Kakashi still wins with Kamui though.

Cyclops FRA.

As someone mentioned above, he can use Chakra to anchor himself to the ground like he did with Pain. The only reason it wasn't that effective against Pain is because he was significantly more powerful than Kakashi, which isn't the case here obviously.

Not to mention that Kenobi will have to get through a bunch of clones to get to Kakashi first, which is usually Kakashi's opening move. By which point Kakashi has multiple options to end the fight such as Mind hax, Kamui, or a Raikiri to the chest. All of these options would end the fight immediately, so Kakashi has multiple win options.

Additionally he has a myriad of lightning Jutsu for mid to long range which cause paralysis.

As for intelligence and skill, Kakashi is just as smart as Shikamaru who has an IQ of over 200. He's considered a genius and one of the smartest characters in the series. He became a Jonin at an extremely young age, and was always noted to be a genius.

He's mastered Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu, and has supposed copied a thousand techniques with his Sharingan. He always fights tactically and comes up with plans on the fly, surprising even much superior opponents such as Pain. If you want more specifics just watch the Pain fight or the fight against Kakuzu.

C2 of Omegon said:
Anchoring yourself to the ground doesn't really mean much because the ground can give way, even if you don't.
Well, let's assume that he gets lifted off the ground and gets thrown around. It still doesn't negate any of his win conditions. He can still Kamui spam, he can still mind hax, he can still make clones... etc. So I don't think it matters to be completely honest.

123d5678 said:
the force is immesureable it is already in his mind its everthing.it makes up life
Ummm okay? Lol.

Obi-wan isn't the Force itself last I checked though XD.

Why? The TK could pose a problem but Kakashi has ranged options

Saud ranged options get thrown right back at him with TK.

I don't recall saying that it negated any of his wincons. I'm just pointing out that Kakashi doesn't really have an answer to TK in and of itself other than taking Obi-Wan out.

Besides, the more thorough we go over the information, more solid the verdict.

I also find it funny that Obi-Wan is losing to Kakashi, while it was the opposite for their students back when Sasuke was 5-B.

Scarecrow sensei fra.

Compared to his student, this version of Obi lacks the variety of skills Kakashi has. Not only does Kakashi has elemental manipulation, hand-to-hand skills, weapon, assassination, illusions but he's also intelligent. Obi-Wan is limited and while he was trained from a young age so was Kakashi, both fought in War and have experience under their belt but in the end, the Jedi is limited.

Aren't the clones false?; Shouldn't Obi-Wan feel the real one with the Force? If so a clear next move after that would be TK.

Eficiente said:
Aren't the clones false?; Shouldn't Obi-Wan feel the real one with the Force? If so a clear next move after that would be TK.
He isn't really beating Kakashi with TK before the latter BFRs him, considering the AP gap.

Back