• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Not Sonic VS Not Kirby

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
But rather 2 flying gals...

Speed is equalized, both are 7-B, and both are willing to kill. The battle is above the site of a destroyed temple, and both start 9 meters apart (because nobody uses 9).

SBA for everything else.

Who wins?

*Screams in Unison*:

*Sings in Dankness*: 7 (Starter Pack, Soupywolf5, Silverfoxg101, Lord JJJ, Jimboydejuan12, GoCommitDi, Kensaka)

Moaning in Depressio:

This seems to be a stomp to me as Puffball is quite a bit stronger and can regenarate pretty quickly and also hypnosis seems to be the killer, So Puffball seems to take it pretty easily

The hypnosis requires her to be closer, so she would get in the range of Sonic Boom.

And, doesnt she have her eggs that can make babies?

She can make 4 Babies or One "Super" Baby, (But presuming that Puffball is made of some kind of material similar to Cotton Soundwaves would have little to no effect on her) just wanted to say that but using Toon Force and Speed She could easily get round the eggs before they have a chance to hatch.

Speed is equalized, though. So, they would probably have a chance to hatch.

Speed equalized doesn't change the speed of an egg being thrown or laid for that matter, and the toon force can be used to make traps and other objects that can stop if not slow down Sonic Boom.

The Toon Force isnt like that. It is only used to break the fourth wall and take hits that would normally kill a human with ease.

Its rather just low level regardless. As I stated, its only been used to manipulate their body in an unnatural way or break the fourth wall to the point they can change the screen's looks.

If it was OG Crash then yeah the Skylanders one has the same problem it's just that toon force and other thing like it can only be beaten with something similar or just something that is way stronger than them.

I think you're overestimating the Toon Force of BFDI.

That being said, Size Manip will be an issue for Sonic Boom to take on since a smaller opponent will be harder to hit and a larger one will probably take more hits, added onto the Hypnosis that Puffball has on hand. Because despite its range, Sonic Boom or her babies still have to get up close to do the most damage. So, while Sonic Boom does have a fairly okay chance to win due to her battle experience with the Skylanders and her numbers advantage with her babies, I think I want to vote for Puffball due to her hax.

Sonic Boom is still one of the Skylanders, who took on Kaos time and again and dealt with many enemies both large and small.

The only reason why Sonic Boom loses here is because Puffball's haxes comes completely out of left field, and even then, she could still take her down before she can sing and hypnotize her.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Guys, Once her singing stops you stop being hypnotized.
I mean, it wouldnt really matter. She still has the AP advantage, and she is a skilled dodger, especially shrinking her size lowers the chance of her being hit. Of course, she'd keep singing anyways.

Back