• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Wright Way said:
I means, Legends Kenobi is 5-B so...
There's DMS Kakashi. He's currently High 6-A, but the revisions will make him scale to the God tiers hopefully. Regardless his greatest asset is hax not AP.

TheCrimsonEbonyCrawlingChaos said:
Just curious how good is DMS Kakashi mind hax resistance?
Well his MS is treated as an Eternal Mangekyou due to Obito's Six Paths Chakra, so he at the very least can scale to Madara which means he could resist Tsukuyomi probably. Tsukuyomi is the 3rd most potent Genujutsu in the series. I don't have a concrete number but the scaling chain goes like this.

Regular Genjutsu (Can affect dozens of people) >>>>>>>>>> Sharingan (makes a literal joke out of regular Genjutsu and can affect people with resistance) >>>>>>> MS (Can affect people with higher resistance and other Sharingan users) >> EMS (Superior to MS).

UchihaSlayer96 said:
TheCrimsonEbonyCrawlingChaos said:
Just curious how good is DMS Kakashi mind hax resistance?
Well his MS is treated as an Eternal Mangekyou due to Obito's Six Paths Chakra, so he at the very least can scale to Madara which means he could resist Tsukuyomi probably. Tsukuyomi is the 3rd most potent Genujutsu in the series. I don't have a concrete number but the scaling chain goes like this.
Regular Genjutsu (Can affect dozens of people) >>>>>>>>>> Sharingan (makes a literal joke out of regular Genjutsu and can affect people with resistance) >>>>>>> MS (Can affect people with higher resistance and other Sharingan users) >> EMS (Superior to MS).
aka how many kilometers?

I am told in the comics Jedi resist a planet wide mind control device & in the movies where Rey blocks being mind probed by Kylo & turned it back on him.

So surprisingly Obi-Wan's Mind Force can fight with Kakashi's Mangekyou Sharingan.

@JasonSith

Their range is limited to their eyesight, as the mindhax is sight based, so it's probably a few kilometers given their enhanced sight. It's really potent though given that it bypasses a few layers of resistance, but definitely not planetary level or even close like you said so Obi Wan resists.

A little related and unrelated. I'm surprised Obi doesn't have Rela-FTL reactions in canon. I recall a lot of laser blocking and such.

Buttersamuri said:
A little related and unrelated. I'm surprised Obi doesn't have Rela-FTL reactions in canon. I recall a lot of laser blocking and such.
Yeah what's up with that actually? They should be Rel-FTL. Unless it's been proven that the lasers are somehow not Light speed.

There's officially statements that said they are light speed, and certain ones are beyond light speed iirc. It Comes from legends, however, legends was originally canon by the creators word. Just Disney made it non canon after buying it. But still, creators said it to be light speed, intent meant for them to be Light speed, so I think it still should be used for the films too. And a laser bounced in on that one scene with Greedo. here. It bounced on that thing han is sitting against.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Obi Wan has the range Advantage here but from what I skimmed Kakashi x5 stronger right?
He's a lot stronger since the 5x difference is from Kisame, who Kakashi can one-shot.

But Kakashi's main win con is his hax such as Kamui.

Lightsabers won't work when submerged underwater. This is from clone wars iirc. And seeing how kakashi knows alot of Water Realease ninjustu, it doesn't end well for Obi.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
Obi Wan has the range Advantage here but from what I skimmed Kakashi x5 stronger right?
He's a lot stronger since the 5x difference is from Kisame, who Kakashi can one-shot.
But Kakashi's main win con is his hax such as Kamui.
Um, no. Kakashi and Kisame are in the same tier if anything, Kamui aside.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
@Bruce
Kakashi is on par with Guy and V2 Jins, both of whom can one shot Kisame.
It was a one-shot with Guy iirc because it was an "all out beam struggle" of sorts, plus Kisame was slightly nerfed due to lack of Samehada. I don't recall V2 Jins oneshotting him though.

Anyway excited for the DB. My favorite characters from both series. Rooting for Kenobi tho

Back